+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Nov 21, 2014
drajpoot said:
You still did not answer that how you were eligible to create EE profile before?
Thanks for your post!
I signed up for Express Entry Account when they launched it in January 2015. I had an overall score of 334, meeting the minimum criteria and federal skilled worker criteria. They sent me a message that I am eligible for Express Entry with my Express Entry Profile No. Exxxxxxx1 and Job Seeker Validation Code xxx7 on January 2, 2015 . On March 25, 2015, I got an email from NSNP so I check my Express Entry Account. I also updated my profile because the cic account ask me to do so, and I received an email from cic that I need to update my account in last few weeks. But unfortunately I received a message that that I am no longer eligible for my Express Entry Profile No. Exxxxxxx1.
I tried to make another profile number and submitted the same information from my application but still I am ineligible. I think that CIC raised the standard recently that is why most EE applicants has encountered the same problem as mine.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Zerogravityplayer said:
Thanks for your post!
I signed up for Express Entry Account when they launched it in January 2015. I had an overall score of 334, meeting the minimum criteria and federal skilled worker criteria. They sent me a message that I am eligible for Express Entry with my Express Entry Profile No. Exxxxxxx1 and Job Seeker Validation Code xxx7 on January 2, 2015 . On March 25, 2015, I got an email from NSNP so I check my Express Entry Account. I also updated my profile because the cic account ask me to do so, and I received an email from cic that I need to update my account in last few weeks. But unfortunately I received a message that that I am no longer eligible for my Express Entry Profile No. Exxxxxxx1.
I tried to make another profile number and submitted the same information from my application but still I am ineligible. I think that CIC raised the standard recently that is why most EE applicants has encountered the same problem as mine.
I do not how your EE profile says in january that you met the federal skilled worker criteria. Because for Federal skilled worker criteria your score is 63.CIC never had criteria of 63 points for FSW.
Do you remember at that time how many points you got for your education in EE profile. I guess you can check in your profile what you have filled that time.

shank386

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Its ups.as per them its 13 the only .

drajpoot said:
Great ! Congrats
May I know which courier company you used to send your application package. Can you please confirm from your courier company the real date of delivery

Just want to be make sure NSOI started to look 14th January application or its typo error

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
shank386 said:
Its ups.as per them its 13 the only .
I have also sent mine with UPS at the time of booking they informed me that it it would deliver on 12th but they delivered on 14th january.
Last year also they did the same thing and I lost my chance. my application supposed to deliver on 17th march 2014 and they delivered it on 18th. I could have chances if my application received on 17th as people got AOR of that date.

Did you check on the UPS website ? because time and date and the person name who received your application package is mentioned on the UPS tracking details.
Please check that and if it says 13th January then UPS is providing us fake status because NSOI can not be wrong as NSOI put immediately date stamp on the application package they received.

I raised my issue with UPS top management and if this is the case,UPS can not play like this. Because 1 day delay and can change so many things and after that UPS is providing fraudulent status.

Nov 21, 2014
drajpoot said:
I do not how your EE profile says in january that you met the federal skilled worker criteria. Because for Federal skilled worker criteria your score is 63.CIC never had criteria of 63 points for FSW.
Do you remember at that time how many points you got for your education in EE profile. I guess you can check in your profile what you have filled that time.
I don't remember my points but I still remember my overall score (334) and CRS- Human Capital - Age (110).
The information is accurate that I filled up on that particular Profile... But the express entry profile details of that particular profile is longer available because it shows 'not met' and 'blank'.
January 2, 2015 - Eligible as stated on the profile box and as stated on the PDF.
March 25, 2015 - After updating without changing the information, becomes ineligible as stated on the profile box and as stated on the PDF.
My IELTS expiration date is June 20, 2016. My WES Credential Evaluation was awarded on September 20, 2013.
There are threads on Express Entry Topics about this 'ineligible' incident. They might more enlighten you.

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
drajpoot said:
I have also sent mine with UPS at the time of booking they informed me that it it would deliver on 12th but they delivered on 14th january.
Last year also they did the same thing and I lost my chance. my application supposed to deliver on 17th march 2014 and they delivered it on 18th. I could have chances if my application received on 17th as people got AOR of that date.
The same situation. With Pony Express.
Last year I sent documents for FSW 2014. They said what package was delivered on 02th july, but really it was 04th july. I saw stamp from CIC.
Now, I hope my package was delivered 16th january. Because I called in Pony Express 15th, and package was in USA ;D

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Guys any reason why people are not receiving nominations ?

Only 3 people from spreadsheet and none from wats app group.....

Interesting...

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
LusiLee said:
The same situation. With Pony Express.
Last year I sent documents for FSW 2014. They said what package was delivered on 02th july, but really it was 04th july. I saw stamp from CIC.
Now, I hope my package was delivered 16th january. Because I called in Pony Express 15th, and package was in USA ;D
But in spreadsheet you mentioned that your application received date is 19th january 2015 at NSOI.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
tan_sur69 said:
Guys any reason why people are not receiving nominations ?

Only 3 people from spreadsheet and none from wats app group.....

Interesting...
In spreadsheet all applicant of 13th January got AOR except whitneyhazel.
I do not know how many applicants of 13 th January in your group who dint get AOR.

Shank386 reported that NSOI mentioned that his application received on 14th january while his courier say 13th jan.
So if NSOI is right then NSOI reach up to 14th jan but if Courier company is right still NSOI is on 13th jan .

It might be possible that NSOI busy in sending AOR after that they will continue on nomination process.

whitneyhazel

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
@ whitneyhazel

Got AOR ? Please update us.
Not yet...sorry i have been occupied. i see am the only one left on the spreadsheet for 13th ???
I will update once i have an update

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
drajpoot said:
But in spreadsheet you mentioned that your application received date is 19th january 2015 at NSOI.
Yes. Pony Express give information about delivery only by phone. And they said - 19th january.
But I hope - 16th, because I called every day, and my guess that delivery was at 16th jan. Only guess... and hope :D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
whitneyhazel said:
Not yet...sorry i have been occupied. i see am the only one left on the spreadsheet for 13th ???
I will update once i have an update
I think you will get it today or may be on Monday, I think NSOI giving priority first to some NOCs like- 2171, 2172,2173 , 2174 .
As you will see spreadsheet always these NOC got AOR first as comparison to other NOC even the date of application received is same .

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
shank386 said:
Hello guys,
I have received aor an hour back.just checked my inbox.
Though my application reached on Jan 13 as per the courier guys their mail says it reached on Jan 14.
Best of luck all. I cannot update tracker now as i access it via mobile.
Congratulations, my friend. So 14th and 15th get set.