+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

aiswaryaroy116

May 6, 2022
PVO: Sydney SVO: Ottawa
Almost same timeline, i submitted on Oct09,2023. No updates after PAL in February. (Alberta PNP non express entry)
This Sydney CIO office is very slow as compared to other VOs.
PVO: Sydney SVO :Ottawa
Got PAL in July 29,2024
No update after that.
Criminality in Progress and Security not started yet.
Added ADR, but not started the Review of ADR.

Can someone share the timeline who got PR through Sydney, Ottawa ( Just want to know when can we expect the final decision)

sin95

Sep 4, 2024
If you look carefully on biometrics letter, there should be your application number on it . You can simply link your application to your GCKEY through that application number.
Thank you, Miss bee. I've done that. I'm just a bit confused about why I haven't got my AOR but have received biometrics letter already. Is there anything incomplete in my application or they might just forgot the AOR?

BTW, while I already have old biometrics shown in my IRCC account, I also made appointment for a new bio record. Will that cause any confusion?

kanchan2024

Aug 13, 2024
Its been 2 months my info sharing is in process, any idea how long it take, as I travelled to UK for 5 days and due to flight cancelation I had to stay in USA for one day. Last update was on June document request after that nothing neither my eligibility is passed it's in process from long time now. I applied my PR in Jan under non express its been so frustrating now.

The_SantaHS

Jun 26, 2024
Its been 2 months my info sharing is in process, any idea how long it take, as I travelled to UK for 5 days and due to flight cancelation I had to stay in USA for one day. Last update was on June document request after that nothing neither my eligibility is passed it's in process from long time now. I applied my PR in Jan under non express its been so frustrating now.
There is a lot of people on the same situation as you (including me), I applied in December and waiting since April when I got my PAL letter. It is frustrating, really frustrating...

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you, Miss bee. I've done that. I'm just a bit confused about why I haven't got my AOR but have received biometrics letter already. Is there anything incomplete in my application or they might just forgot the AOR?

BTW, while I already have old biometrics shown in my IRCC account, I also made appointment for a new bio record. Will that cause any confusion?
No issues at all . Sometimes AOR comes few days after you get biometric letter. Your application is complete and won’t be returned. They send biometric after doing R10 completeness check .

Reactions: sin95

sdtracer

Oct 31, 2023
I submitted my PR application on February 2024 and got AOR in May, but I haven't received PAL yet and my 'Eligibility' status is still 'In progress', with no updates on Eligibility. Am eligible to apply for BOWP?

My provincial nomination had no restrictions on employment so I qualify for the BOWP, but I am concerned since I have not received a positive eligibility assessment for my application, which is apparently one of the requirements.

Edwin1216

Sep 5, 2024
Good day, I submitted my application last July. I just checked it yesterday and I noticed one of the form(Travel History) I mistakenly included my mothers surname in my given name,. It will cause a problem? what should i do? Thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Good day, I submitted my application last July. I just checked it yesterday and I noticed one of the form(Travel History) I mistakenly included my mothers surname in my given name,. It will cause a problem? what should i do? Thank you
No , no issue at all . You can fill new travel history form and send it through webform .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I submitted my PR application on February 2024 and got AOR in May, but I haven't received PAL yet and my 'Eligibility' status is still 'In progress', with no updates on Eligibility. Am eligible to apply for BOWP?

My provincial nomination had no restrictions on employment so I qualify for the BOWP, but I am concerned since I have not received a positive eligibility assessment for my application, which is apparently one of the requirements.
For BOWP you only need AOR . Doesn’t matter if you have passed your eligibility stage yet or not . There is no such requirement that you should have cleared eligibility to apply for BOWP .