+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

bhavikk1

Sep 6, 2024
Hi, I applied under Non-Express Entry PNP in July 2024. No updates yet which is normal since I'm expecting AOR in Nov-Dec 2024. My passport is expiring in September 2025. If I renew my passport before/after AOR, do I need to submit a new PCC along with a passport update webform since the PCC has a passport number on it? or is it recommended that you do not renew your passport? My only worry is that there is a possibility that the application might not get approved by my passport expiry. I got a 2-year PWGP due to my passport expiry and I'm eligible to renew my PGWP after I renew my passport for another 1 year. Thanks!

The_SantaHS

Jun 26, 2024
Do we get a PAL even if you are in Canada? What does the PAL contain? Does it come to the email registered for the application, like a representative?
Yes, I live in Canada and received it. Some say they send it after you pass the eligibility part of the process, some say it`s random. I choose to believe the first lol.

Reactions: theseeker.750

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi there. I'm about to apply for a employer-specific work permit while waiting for my PR application to be processed.
When I'm going through the questions on the IRCC portal to begin the WP application, there is a question (See the picture attached >> )
There are 2 options that describe my situation. Which one am I supposed to choose? Appreciate your help

Question on the image (Orange-highlighted are the options that describe my situation):
Which option best describes you work situation?
- I'm working under an international agreement.
- I'm applying for a WP through an active pilot project....
- I'm a provincial nominee certificate holder
- I'm an entrepreneur
- I'm the spouse or common-law partner....
- I'm a religious worker
- I'm on academic exchange....

- I'm applying for an employer-specific work permit with LMIA-exemption
Answer-
I'm applying for an employer-specific work permit with LMIA-exemption

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi, I applied under Non-Express Entry PNP in July 2024. No updates yet which is normal since I'm expecting AOR in Nov-Dec 2024. My passport is expiring in September 2025. If I renew my passport before/after AOR, do I need to submit a new PCC along with a passport update webform since the PCC has a passport number on it? or is it recommended that you do not renew your passport? My only worry is that there is a possibility that the application might not get approved by my passport expiry. I got a 2-year PWGP due to my passport expiry and I'm eligible to renew my PGWP after I renew my passport for another 1 year. Thanks!
If you are renewing your passport, you don’t need to send PCC again unless requested by them . Simply just send bio page of new passport through webform . You can extend your PGWP if it was issued less due to passport expiry date ..

Jul 31, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to ask that if I change my position in my current job then do I need to update this change to IRCC? and fill new webform with employment letter and which form do I need to resubmit?

I have applied in non express entry after receiving the Ontario Provincial Nomination in Masters Graduate Stream. Currently my file status is "We are reviewing the additional documents provided by you". They have asked me to resubmit the Employment letter and degree for the study completed in Canada last month.

Thanks

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to ask that if I change my position in my current job then do I need to update this change to IRCC? and fill new webform with employment letter and which form do I need to resubmit?

I have applied in non express entry after receiving the Ontario Provincial Nomination in Masters Graduate Stream. Currently my file status is "We are reviewing the additional documents provided by you". They have asked me to resubmit the Employment letter and degree for the study completed in Canada last month.

Thanks
If your job position has changed along with job duties , you have to inform PNP office asap . They will automatically update IRCC .

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
@Miss bee, asking for a friend who submitted application and waiting for AOR. She merged her international passport and dependant together and upload on the space for international passport as a single documents instead of uploading seperately. She did same with birth certificate and PCC too.

Could her application be returned? Can her application be returned for this reason. Nothing is missing but the only problem is that she didn't split it

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee, asking for a friend who submitted application and waiting for AOR. She merged her international passport and dependant together and upload on the space for international passport as a single documents instead of uploading seperately. She did same with birth certificate and PCC too.

Could her application be returned? Can her application be returned for this reason. Nothing is missing but the only problem is that she didn't split it
No , it won’t be returned.

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
No , it won’t be returned.
Thank you for your response always @Miss bee also, for the photo specification, after snapping she scanned the front of the picture converted to pdf but after scanning the dimension changed and she has submitted her application. can officer return application for that? The back is well labeled

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for your response always @Miss bee also, for the photo specification, after snapping she scanned the front of the picture converted to pdf but after scanning the dimension changed and she has submitted her application. can officer return application for that? The back is well labeled
They won’t return your application due to Photo . Don’t worry.

Shawaiz

May 18, 2020
Has anyone applied for the PR- Non Express route (MPNP)
What is the timeline nowadays?
I had Biometric and medical exam request in Feb 2024 and additional documents request in March 2024 but no updates after that.
Edit

Delete

arun96

Mar 1, 2018
Hello @Miss bee. Im in a weird situation my employer created an employer portal to apply for lima exempt wp. but portal is not activated yet and my nomination ends in next week. my employer tried to call ircc from 6 different number but it was unsuccessful . just want to know what option I have now?

Thank you

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
Hello @Miss bee. Im in a weird situation my employer created an employer portal to apply for lima exempt wp. but portal is not activated yet and my nomination ends in next week. my employer tried to call ircc from 6 different number but it was unsuccessful . just want to know what option I have now?

Thank you
But you have applied for PR already, right? If that's the case then just include the AOR. Samething happened to me and I also attached the AOR letter

"If the nomination is expired, the foreign national must include a copy of the acknowledgement of receipt letter with their work permit application confirming that IRCC has received the PNP permanent residence application before the nomination expired."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/federal-provincial-territorial-agreements-r204-lmia-exemption-code-t13/nominated-by-province.html