Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
bscinto92 said:
boy oh boy this wait for second stage approval is the worst by far.... i think it feels so much longer because we don't get to hear anything at all for such a long time. it will be 2 months this weekend that my husband has been approved for sponsorship, so that leaves us with 8 months to wait according to the cic website's processing times for the LA office. still wish i had written proof of my application being sent off to LA but i guess i'll never get that now lol. this wait feels so long that i'm beginning to forget we even have an application in process lol. on eCAS, does anyone know what it should say next? after it's already said "application received and medical results received", what comes next? in process? and does that mean that the visa office has just begun processing my permanent residency application?
How did your application wind up in LA? I thought all US applications were at CPP-O (Ottawa).

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good morning nov forum it's been a bit of time since I checked in hope everyone is doing great. Spreadsheet looks amazing most of us heard news for the rest of them lets pray cic gets to work.

Special shout out to Ms.Malawi thanks for dropping by KGN forum. There has been a lot of pprs gone out this week 3 people. How are you doing Hun?

Ms Malawi

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
File Transfer...
07-01-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
02-05-2013
Passport Req..
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013
LANDED..........
27-05-2013
oneandonly said:
Good morning nov forum it's been a bit of time since I checked in hope everyone is doing great. Spreadsheet looks amazing most of us heard news for the rest of them lets pray cic gets to work.

Special shout out to Ms.Malawi thanks for dropping by KGN forum. There has been a lot of pprs gone out this week 3 people. How are you doing Hun?
Morning one and only.. you have been on my mind. How's hubby? I hope things are ok and you are excited for your first trip down to JA. (So jealous, its beautiful there!!) I am good. Just plugging along as they say! And thanks.. I quite enjoy popping into the KGN thread.. so much excitement and such beautiful couples!!

bscinto92

Apr 8, 2012
Shelton, Connecticut
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2012
File Transfer...
December 9, 2012
Med's Done....
August 15, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2013
LANDED..........
June 29, 2013
IvanP said:
How did your application wind up in LA? I thought all US applications were at CPP-O (Ottawa).
thats what i dont understand. the only proof i have that it's there is what my husband told me they said over the phone. they were very short with him, and didnt really give any reason why it was sent all the way out there. too bad i can't get in touch with anyone ever to find out why it was sent there and if it even was sent there.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Aww thanks for thinking of us I been good thank you for asking hubby is save so that's all that matters. I am excited but my father in law has me scared due to the fact what happen to hubby. He said hubby and I can't go nowhere on the town alone he will take us. You and soon to be hubby is looking beautiful as ever. I'm happy to go soak up some sun as I need tanning. I don't remember the last time I left canada lol. I just got a passport last year and haven't gone anywhere. Jamaica will be the first stamp in the passport lol extra special. Hubby is counting down the days he's totally excited. When is your next trip? I love the KGN forum such a wonderful family we have glad your apart of it.

Ms Malawi

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
File Transfer...
07-01-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
02-05-2013
Passport Req..
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013
LANDED..........
27-05-2013
oneandonly said:
Aww thanks for thinking of us I been good thank you for asking hubby is save so that's all that matters. I am excited but my father in law has me scared due to the fact what happen to hubby. He said hubby and I can't go nowhere on the town alone he will take us. You and soon to be hubby is looking beautiful as ever. I'm happy to go soak up some sun as I need tanning. I don't remember the last time I left canada lol. I just got a passport last year and haven't gone anywhere. Jamaica will be the first stamp in the passport lol extra special. Hubby is counting down the days he's totally excited. When is your next trip? I love the KGN forum such a wonderful family we have glad your apart of it.
Glad to hear that hubby is safe. Do not worry. Your hubby an father in law will ensure you are safe. As the others have said there are good places in Jamiaca. And what a perfect place for your first stamp!! Thank you, we are looking forward to the whole traditional ceremony! As for travel, its a waiting game. Though I am hoping to be in Africa late April, all depends on Mr. M!!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Ms Malawi said:
Glad to hear that hubby is safe. Do not worry. Your hubby an father in law will ensure you are safe. As the others have said there are good places in Jamiaca. And what a perfect place for your first stamp!! Thank you, we are looking forward to the whole traditional ceremony! As for travel, its a waiting game. Though I am hoping to be in Africa late April, all depends on Mr. M!!
Looking forward to some lovely pictures from the ceremony when it takes place. Hubby said they will take me around the island show me different things excited. I don't know how to cook ja food I'm excited to eat hubby's cooking I miss it lol. He use to bring me lunch to every sat to my work I miss it lol. Just when I was getting use to the food he had to go. Haven't had all the food yet but I will sooner or later still at the tasting stage lol. I wish you and Mr.M the best on your next vacation

