+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee , I did exactly like what you advised, we pay the Compliance fee, updated the form with the job offer number A#######, and submitted them along with the payment receipt through the web form. Do you think there is a hope that IRCC approve my work permit, it's status still "under processing", have you experienced such a case before? Appreciate your kind assistance
Yes . If they receive your webform before they make decision., WP will be approved . Also I suggest you to send 2 webforms and call them and let them know that you have sent webform and attach it with your application.

DoctrDuke

Aug 26, 2024
No your nomination is restricted so only option would be closed work permit through employer. You are not eligible for BOWP.
I forgot to attach the compliance fee payment receipt. But, while applying for closed work permit my employer paid the compliance fee of 230CAD on the employer portal and I used the A********* number on the work permit application. Is this enough?? I’m getting worried if because of this my application is still under processing. Submitted on May 22 2024

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I forgot to attach the compliance fee payment receipt. But, while applying for closed work permit my employer paid the compliance fee of 230CAD on the employer portal and I used the A********* number on the work permit application. Is this enough?? I’m getting worried if because of this my application is still under processing. Submitted on May 22 2024
Fees receipt is mandatory. You can ask your employer to download it again and send it through webform .

Reactions: DoctrDuke

Joe.ku

Dec 29, 2023
Yes . If they receive your webform before they make decision., WP will be approved . Also I suggest you to send 2 webforms and call them and let them know that you have sent webform and attach it with your application.
OK @Miss bee , I will call them, but why I should send 2 webforms? I sent one webform with all missing attachments and got a confirmation email after an hour that they received the documents. isn't that enough?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

DoctrDuke

Aug 26, 2024
Fees receipt is mandatory. You can ask your employer to download it again and send it through webform .
Isn’t it understood that by only paying fee the A******* is generated?? Anyway I just submitted the web form with jpg of payment receipt as you suggested. Did not receive any specific receipt. I have attached what we received after making payment.

It has Order ID, payment amount, card number, transaction type, authorization code & reference number

Please correct me if I’m wrong.
Thanks a lot!!!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Isn’t it understood that by only paying fee the A******* is generated?? Anyway I just submitted the web form with jpg of payment receipt as you suggested. Did not receive any specific receipt. I have attached what we received after making payment.

It has Order ID, payment amount, card number, transaction type, authorization code & reference number

Please correct me if I’m wrong.
Thanks a lot!!!
Yes that is receipt which show all that details.

That should be enough . Here are 2 different webform . Use both . No issues.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

Reactions: DoctrDuke

DoctrDuke

Aug 26, 2024
Yes that is receipt which show all that details.

That should be enough . Here are 2 different webform . Use both . No issues.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application
I submitted using both web form. Thank you for your quick response. I already received the confirmation email for the first web form I sent.

I greatly appreciate you for taking your time and effort for helping everyone here!!

People like you definitely make the world a better place!! No doubt!! You’re the best!!!

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Folks, I just received my portal 1 email and the landing is being taken care by Montreal office. Do you know anything about that office? Are they quick? How long does it normally take to get portal 2 email?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Folks, I just received my portal 1 email and the landing is being taken care by Montreal office. Do you know anything about that office? Are they quick? How long does it normally take to get portal 2 email?
It’s not that bad office . However Landing is done through Virtual Landing unit so estimated wait times can be around 4-12 weeks .

cwh98

Aug 20, 2024
Hello guys, I am wondering if you can change jobs after submitting your NON EXPRESS PR APPLICATION once you receive the file number (I suppose 4-6 months after submitting the application?).
Please, let me know.

Thank you,

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello guys, I am wondering if you can change jobs after submitting your NON EXPRESS PR APPLICATION once you receive the file number (I suppose 4-6 months after submitting the application?).
Please, let me know.

Thank you,
You can certainly change job however depends if there is employer restrictions on your nomination certificate. If No , then you can change job and have to notify PNP office regarding new job and they will request some documents. If you don’t notify them , you will commit misrepresentation and you can be banned for 5 years from Canada and your PR application will be revoked.