+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Werty12

Jul 25, 2023
Hello guys!
How to save the online forms on your computer? I tried to follow the instructions, select Print and then save it as PDF. Unfortunately, it didn’t work for me. There wasn’t an option to save it as PDF. So, I was wondering if someone succeeded.

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:

what should i enter in this question. i just travelled from USA to canada as i went for just long weekend so i got confusion that what should i entered. as while travelling from USA to canada via car, they do not did stamping. hope somebody can help me with this.
You should put the date you came back from the US and mention the location (whatever border).

unique321

Jul 9, 2024
Hi there. I'm about to apply for a employer-specific work permit while waiting for my PR application to be processed.
When I'm going through the questions on the IRCC portal to begin the WP application, there is a question (See the picture attached >> )
There are 2 options that describe my situation. Which one am I supposed to choose? Appreciate your help

Question on the image (Orange-highlighted are the options that describe my situation):
Which option best describes you work situation?
- I'm working under an international agreement.
- I'm applying for a WP through an active pilot project....
- I'm a provincial nominee certificate holder
- I'm an entrepreneur
- I'm the spouse or common-law partner....
- I'm a religious worker
- I'm on academic exchange....

- I'm applying for an employer-specific work permit with LMIA-exemption

Sep 6, 2024
Hi All,
Couple of naive questions:
1. What is PAL?
2. My application was submitted in 2023 and the online portal still does not have any indication of any Primary or Secondary visa office. How and where can I find this information?
3. Can I apply for a CEC while my non-EE application is still in process?

Last edited:

The_SantaHS

Jun 26, 2024
Hi All,
Couple of naive questions:
1. What is PAL?
2. My application was submitted in 2023 and the online portal still does not have any indication of any Primary or Secondary visa office. How and where can I find this information?
3. Can I apply for a CEC while my non-EE application is still in process?
1. Pre-arrival letter.
2. - will leave to others to answer.
3. Yes, you can.