Ms Malawi

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
File Transfer...
07-01-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
02-05-2013
Passport Req..
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013
LANDED..........
27-05-2013
Thank you.. I will definitely be more than willing to share. I loved all the wedding photos.. everyone was a beautiful bride and looked like a fairytale! You may have to share what was the best food you tried!! I can't wait to hear about all the details!!!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Ms Malawi said:
Thank you.. I will definitely be more than willing to share. I loved all the wedding photos.. everyone was a beautiful bride and looked like a fairytale! You may have to share what was the best food you tried!! I can't wait to hear about all the details!!!
I must agree the wedding photos were georgeous all the brides and their hubbies. When hubby and I renew our vows in jamaica it will be on a resort on the beach can't wait till that day. I can't wait till you share with us. So far my favourite is jerk chicken and curry chicken. Tried goat soup didn't enjoy it too much lol. I will post some of my favourites when I come back. I'm so looking forward to the cystal blue water, beach and white sand.

katelynlc

Star Member
Sep 30, 2012
Fredericton, NB
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
Doc's Request.
29-04-2013
AOR Received.
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
02-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
31-07-2013
Ooh looks like good things are happening for everyone!

Feeling a little bummed out recently - I really should not of learned how to use ecas because now I'm checking CONSTANTLY. I know I should be patient but today my patience is running a little thin. I think it's because I got stage 1 approval so early; it set my expectations that things would be quick lol.

Have a wonderful end-of-week!
Kate

davidmarsden38

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-10-2013 (extended)
Passport Req..
Exempt
katelynlc said:
Ooh looks like good things are happening for everyone!

Feeling a little bummed out recently - I really should not of learned how to use ecas because now I'm checking CONSTANTLY. I know I should be patient but today my patience is running a little thin. I think it's because I got stage 1 approval so early; it set my expectations that things would be quick lol.

Have a wonderful end-of-week!
Kate
Katelynlc,

I am exactly the same. Ever since I figured out mine and my husbands ecas details, I check at least twice a day in the vain hope that something will change.

I am now waiting for the working holiday visas to be released so I can get working again and get the long wait off of my mind!

Here is to a wonderful week,

David

shronak

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel-Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
3-12-2012
File Transfer...
5-12-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2013
LANDED..........
Hopfully 21-03-2013
Hi All,

I'm so excited. My hubby just got back from the post office and he got his COPR!!!

Now we have a problem...
We are going for a trip to Canada before actually settling there next month, and the actual move will be end of June.

Does anyone know if my hubby needs to do the landing when we enter Canada next month?
Or we can do it as planed when we actually move?

Sharona

CanadaNow

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2012
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-01-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2012
Med's Done....
06-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
LANDED..........
07-05-2013
CONGRATS!!!

other than hearing b4 you should watch that medicals don't expire before you Land I am not sure bout your question.

m_and_m

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-01-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2013
LANDED..........
04-06-2013
shronak said:
Hi All,

I'm so excited. My hubby just got back from the post office and he got his COPR!!!

Now we have a problem...
We are going for a trip to Canada before actually settling there next month, and the actual move will be end of June.

Does anyone know if my hubby needs to do the landing when we enter Canada next month?

Sharona
Wow!!!! Congratulations!!! :)

Ms Malawi

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
File Transfer...
07-01-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
02-05-2013
Passport Req..
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013
LANDED..........
27-05-2013
shronak said:
Hi All,

Now we have a problem...

Sharona
Congrats! Such great news! As far as i am aware. Hubby can land when you come for a visit and then return at a later date. Just ensure you have an address where his pr card can be sent. Once he lands as a pr he can travel as long as he meets the pr requirements of i believe 730 days in 5 yrs. So you can do your big move as planned, will just take a few extra minutes when you land this time! Good luck... I hope you will share your landing story with us!