+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks @Miss bee for the reply. I have one follow up question,
During this period I have a plan to travel to India for few months. If I get P1 request while I am outside of Canada should I come within 7 days and complete the portal request or is it possible to let them know that I am outside in Canada and will be back in 1 or 2 month. In that case will they reopen the portal request once I am back. Or how long I can stay in India after getting portal 1 request.

Thank you!
If you are going outside Canada for few months, you should inform them when they send you portal 1 email with return date . They will advise you further.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello. I submitted my PR application recently under NB PNP stream, my points were around 900.

My foreign work experience is comprised of 4 different job out of which i have all the letters and supporting documents for only the most recent one, i worked the job for 18 months. Now in the application i mentioned all the 4 ones, and i have been told that i should have mentioned it only in the personal history but not in the work experience as my points are already high. Should i raise a webform and let IRCC know to consider only my most recent job and disregard the other ones.

Please help if someone knows the answer. Thank you
You can remove those job experiences and fill Information under personal history section. You don’t need to attach anything regarding those jobs .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi there,

I have applied (AR 25 Sep 2023, AOR 3 Jan 2024, and Passed be and medical on the 3rd and 5th of Feb 2024).
Today (after 11 and half months), I have been asked for my resume and my military record (mandatory service, Sarbazi)

I wonder if this is a good sign and if it means that I will soon get a response back or if it means that I should wait for so long now, as a new investigation is started?
Under security check.

Ibra97

Sep 12, 2024
Hello,

Unfortunately after around 4 months of waiting, my PR application (Non-Express Entry PNP) was returned earlier today with the apparent reason being "The incorrect fee amount was received with your application". I was convinced I paid the right amount. I paid a total of $1610 = 950 (Processing Fee) + 575 (Right to Permanent Residence Fee) + 85 (biometrics fee). Do you guys mind sharing what fee you paid? I paid that total amount over two separate payments and attached both receipts in my application.

My provincial nomination letter has expired yesterday and I will have to request an extension and reapply but I wanted to confirm the correct fee. I appreciate all the help or advice I can get

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello,

Unfortunately after around 4 months of waiting, my PR application (Non-Express Entry PNP) was returned earlier today with the apparent reason being "The incorrect fee amount was received with your application". I was convinced I paid the right amount. I paid a total of $1610 = 950 (Processing Fee) + 575 (Right to Permanent Residence Fee) + 85 (biometrics fee). Do you guys mind sharing what fee you paid? I paid that total amount over two separate payments and attached both receipts in my application.

My provincial nomination letter has expired yesterday and I will have to request an extension and reapply but I wanted to confirm the correct fee. I appreciate all the help or advice I can get
Your application
Processing fee ($950) and right of permanent residence fee ($575)

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
AOR Received.
Waiting
Hello,

Sorry to hear about your application. By the way are you a single applicant.
For myself I paid a total amount of 3480 for a family of 3 persons.(Me,Wife & Kid). (1525(Me)+1525(Wife)+260(Dependent child)+170(Bio metric for myself & wife)

Reactions: Sarper

Ibra97

Sep 12, 2024
Sorry to hear about your application. By the way are you a single applicant.
For myself I paid a total amount of 3480 for a family of 3 persons.(Me,Wife & Kid). (1525(Me)+1525(Wife)+260(Dependent child)+170(Bio metric for myself & wife)
Yes I am a single applicant like you pointed out. So it seems that I have paid the correct fee. Could it be due to the fact that I covered the total amount over two separate payments perhaps?

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
AOR Received.
Waiting
Yes I am a single applicant like you pointed out. So it seems that I have paid the correct fee. Could it be due to the fact that I covered the total amount over two separate payments perhaps?
If possible can you share the PDF copy what you have submitted to IRCC.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
AOR Received.
Waiting
Double check the following options and confirm yourself that you had included both the receipts.
  • If you had applied non express entry, then from the online portal download the application and check whether both the receipts are there in the application.
  • If you have taken the screen shots of the pages of application and see whether you attached the both receipts.
  • Also check whether your receipts have barcode and receipt numbers mentioned at the top middle portion and other details mentioned like the card details and other things.
  • If the above both are yes, then I think there is a high chance that you can send a webform to reopen your case. Let the seniors guide you in this.