+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

JunYuan

Mar 19, 2015
Hi there, I am an RCIC in Toronto. I would like to report 3 AORs yesterday. Receive date 13 January. I have another application reached NSOI at the same time. Hope to get AOR today.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
JunYuan said:
Hi there, I am an RCIC in Toronto. I would like to report 3 AORs yesterday. Receive date 13 January. I have another application reached NSOI at the same time. Hope to get AOR today.
Thanks for the update. Cheers.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
drajpoot said:
mechanical95 is 12th january applicant NOC 2132 country saudi arabia. AOR got on 24th march.
Thank you drajpoot.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
hellolwl said:
I got AOR eventually!

Dear XXX:

This is to acknowledge receipt of XXX's application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on January 13, 2015. The application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

The case ID is XXXXXX. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.
One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that the applicant is registered please e-mail this office, nsnp @ novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
Congrats dear, your nomination will definitely come.

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
NSOI fully tried to show 13 is not unlucky anymore. It is the best number we’ve ever had here in this spread sheet :p :p

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
@whitneyhazel and shank386
any news? both of you only left to update the spreadsheet for 13th January
I always pray that all people in our spreadsheet get nomination.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello members
We have very small data but its quite enough to know that NSOI is processing on which date of applications.
Any guess till today How many total AORs have been issued by NSOI?

shank386

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Hey drajpoot thanks for checking out. At this point i have no update. My file was recieved at around 4 PM halifax time. Not sure if that is the reason.

Happy that others have been getting the AORs. I shall update if i do get one :D or any other update :-\ from CIC. I keep checking my mailbox (inbox & spam) & this forum regularly. So whenever there is an update i shall keep you guys posted. The spreadsheet that you guys are maintaining is a great thing. Thanks for taking time to keep it updated..best of luck guys.

drajpoot said:
@ whitneyhazel and shank386
any news? both of you only left to update the spreadsheet for 13th January
I always pray that all people in our spreadsheet get nomination.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
shank386 said:
Hey drajpoot thanks for checking out. At this point i have no update. My file was recieved at around 4 PM halifax time. Not sure if that is the reason.

Happy that others have been getting the AORs. I shall update if i do get one :D or any other update :-\ from CIC. I keep checking my mailbox (inbox & spam) & this forum regularly. So whenever there is an update i shall keep you guys posted. The spreadsheet that you guys are maintaining is a great thing. Thanks for taking time to keep it updated..best of luck guys.
Hi, irrespective of the time on that day as long as it was received on the 13th, it will be treated along with others. Be hopeful and expect your AOR soon.

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
To update all in the group,

From Wats app group, one of the member Eric did not get AOR despite other member in the group got AOR for Jan 12th.

He called NS office to check why he did not get the AOR.

NS office replied to eric that the officer might have forgot to send the AOR...... at that moment she checked his file and sent the AOR mail.

So keep a tab of the events... in the forum and groups...

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
tan_sur69 said:
To update all in the group,

From Wats app group, one of the member Eric did not get AOR despite other member in the group got AOR for Jan 12th.

He called NS office to check why he did not get the AOR.

NS office replied to eric that the officer might have forgot to send the AOR...... at that moment she checked his file and sent the AOR mail.

So keep a tab of the events... in the forum and groups...
Hi
Thank you for this information.
It would be more beneficial for all of us if you could suggest all whatsapp group member to make entry in spreadsheet OR if you can tell use Total how many applicants got AOR except the applicants of spreadsheet.