+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

karl2000

Sep 10, 2024
If you don’t get AOR before that , you can apply for Closed work permit. Your employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and pay $230 compliance fee. Then you have to put that job offer in work permit application and attach WPSL , nomination certificate and all other requirements.
Hi @Miss bee, sorry for bother you again. I want to confirm if I can still apply for BOWP if my PGWP was expired when I received AOR through Non-Express Entry BCPNP International Graduate Stream. Or close work permit is the only option?

Shancai

Apr 23, 2024
Yes you should put new dates . Also make sure your nomination is not expired yet .
Oh no, I didn't change the dates. So can I change the dates on the forms and send it through webform? My nomination is not expired yet when I re-submitted my application.
Thank you @Miss bee for your reply.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee, sorry for bother you again. I want to confirm if I can still apply for BOWP if my PGWP was expired when I received AOR through Non-Express Entry BCPNP International Graduate Stream. Or close work permit is the only option?
To be eligible for a BOWP, you must

• live in Canada (and intend to live outside Quebec) at the time you apply for your BOWP
    • You can leave Canada while we process your application.
    • However, if you leave Canada after your work permit expires, you can’t work until your new application is approved.
  • either
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application
  • have no employment restrictions as a condition of your nomination

blabla135

Aug 27, 2024
Hello @Miss bee

I am waiting for AOR, I applied to NON-Express Entry (OINP FWS) on June 6th and I've paid the fees ($1525 + $85 for biometrics).
I also applied for Express Entry today, I want to exhaust my options.

1) My question is if I get an EE invitation to apply, can I use the same payment I made for NON-EE or do I need to pay all over again and ask for a refund on the NON-EE application?
2) Should I expect an AOR this month for NON-Express Entry? After AOR should I expect to get the PR within 9mo, since the processing time is 12mo? If so, is it worth keeping my EE open? My PGWP expires on April 2026.

Thanks for the help here! :)

Sarper

Star Member
Mar 7, 2024
Hello @Miss bee

I am waiting for AOR, I applied to NON-Express Entry (OINP FWS) on June 6th and I've paid the fees ($1525 + $85 for biometrics).

1) My question is if I get an EE invitation to apply, can I use the same payment I made for NON-EE or do I need to pay all over again and ask for a refund on the NON-EE application?
2) Should I expect an AOR this month for NON-Express Entry? After AOR should I expect to get the PR within 9mo, since the processing time is 12mo? If so, is it worth keeping my EE open? My PGWP expires on April 2026.

Hi, first of all congrats! We are on the same boat!
We applied NON-Express Entry (OINP FWS) 4th of June and also got an invitation from EE/ CEC but we have not use yet because of payment.
1-You don't get a refund if you apply.
2- I hope that we can get AOR in November. If everything goes well, we can get PR in May, It sometimes takes 8 months. We will see
Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: blabla135

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello @Miss bee

You have to submit another fees for new application. You can’t use same receipt. You have lots of time . I bet you will get PR by that time .

• Love
Reactions: blabla135

Bebe_G

May 9, 2024
Hi friends! I got AOR today but got one biometrics request letter for the primary applicant (me). Will my spouse receive his, separately? I also got ADR for schedule A. Can I download this form from online as the referred link for download which IRCC sent isn't opening? Thanks for your help
@Miss bee please

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarper

Sarper

Star Member
Mar 7, 2024
Hi friends! I got AOR today but got one biometrics request letter for the primary applicant (me). Will my spouse receive his, separately? I also got ADR for schedule A. Can I download this form from online as the referred link for download which IRCC sent isn't opening? Thanks for your help
Congrats! Can you please share your timeline?

C-canada

Sep 10, 2024
Hello, I have a question, please help: I have a Nomination by BC, did apply to IRCC for PR via non-Express Entry, and I also already received a Letter of Receipt AOR from Sydney which included their Request for my Police Certificate and Biometrics. I wonder if I need to apply for Post Nomination Support at this stage still? I mean does the expiry date on the BC PNP letter refer to my PR application submission date (ok, already done), or does it have to remain valid until I will be finally granted PR status?

Mkebi

Sep 28, 2023
Hello, I have a question, please help: I have a Nomination by BC, did apply to IRCC for PR via non-Express Entry, and I also already received a Letter of Receipt AOR from Sydney which included their Request for my Police Certificate and Biometrics. I wonder if I need to apply for Post Nomination Support at this stage still? I mean does the expiry date on the BC PNP letter refer to my PR application submission date (ok, already done), or does it have to remain valid until I will be finally granted PR status?
As long as you submitted your PR application before the expiration date of your nomination, you're good.