+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Nov 21, 2014
Guys I would like to thank you for all your advice and every post that made me think and come up to a solution to my problem, you know who you are! I made a new EE profile today. My Aunt told me that we have 1 relative in Canada so included her with my application. I also included my part-time jobs and I also add more funds (will be borrowing extra money from my Mom).

IELTS - 19
Educ - 19
Age - 12
Work Exp - 15 (NOC 3012 - Registered Nurse)
Adaptability - 5
TOTAL - 70

A million thanks guys! <3 God bless to all our application! :)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Zerogravityplayer said:
Guys I would like to thank you for all your advice and every post that made me think and come up to a solution to my problem, you know who you are! I made a new EE profile today. My Aunt told me that we have 1 relative in Canada so included her with my application. I also included my part-time jobs and I also add more funds (will be borrowing extra money from my Mom).

IELTS - 19
Educ - 19
Age - 12
Work Exp - 15 (NOC 3012 - Registered Nurse)
Adaptability - 5
TOTAL - 70

A million thanks guys! <3 God bless to all our application! :)
My dear as per my understanding you have two problems-
1- EE profile eligibility
2- NSNP eligibility

Having relative in Canada will only fix your EE profile problem, but you need to find solution for your NSNP eligibility as soon as possible.
If your relative in Nova scotia than evrything is perfect you need to inform NSOI immediately but If not than find out the solution because you are still not scoring 67 for NSNP program

Nov 21, 2014
drajpoot said:
My dear as per my understanding you have two problems-
1- EE profile eligibility
2- NSNP eligibility

Having relative in Canada will only fix your EE profile problem, but you need to find solution for your NSNP eligibility as soon as possible.
If your relative in Nova scotia than evrything is perfect you need to inform NSOI immediately but If not than find out the solution because you are still not scoring 67 for NSNP program
Thanks so much for the information. I already informed them with my new profile but I need to wait for their respond before I bring up my adaptability to add more points to my 65 NSNP points or I will just let it be 65 because our relative is not living in Nova Scotia. So maybe, it's worth the risk. Furthermore, I am more worried about the assessment of my work experience because I didn't send to NS my pay slips, and one of my certificates of employment doesn't have a letter head for them to contact the company so I am now working on with those documents if ever they will ask for it.

One thing, I realized that while making EE profile you should choose all the provinces not only your intended province to live because that might add more to your points to be eligible. I guess it makes sense to be eligible in making Express Entry Profile.

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Dear forum members,

Is there still a chance to get the nomination for express entry if I send my application in next two/ three days? Is it only 350 applications in total that the NSPN: Express entry going to nominate?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Zerogravityplayer said:
Thanks so much for the information. I already informed them with my new profile but I need to wait for their respond before I bring up my adaptability to add more points to my 65 NSNP points or I will just let it be 65 because our relative is not living in Nova Scotia. So maybe, it's worth the risk. Furthermore, I am more worried about the assessment of my work experience because I didn't send to NS my pay slips, and one of my certificates of employment doesn't have a letter head for them to contact the company so I am now working on with those documents if ever they will ask for it.

One thing, I realized that while making EE profile you should choose all the provinces not only your intended province to live because that might add more to your points to be eligible. I guess it makes sense to be eligible in making Express Entry Profile.
Sorry I do not understand what do you mean by choosing all provinces while making EE profile.
If we chose all does it give more points ?

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Sorry I do not understand what do you mean by choosing all provinces while making EE profile.
If we chose all does it give more points ?
If we choose all Provinces,,will have better chance to nominate by others..better to select all

whitneyhazel

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
I think you will get it today or may be on Monday, I think NSOI giving priority first to some NOCs like- 2171, 2172,2173 , 2174 .
As you will see spreadsheet always these NOC got AOR first as comparison to other NOC even the date of application received is same .
Thank you drajpoot :)...

chamarajaya

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
i also apply NSNP last march 9th as skilled worker.
i am in canada now.i have job offer.but no LMIA suported.
i also make EE profile in january 2015.iam eligible for CEC catogery.
my consern is when i fill NS 100 form it asked did you applied previously as a immigrant for canada ?do i want to say yes for my EE profile
but i put no
if i am wrong how can i correct it now
let me know please
thanks lot

shank386

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Thanks mate.all the best for others to get aor.

GNPLC said:
Congratulations, my friend. So 14th and 15th get set.

Ravi Rami

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Nomination.....
ITR - 18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Hello,

Can any one tell me whether I have to submit notarized copy of documents or plain copy to NSNP file?

As I am going to send my file on this Monday. Please reply me soon.

Thanks in advance.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Ravi Rami said:
Hello,

Can any one tell me whether I have to submit notarized copy of documents or plain copy to NSNP file?

Thanks in advance.
All are photocopy

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Ravi Rami said:
Hello,

Thanks in advance.
Hello, plain copy will be enough. Wishing you all the best.

Ravi Rami

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Nomination.....
ITR - 18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
miltoncsekuet said:
All are photocopy
Thanks Mate.. You saved my time...

Ravi Rami

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Nomination.....
ITR - 18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
GNPLC said:
Hello, plain copy will be enough. Wishing you all the best.
Thanks a lot.. You saved my time...