+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NON SDS Processing times for 2024

Unusual B

Aug 21, 2024
What is ur timeline
Background check in progress
Eligibility your application is in process,we will let you know when we start reviewing your application
Medical you do not need a medical
Already did an upfront medical may 31 and got a mail from Qlife that my medical has been submitted June 11
Additional documents no need
Interview no need
Final decision your application is in progress

Unusual B

Aug 21, 2024
Background check in progress
Eligibility your application is in process,we will let you know when we start reviewing your application
Medical you do not need a medical
Already did an upfront medical may 31 and got a mail from Qlife that my medical has been submitted June 11
Additional documents no need
Interview no need
Final decision your application is in progress
But meanwhile my medical date shows at the right page of my portal

aditisethi5

Apr 18, 2024
I came back like 4 months ago
I am literally in the same situation as you. My application was submitted on 10th May, and I'm still waiting. I was able to extend my study permit in Canada but couldn't wait for TRV application to come through. Let me know if there are any updates on your end!

aditisethi5

Apr 18, 2024
Yeah we r on the same boat. Haven’t gotten any updates yet but i will let u knw if something changes
What is the current status of your application? On the tracker, it shows that my biometrics are completed, my background check is in progress, and my eligibility and medical (I don't need) have not started yet. On the GC key, I can see two messages: confirmation of online application transmission and submission confirmation. My biometric detail is attached on the right side.

Akash_Singh

Aug 3, 2024
Yeah I have a similar case. Biometrics were done. I actually don’t knw much coz I applied through a consultant but i contacted the MP of Nova scotia today regarding status of my application and now I am just waiting for him to get back to me