+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Nikunj_1707

Jan 25, 2019
Hello All,
Please guide me,
Me and my wife are applying for PR application NON EE after getting PNP under Alberta rural renewal But My wife doesn't has her Birth certificate and we are not able to get non availibility certificate right now. Could anyone please suggest me if there are any alternatives??

Thanks

alba_matt

Sep 8, 2024
Hello all!

Got a newbie question,submitted non EE April 25th 2024 after nomination in OINP:FSW.
Provided biometrics on 21st August 2024.

I actually have no idea of next steps, timeline etc.. have searched high and low, asked my immigration lawyers who just pointed me to the canada.ca website that shows 11 months..

What can I expect for:
a) next step in process
b) date I get PR if everything is valid

Anyone got a link to timelines others have went through?

Been in Canada for over 3 years now on closed WP, trying to decide if I just go back to the UK, the USA or wait it out...

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello All,
Please guide me,
Me and my wife are applying for PR application NON EE after getting PNP under Alberta rural renewal But My wife doesn't has her Birth certificate and we are not able to get non availibility certificate right now. Could anyone please suggest me if there are any alternatives??

Thanks
You can use her high school certificates with affidavit that she doesn’t have birth certificate.

RoxRayExpress

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hello Miss Bee, asking this on behalf of my friend.

Boss, I have submitted my application but I think I made a mistake, just need clarification and way forward please.

I merged myself and my wife PCC together and uploaded in one pdf,
For PCC.

Same with birth certificates? I merged my birth certificate and dependant Birth certificate together and uploaded it as a single document in birth certificate colunm
Please can it lead to a problem or return of my application? Please what is the way forward?

Please the above for your attention @Miss bee
I did the same, a bit worried. Did your friend already get AOR?

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020

Pri@2299

Jun 6, 2024
Hello , I submitted my Non EE file yesterday,
I just had a question that my mother’s name spelling is different in my passport and is different in my birth certificate and her new passport and same with my dad’s middle name,
Should I ask them to do a notary with alias names or no? Would it cause problems?
Also my brother is still 17 but he is turning 18 in coming January so I’ve not included him in additional sibling information as it was mentioned that only above 18 you should mention?

please advise?

kemi21

Jun 27, 2020
Hello @Miss bee bee
I'm new here. I submitted my non-EE profile on the 22nd of April and still have not heard back from IRCC. Any idea what the problem could be? It is now past the 90-120 days stipulated. What can I do to get help?

The_SantaHS

Jun 26, 2024
Hi @Miss bee

Any idea when can I expect the decision on my work permit. It’s been 108 days now. Submitted on May 22nd.

Also, am I eligible to apply for open work permit based on new policy. I have restrictions on my nomination certificate.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/work-permits-prospective-pnp-candidats.html
Mine took 5 months, applied in December, got approved in may. Same situation as you.

Reactions: DoctrDuke

Pri@2299

Jun 6, 2024
@Miss bee ??
Hello , I submitted my Non EE file yesterday,
I just had a question that my mother’s name spelling is different in my passport and is different in my birth certificate and her new passport and same with my dad’s middle name,
Should I ask them to do a notary with alias names or no? Would it cause problems?
Also my brother is still 17 but he is turning 18 in coming January so I’ve not included him in additional sibling information as it was mentioned that only above 18 you should mention?

please advise?