+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes I am a single applicant like you pointed out. So it seems that I have paid the correct fee. Could it be due to the fact that I covered the total amount over two separate payments perhaps?
You should have paid everything together. Anyway no point of sending reconsideration request. Just renew your nomination and apply again.

Ibra97

Sep 12, 2024
Double check the following options and confirm yourself that you had included both the receipts.
  • If you had applied non express entry, then from the online portal download the application and check whether both the receipts are there in the application.
  • If you have taken the screen shots of the pages of application and see whether you attached the both receipts.
  • Also check whether your receipts have barcode and receipt numbers mentioned at the top middle portion and other details mentioned like the card details and other things.
  • If the above both are yes, then I think there is a high chance that you can send a webform to reopen your case. Let the seniors guide you in this.
I'm not sure how to share PDFs on here but I can confirm that all receipts were included in the application as a single merged pdf. I will look into using the webform. Do you know estimated wait times for that?

Jack7879

Jun 12, 2024
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
05-07-2024
Hello, @Miss bee - In my case, I have paid only $1525 CAD, as I was not aware that for PR applications I would be required to give biometrics again. So can they return mine too? as I have not paid 85 CAD for biometrics?

Please confirm.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
AOR Received.
Waiting
I'm not sure how to share PDFs on here but I can confirm that all receipts were included in the application as a single merged pdf. I will look into using the webform. Do you know estimated wait times for that?
I think the minimum wait time for getting a reply from IRCC is about 2 weeks. Anyways download the application and check whether the receipts are fine and okay.

MP_002

Jul 23, 2024
@Miss bee I have been asked to submit recent employment records. 1) Employment Letter, 2) paystubs and 3) T4.

1. Do I need to combine these documents to one pdf or I will be able to upload multiple files ?
2. I have called IRCC and asked them to update my address on file a month ago, however document request letter shows old address. Do I need to call again and ask them to update my address ?

Tmmy

Star Member
Mar 19, 2024
@Miss bee I have been asked to submit recent employment records. 1) Employment Letter, 2) paystubs and 3) T4.

1. Do I need to combine these documents to one pdf or I will be able to upload multiple files ?
2. I have called IRCC and asked them to update my address on file a month ago, however document request letter shows old address. Do I need to call again and ask them to update my address ?
Did they ask you to upload in your GCKEY account or Webform?

Tmmy

Star Member
Mar 19, 2024
GC Key account.
If there is only one space to upload the document, you can merge them into a single file and name it, for example, "Surname - First Name - Employment Letter & Paystubs & T4.

If there are separate fields for each document, you can upload them individually.

Reactions: MP_002
Jul 31, 2024
Hi Everyone,

I just want to confirm one thing.

After we receive this in email that "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)"

After this they will not return my file right? because both my nomination and PCC has expired.

Current Status: 01 August 2024 - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
I uploaded the additional documents on 30 July 2024 via secure account.

How much approximate time do they take to review the additional documents? and when can I expect any other update and what will it be (PAL, Portal 1 or some thing else?)

Thanks

Reactions: JonyQuest

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I just want to confirm one thing.

After we receive this in email that "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)"

After this they will not return my file right? because both my nomination and PCC has expired.

Current Status: 01 August 2024 - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
I uploaded the additional documents on 30 July 2024 via secure account.

How much approximate time do they take to review the additional documents? and when can I expect any other update and what will it be (PAL, Portal 1 or some thing else?)

Thanks
When did you receive your AOR and ADR.