Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Luder said:
Thanks Shado

I'm sorry I didn't explain properly.

My wife's bank account that I am planning to show as POF is in USD whereas we live in UAE and the local currency is AED (UAE Dirhams). We did this to reduce high currency exchange fees when buying products from US online merchants and when transferring money to paypal account. And it's a personal account and not a payroll one; payroll accounts are accounts where anybody can see salary transfers thru statements. This account will not have any such details. An initial account opening transfer and some 1 or 2 top ups. And some cash transfers i might do within a few days. And on top of that this is not the account we showed as my spouse's when we applied my paper application a year ago.

With all these things, what is your opinion? They only want to see the needed funds on either of our any bank accounts? Or should it necessarily be one of the same accounts I used while sending my paper application? This sums up that question completely!! Sorry if it sounds nagging and boring, I mean the explanation!! I'm used to this kind of long conversations.,

Well., about the experience certificate., I scrolled back and cannot find a typical case. I mean., I found a buddy's case but it's not very close to my case. I have managed to get a near perfect experience reference letter on the company's letter head as stipulated with all the details wanted by NSOI. But only two things that I see commonly stated as very important are missing. 1. My immediate supervisor signed but has no company seal or stamp or anything like that; nevertheless the letter contains her personal cell number (in case they want to verify the authenticity of the letter). 2. The person doesn't have a business card; well, it's not a common practice here and she doesn't want to risk trying to help me as we are not sure if the HR will be okay if they come to know. I cannot ask the HR outright!! Then, that would be a disaster!

Well., these are the questions that are pressing me. So I asked them clearly. Sorry if the explanation is too long and boring.

Kindly take a few minutes to answer.

Regards

Luder
It doesn't necessarily has to be the same account that you sent with your application. You can send the details of your spouse's Usd accounts it doesn't matter at all. Furthermore it doesn't have to be your payroll account. All they want to see is that you have sufficient funds in your whatsoever account and your account does have on going transactions and its not a silent account.

Business card is not at all mandatory. Its just an additional evidence to show otherwise no need for it at all. Your letter with the authorised signature and even without seal would definitely work. Since the letter will have the contact details nn case they want to verify the authenticity of the letter.

Your are good enough with whatever you have my friend so just relax now.
Good luck

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Luder said:
Hi Dhavan

Congrats. I wish you all the best.

May I know how you know for sure that you are 4th of August 2015 candidate. I sent a paper application thru courier on 2nd of August 2015 and the courier reported a mail on 6th of August as delivered.

You may have two dates like mine. If you don't mind can you tell me which one of these two dates you pick to consider as your application date?

Kindly update

Regards

Luder
Thanks Luder, for the date you have to email NSNP and they confirm the reciept of your application at that office .that particular date is considered your application date

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
fasqi said:
It doesn't necessarily has to be the same account that you sent with your application. You can send the details of your spouse's Usd accounts it doesn't matter at all. Furthermore it doesn't have to be your payroll account. All they want to see is that you have sufficient funds in your whatsoever account and your account does have on going transactions and its not a silent account.

Business card is not at all mandatory. Its just an additional evidence to show otherwise no need for it at all. Your letter with the authorised signature and even without seal would definitely work. Since the letter will have the contact details nn case they want to verify the authenticity of the letter.

Your are good enough with whatever you have my friend so just relax now.
Good luck
Thanks a lot Fasqi. I was a bit troubled. You cleared most of my doubts.

Regards

Luder

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
Hello Friends,

I'm August 05,2015 applicant. I'm glad to inform everyone that, I just received the AOR from NS. They asked for my Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code and to submit the same within 5 days.

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Dhaval. Finally... happy for you bro and all the best in preparing your reply.

Dhaval27 said:
Hello Friends,

I just got AOR 30mins ago... i am 4th august applicant. Will be preparing the paperwork tommorrow.

Regards,

Dhaval

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vow congratulations... anothet AOR :eek:
Good job NS...

rckish450 said:
Hello Friends,

I'm August 05,2015 applicant. I'm glad to inform everyone that, I just received the AOR from NS. They asked for my Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code and to submit the same within 5 days.

joefash

Feb 18, 2015
rckish450 said:
Hello Friends,

I am always happy to see an applicant with a new date, 4th Is done with is now 5th hopefully 8th of August may get AOR this week.
Big Congratulations to you

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
shado said:
Congratulations Dhaval. Finally... happy for you bro and all the best in preparing your reply.
Thanks a lot shado...

And admin please add me in whatsapp group +917069760995

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've been sifting through the profiles of the remaining people in the spreadsheet and found that many have been nominated by other provinces recently. So, I grayed out those.

I anyone finds their name wrongly marked as withdrawn, please notify me.

melvenb

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi all. Finally got my AOR today...

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Congrats Dhaval, Rckish and Melvenb.... :) :) :)

All the best for your paperworks!!!!

SDKD