+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

palin

Mar 2, 2023
You don’t need to provide any additional documentation like work related, education or any proofs of funds unless they are requested by officer working on your case . Just only include documents mentioned on checklist.
Don't you need to show proof of the answers you provided in the forms?

Ex.
If you answered Available funds, don't you need to prove that you have the funds available?
If you answered in your activity that you are working for a company in Ontario, don't you need to prove it by attaching an employment certificate or your T4?

I am just a bit paranoid with what was asked and the possibility that it needs to be proven.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Don't you need to show proof of the answers you provided in the forms?

Ex.
If you answered Available funds, don't you need to prove that you have the funds available?
If you answered in your activity that you are working for a company in Ontario, don't you need to prove it by attaching an employment certificate or your T4?

I am just a bit paranoid with what was asked and the possibility that it needs to be proven.
Sorry what form are you asking about ?

MTCS

Aug 11, 2023
Hi @Miss bee,
Last week, my friend traveled from Canada to Austria for a week. He has already applied for PR, and his application and security checks are in progress. Should he inform IRCC about this trip or not?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
It depends if they have open your application and have started processing no refund. If No processing has been commenced, you would get full refund.
How can I know? I haven't received AOR yet, but I did receive an email a month after submitting my application saying

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded it/them to the responsible office for their consideration."

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
How can I know? I haven't received AOR yet, but I did receive an email a month after submitting my application saying

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded it/them to the responsible office for their consideration."
This is reply from your web form which you sent. To know if they have started processing your application, best option is to call them and ask .

Reactions: andrews17

UppersquareMedia

Jul 27, 2023
@Miss bee,

I am an outland applicant and I wish to order GCMS notes. I understand that only a citizen or PR resident in Canada request on my behalf. However, I will like to know if a friend of mine with a TRV (Study permit) can request on my behalf? Looking forward to your reply. Many thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee,

I am an outland applicant and I wish to order GCMS notes. I understand that only a citizen or PR resident in Canada request on my behalf. However, I will like to know if a friend of mine with a TRV (Study permit) can request on my behalf? Looking forward to your reply. Many thanks
Yes he can do that for you.

sureshK001

Apr 15, 2021
new nonEE inland applicant here, just sent in my application last 31st August, posting so i can quickly go to this thread :)) my full timeline is in my signature

Reactions: Sarper

Neelam12

Jun 28, 2024
Category........
PNP
Svo Winnipeg
Pvo Sydney. Ar Oct 6,2023, after PAL in March nothing more. Anyone in the same boat? Bc PNP non express entry
PVO: Sydney SVO: Ottawa
Almost same timeline, i submitted on Oct09,2023. No updates after PAL in February. (Alberta PNP non express entry)
This Sydney CIO office is very slow as compared to other VOs.

sin95

Sep 4, 2024
Hello. I applied for PNP on May 5 and just got my biometrics letter request. Thing is, I only got an email today to link my application but I have not received my AOR. Anyone know what's my situation? Much appreciated!!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello. I applied for PNP on May 5 and just got my biometrics letter request. Thing is, I only got an email today to link my application but I have not received my AOR. Anyone know what's my situation? Much appreciated!!
If you look carefully on biometrics letter, there should be your application number on it . You can simply link your application to your GCKEY through that application number.