+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

fmuntasir

Mar 28, 2024
Those who already received Portal emails, what is the current average timeframe between AOR and P1? I got my AOR on 12th July. When I can expect P1?

MP_002

Jul 23, 2024
@Miss bee I forgot to mention my travel to US in my application. I called IRCC and they gave me TFN. My question is , I applied on 8th April 2024 and couple people here who applied on 6th April got their AOR yesterday. Should I wait for my AOR or raise web form ASAP? (IRCC Officer said it is up to me what to do so I am confused now.)

vikas.exe

Apr 19, 2024
@Miss bee I forgot to mention my travel to US in my application. I called IRCC and they gave me TFN. My question is , I applied on 8th April 2024 and couple people here who applied on 6th April got their AOR yesterday. Should I wait for my AOR or raise web form ASAP? (IRCC Officer said it is up to me what to do so I am confused now.)
I have also applied for Non-EE PR and am waiting for my AOR. Could you please let me know the steps to obtain a TFN number for my application? Could you provide the IRCC contact number for inquiries, and how long they typically take to respond on calls regarding TFN?

MP_002

Jul 23, 2024
I have also applied for Non-EE PR and am waiting for my AOR. Could you please let me know the steps to obtain a TFN number for my application? Could you provide the IRCC contact number for inquiries, and how long they typically take to respond on calls regarding TFN?
As I know TFN is generated when they start processing the application. They might be able to give you TFN based on your application progress.

ContactDetails
OnlineUse our web form
  • 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Automated telephone service (in Canada only)
With a touch-tone telephone
  • check the status of your application
  • listen to pre-recorded information about our programs
1-888-242-2100
  • 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Client support centre agent (in Canada only)
  • Available in French and English
  • Get help with general and case-specific enquiries
Agents cannot
  • make decisions on applications
  • help process applications faster, unless you’re eligible for urgent processing
1-888-242-2100
  • Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (your local time)
  • Not available on statutory holidays

Reactions: vikas.exe

DS14

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Any idea why there are no OINP Employee Job Offer - Foreign workers - Tech Draw is not happening ? Its is good to see all other draws but Tech draw should also be considered right.

KK8500

Jul 17, 2024
Hello,

My application for PR says that Final decision - July 12, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I called and they said that all the necessary parts are completed and No updates on the tracker from 5th May 2024 so can anyone tell me if they have experienced the same issue and till when Can I expect the first portal email?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
You can fill travel history form again with correct information and send it through webform with TFN .

Reactions: MP_002

Vijay_

Star Member
Jan 11, 2024
@Miss bee Quick question. I submitted my PR application through consultant and got the AOR.
to further check status of my application myself, how can I do it? Because when i try to link my application, it says to cancel representative. Is there any other way to check status myself or only one can check ( which is my representative)?

nkkkk1

Jun 27, 2024
@Miss bee Quick question. I submitted my PR application through consultant and got the AOR.
to further check status of my application myself, how can I do it? Because when i try to link my application, it says to cancel representative. Is there any other way to check status myself or only one can check ( which is my representative)?
When did you apply?

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hello,

My application for PR says that Final decision - July 12, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I called and they said that all the necessary parts are completed and No updates on the tracker from 5th May 2024 so can anyone tell me if they have experienced the same issue and till when Can I expect the first portal email?
It's very likely that your application got approved and you'll soon get the portal 1 email. But no timeline for it. It might take a week or a month.

Reactions: KK8500

KK8500

Jul 17, 2024
It's very likely that your application got approved and you'll soon get the portal 1 email. But no timeline for it. It might take a week or a month.
Hope so I will get soon.

Calling ircc is also not working as they are saying that its still in progress.

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I am not able to register for the tracking of my application. I keep gettng the message that the details dont match I should use the same information as IMM5475/76. I dont think i ever filled IMM5475 as i dont use a representative.
I raised a webform last week and havent received a response. My AOR was beginnig of July. Anyone else facing the issue?