+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

The_SantaHS

Jun 26, 2024
Hello all, I applied for non-ee in December last year, did biometrics and medicals already and received a PAL letter, hopefully, my case is close to an end, but it's still not approved, 2 weeks ago I received an ITA for express entry and I`m preparing the documents to apply, but I`m thinking if its worth paying another application. Counting that it will take 6 months to approve, probably my non-ee will approve before that. Do they give me the money back if the other application is approved before? What are your thoughts on it?
@Miss bee

Reactions: alcrawfo

Adeyemiae

Dec 21, 2023
@Miss bee, please I received below request from IRCC. I wrote not applicable on the military record details but I am surprised am being asked to provide official proof of military exemption.

Military record: A certified copy of Military records. If you were exempt, please provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority. Deadline is to submit in 2weeks.

Please what should I do on this request?

heyymigs

Aug 6, 2024
Hello Besties,

I am totally confused after submitting my application under non express entry provincial nominee on 28th July'2024. I downloaded the IMM 5690 from the online application portal, filled & uploaded the form again back in the portal. After seeing the messages whether to upload the IMM 0199 document checklist especially for PNC.

So my question is whether to fill the IMM 0199 form and upload through webform. I didn’t either receive the AOR nor got any UCI number. After going through the webform there is option to tick mark not available of both UCI & AOR. Please whether to upload the IMM0199 through webform or not. TIA.
Hello, we had the same issue. I called IRCC yesterday and had to submit form IMM 0199 via webform. You need to call them to ask your application number usually it's started with 3 letters XEP*****, UCI normally can be seen within your GIC account or your work permit. Hope that helps.

heyymigs

Aug 6, 2024
Hi everyone,

I recently applied my PR application, in the experience section I forgot to put in one of my previous work as a Customer Service in Montreal for 3 months.
Other than that my work experience match with the OINP profile.
Will this cause an issue? And do I need to cancel and make a new one or a web form is enough to correct this?
You have to submit an updated via webform. Our friend has the same issue and it took them another 2 months to get their PR for that 3 months gap.

Fero

Jul 12, 2024
@Miss bee, please I received below request from IRCC. I wrote not applicable on the military record details but I am surprised am being asked to provide official proof of military exemption.

Military record: A certified copy of Military records. If you were exempt, please provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority. Deadline is to submit in 2weeks.

Please what should I do on this request?
Were you actually exempt?

DS14

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
@Miss bee - Please help me understand. Someone on Open Work Permit with Permanent Full Time employment from a Canadian company can claim 200 points under -- Do you have a valid job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (if needed)?

As per below we don't need LMIA if we work for more than 1 year + on our Work Permit (Open Work Permit) is my understanding right

Documents for Express Entry: LMIA-exempt job offers
In most cases, your employer needs a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to support your job offer for Express Entry. Some jobs do not need an LMIA.
Your employer doesn’t need an LMIA to support your job offer if:
  1. you have been working full-time for the employer on your work permit for at least 1 year (or an equal amount of part-time work)
  2. you have a valid job offer, and
  3. you have a valid work permit that is exempt from an LMIA under:
    • an international agreement
    • a federal-provincial agreement
    • the “Canadian interests” category

The_SantaHS

Jun 26, 2024
@Miss bee - Please help me understand. Someone on Open Work Permit with Permanent Full Time employment from a Canadian company can claim 200 points under -- Do you have a valid job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (if needed)?

As per below we don't need LMIA if we work for more than 1 year + on our Work Permit (Open Work Permit) is my understanding right

Documents for Express Entry: LMIA-exempt job offers
In most cases, your employer needs a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to support your job offer for Express Entry. Some jobs do not need an LMIA.
Your employer doesn’t need an LMIA to support your job offer if:
  1. you have been working full-time for the employer on your work permit for at least 1 year (or an equal amount of part-time work)
  2. you have a valid job offer, and
  3. you have a valid work permit that is exempt from an LMIA under:
    • an international agreement
    • a federal-provincial agreement
    • the “Canadian interests” category
No, you cannot claim these points for express entry, if I understand correctly your question. You can only claim these points for express entry if your job offer is LMIA or LMIA-Exempt (for example international mobility program).

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Hey guys, final update on my application - I've just received my PR card now. It arrived 2 weeks after my wife's PR card. (full timeline can be seen in my signature)

NOW everything's done! Thanks everyone for all the direct or indirect help provided in this forum! Best of luck to everyone!

DS14

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
No, you cannot claim these points for express entry, if I understand correctly your question. You can only claim these points for express entry if your job offer is LMIA or LMIA-Exempt (for example international mobility program).
Thanks for your response @The_SantaHS - Actually if you see the screen provided it says LMIA is not required if I work for the company on my visa more than 1 yr - so still these points cannot be claimed - sorry just making sure

saba ro

Jul 16, 2024
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
CV- Military record's housband
AOR Received.
12 April
Med's Request
27 May 2024
Med's Done....
08 June 2024
IRCC asked me about the same, CV and military records. It was November 2023. Since then no any updates...
Did you do anything else to see why it took long time ?

MavisXu

May 8, 2024
Hi there, I just submitted my PR application. Can I connect my application with status tracker now? Or I have to wait until I get the AOR?

himanisethi

Aug 7, 2024
Hi everyone,
I applied for non EE PNP IPG stream on April 15th and got my AOR on 6th August. They ask me to link my application to IRCC secure account and I did that. Then they asked me to pay the biometric fee and upload the receipt on IRCC secure account. Further, they asked me to upload an updated and newly completed schedule A regarding my Address history gaps. I have paid my biometric fee, but I am not sure how to upload the biometric receipt and the updated Schedule A document. I dont know how to make any changes to my application. Can anyone please help me with this ?