+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NON SDS Processing times for 2024

Akash_Singh

Aug 3, 2024
i guess u can contact province’s or city’s MP too regarding status. The can’t influence or fasten up the process but they can atleast let you know the status

aditisethi5

Apr 18, 2024
Yeah I have a similar case. Biometrics were done. I actually don’t knw much coz I applied through a consultant but i contacted the MP of Nova scotia today regarding status of my application and now I am just waiting for him to get back to me
I reached out to my local MP a while ago and they got back to me on the 22nd stating that my application has passed criminality and all else was yet to commence. They also mentioned that IRCC has noted that the application has passed the processing time and has alerted the processing office. Let's see if anything comes from it.

Unusual B

Aug 21, 2024
Ok that sounds good for you. I am just gonna keep my fingers crossed and see what happens
I’m just tired of waiting
But there’s nothing one can do
Did you get a notification on your portal that the system will be down from 12:00am edt time from tomorrow 27th august 2024

Akash_Singh

Aug 3, 2024
The Fuckk!! I am just gonna see how much slower can they go.
I mean i don’t u understand we have a study permit we should be allowed in the country.

aditisethi5

Apr 18, 2024
So you have a study permit and are outside and waiting for TRV?
Yes, he and I both. I extended my study permit in April but had to travel before I could get my TRV application in. It has been 110 days since I submitted and the current processing time is 63 days. My classes start in 9 days, and I have been so anxious. I raised 2 webforms but have not heard back. I contacted my local MP, who raised an inquiry to my behalf and this is the message they received from IRCC:

The application is processing with the assessment of criminality passed, and all other has to commence. IRCC has noted the application is passed the processing time and has alerted the processing office.

I am not sure if you know the answer to this, but does this mean I will be seeing updates soon? I received this update on the 22nd of August, but nothing has changed since.

Last edited:

Akash_Singh

Aug 3, 2024
Umm well i am guessing you should. Otherwise there is no point mentioning it. Btw do you know how much does the local MP office takes to get back to u with the status of the application.

aditisethi5

Apr 18, 2024
Umm well i am guessing you should. Otherwise there is no point mentioning it. Btw do you know how much does the local MP office takes to get back to u with the status of the application.
I sent my local MP an email explaining my situation on the 28th of July. They got back to me on the 30th of July and asked me to provide details along with a consent form, which I did instantly. I wrote to them again on the 12th of August to ask for an update, and they said they had launched an inquiry but were waiting to hear back from IRCC. Finally received the update on 22nd August.

Reactions: Akash_Singh