+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

kpc#5279

Jun 11, 2024
Hello @Miss bee ,

I applied for non express entry. I had biometrics in the past so i did not pay the biometric fee.
I just came to know its mandatory. Any idea if they will send a letter to pay the biometric fee or will they return my application?

tee2406

Star Member
Jun 6, 2024
@Miss bee I also thought about paying now and sending in a web form but i did not receive AOR yet so i dont have the application number.. Any suggestions please
Just wait until when they ask you. There is no effect on your application. They will send a request for you to pay before you can get them.

bravozora

Aug 30, 2024
On 31 may, I just had one month left to expire my open work permit and I applied for employer specific work permit, LMIA exempt (because I got work permit extension letter with nomination certificate). but unfortunately, I was not properly aware about employer compliance fees receipt. I filled IMM5710e without employment number (starting from Axxxxxx) and submitted my application. I received extension letter till 27 November, 2024 in portal message.

Recently, I come to know the importance of employer compliance fees receipt. Immediately, I informed my employer and they created employer portal and paid compliance fees for me. Yesterday, I tried to fill-up IMM5710e again with Employment Number but my work permit had expired since last two months. therefore I could not able to validate IMM5710e form. so I filled date 27 Nov, 2024. on form to validate.

Thereafter, I filled webform along with all the documents, employer compliance fees receipt, screen shot of payment, and explanation letter.

Now, my file still under process. would anyone tell what will be the consequences?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello @Miss bee ,

I applied for non express entry. I had biometrics in the past so i did not pay the biometric fee.
I just came to know its mandatory. Any idea if they will send a letter to pay the biometric fee or will they return my application?
If you haven’t paid, pay now and send receipt through webform . They won’t return your application.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
N
On 31 may, I just had one month left to expire my open work permit and I applied for employer specific work permit, LMIA exempt (because I got work permit extension letter with nomination certificate). but unfortunately, I was not properly aware about employer compliance fees receipt. I filled IMM5710e without employment number (starting from Axxxxxx) and submitted my application. I received extension letter till 27 November, 2024 in portal message.

Recently, I come to know the importance of employer compliance fees receipt. Immediately, I informed my employer and they created employer portal and paid compliance fees for me. Yesterday, I tried to fill-up IMM5710e again with Employment Number but my work permit had expired since last two months. therefore I could not able to validate IMM5710e form. so I filled date 27 Nov, 2024. on form to validate.

Thereafter, I filled webform along with all the documents, employer compliance fees receipt, screen shot of payment, and explanation letter.

Now, my file still under process. would anyone tell what will be the consequences?
No consequences. That form won’t let you select back date so when you fill form select present date . Most important here is submitting job offer in employer portal and paying $230 compliance fees . Make sure you send newly filled form with job offer number and copy of receipt through webform asap .

Reactions: bravozora

manoharank5

Aug 25, 2024
Calgary
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
I have applied through PNP PR (through Alberta AINP) on this month (Aug) and I am hoping to get my AOR in the month of Nov or Dec. I got PNP with Employment restriction as No in PNP nomination even though I am on closed work permit currently. My company may ask to travel back at end of Dec and I am planning to apply for Open work permit as soon as I get my AOR. I got an job offer from Ontario province and I need to join in Jan 2025, but I have PNP from Alberta. Would I be able to take this opportunity after I apply for Open work permit through Bridge Open Work permit? Is there any restriction on Bridge Open Work Permit on Province due to Province PNP? @Miss bee , Can you please clarify the following questions with regard to this
  1. Should I able to take the job offer without any legal issues?
  2. Would this have an impact on my PR since it is PNP ?
Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have applied through PNP PR (through Alberta AINP) on this month (Aug) and I am hoping to get my AOR in the month of Nov or Dec. I got PNP with Employment restriction as No in PNP nomination even though I am on closed work permit currently. My company may ask to travel back at end of Dec and I am planning to apply for Open work permit as soon as I get my AOR. I got an job offer from Ontario province and I need to join in Jan 2025, but I have PNP from Alberta. Would I be able to take this opportunity after I apply for Open work permit through Bridge Open Work permit? Is there any restriction on Bridge Open Work Permit on Province due to Province PNP? @Miss bee , Can you please clarify the following questions with regard to this
  1. Should I able to take the job offer without any legal issues?
  2. Would this have an impact on my PR since it is PNP ?
Thanks
If you move to Ontario, you have to inform Alberta PNP office. They will revoke your nomination. Changing provinces is really bad decision when you have PR application pending through PNP category.

KLSC_BC

May 30, 2024
Created is when i was started. Updated means someone worked on your application on that oart after starting that assessment. So always look for Updated part .
Thanks. So, the processing time should be counted starting from created date. Do I understand correctly?

bravozora

Aug 30, 2024
N

No consequences. That form won’t let you select back date so when you fill form select present date . Most important here is submitting job offer in employer portal and paying $230 compliance fees . Make sure you send newly filled form with job offer number and copy of receipt through webform asap .
@N Thank you for response.