+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Joe.ku

Dec 29, 2023
You have to apply for closed work permit. Your employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and pay $230 compliance fees . That job offer starts with A123457789. That number you have to put in work permit application form under job details section. If you apply closed work permit with this, your work permit will be refused. For now if you already submitted, your employer can submit job offer and pay fees. You can fill form again and put that job offer in new form and send it through webform asap along with $230 fees receipt copy.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/employer-portal.html
But when my employer hired me, I was on an open work permit and no need to pay the compliance fee as mentioned here What is the employer compliance fee? How do I pay it? (canada.ca) is that make any difference?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
But when my employer hired me, I was on an open work permit and no need to pay the compliance fee as mentioned here What is the employer compliance fee? How do I pay it? (canada.ca) is that make any difference?
No this is when you are extending your work permit and right now you are applying for closed work permit with help of WPSL and employer so submitting job offer is must . Your OWP is expiring and it won’t be extended. Only option right now is closed work permit.

Joe.ku

Dec 29, 2023
No this is when you are extending your work permit and right now you are applying for closed work permit with help of WPSL and employer so submitting job offer is must . Your OWP is expiring and it won’t be extended. Only option right now is closed work permit.
OK got it, what form should I submit again along with the compliance fees? please advise @Miss bee

Joe.ku

Dec 29, 2023
Another question @Miss bee please, if I got my AOR this month, can I apply for BOWP? I'm on an OWP now expiring in a month and applied to PR through "OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream" non-ee

VenomSnake

Apr 9, 2024
Hello everyone,

I received my AOR on 12 Jun and PAL on 21 June, but in GCKey, my eligibility is still under review and background check is not applicable. Is this normal?

VenomSnake

Apr 9, 2024
Does anyone know the difference between these two web forms?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72

I received an email instructing me to use the first link to send the document, but it seems very general. To me, the second one looks more appropriate.
I used both of them, the second one gives you an automated response that the webform is sent, but the first one leaves you hanging until 3 4 weeks until they send an email confirming that the documents are added to your file. Other than this, there is no difference.

Reactions: cristyan007

Mayof16

Aug 17, 2024
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
Yes. I did a distant learning program from the UK without living in the UK. I was asked to submit the UK PCC. I got it from ACRO. there is a premium service which gets it made in 2 days.
Thank you for your email.

ACRO Reply

This is the advice we have received from the Canadian Embassy;
We only request police certificates from individuals aged 18 or older who have lived in a particular jurisdiction for more than six months since their 18th birthday and, then, normally in the context of an application for permanent residence. Normally we would not request a police certificate if the individual is applying for temporary residence (visitor or student) and we would not request a UK police certificate from anyone who has never lived in the UK.

We have sent your details to the embassy to advise we are unable to process an application for anyone who has not lived in the UK.

Please tell me when you got it from ACRO.
Thanks,
Regards,
Muhammad

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Another question @Miss bee please, if I got my AOR this month, can I apply for BOWP? I'm on an OWP now expiring in a month and applied to PR through "OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream" non-ee
Yes if you have AOR and no employer restrictions on your nomination certificate, apply for BOWP .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

I received my AOR on 12 Jun and PAL on 21 June, but in GCKey, my eligibility is still under review and background check is not applicable. Is this normal?
GCKEY is not that reliable. It just gives you overview of your application. Most accurate is PR tracker or through GCMS notes.

Reactions: VenomSnake