+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I got a question for @Miss bee. So I made a group for 4 friends with same agent codes and our applications for non express application was submitted around 26 Jan 2024. All of us received ADR and medical cleared around 21 June 2024. But one of us received PAL and also final decision in gc key already but didn't received Portal yet. It has been more than 4 weeks we didn't received anything like that! Is there any possibility we will receive Portal request rather than PAL or fd!
You can’t compare your application with other. Each application is different.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have applied on 8th April 2024 and haven't received AOR yet. My address and travel info is changed now. How can I update my information. Should I wait for AOR and then raise a webform or Call IRCC ?
You can call them and try to update however it’s too early to submit webform . Once you get AOR , then submit webform.

Reactions: MP_002

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I received my Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) today, which included a request for an updated IMM 5669 with an original signature.

My questions are:

Do I need to download the form and sign it?

If so, do I need to fill out the form by hand or can I edit it?

Also how to submit after completion?

Thanks in advance.
Download it , Fill form online, print it , hand sign it and scan and send through webform or upload it through GCKEY .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Guys, Need your guidance in this situation.
I received this email today with subject "Ready for Visa. Please use this letter if you or your accompanying dependants are currently residing in INDIA or NEPAL". I am in canada and my spouse is in india

I called IRCC for next steps and they said this email is not for me and it's for my spouse. She needs to send a passport along with this email to receive Confirmation of Permanent Residence for her and asked me to wait to receive another email in portal for me.
However, i am bit confuse as is this normal to receive passport request for spouse and no update for principle applicant ?

Moreover, in email i only see my name and also there is one paragraph mentioned below
"
B) If you are currently in Canada:
You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).
"

when i asked support agent if i can submit a webform to inform IRCC saying i am inside a Canada. she said there is no step required from you and asked my spouse to send doc.

Can you please guide me in this situation if anyone have any idea about this ?
This is for your spouse. She should submit passport through VFS in local office visa for stamping. For you, you will get portal 1 email .

Purv Patel

Jun 26, 2024
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-12-2023
Nomination.....
00-08-23
AOR Received.
00-02-24
Hi everyone,

I wanted to check if anyone could provide some insight into my application progress. Here's my timeline so far:

- Submission: 20 December
- AOR and Biometrics: 15 March
- Biometrics Updated: 26 March
- PAL: 14 March
- Medical: 16 April
- Medical Updated: 22 April
- ADR Request: 5 May
- ADR Submitted: 21 May

Since submitting my ADR, I haven't received any updates. Is this normal, and does anyone have any advice on what I should expect next?

Thanks

Adeyemiae

Dec 21, 2023
If your baby was born outside Canada, you need to send his birth certificate with help of webform . They will add to your application.
For POF , if you are nominated by province, you don’t need to show any POF or any financial documents.
@Miss bee I have notify IRCC about the birth of our baby. The baby int'l passport, birth certificate, upfront medical, IMM008 and all other forms are available for submission.

Can I submit all the documents and forms through webform? or I should wait for IRCC to request for the documents and forms.

Is there any implications if I submit all the documents and forms in advance before IRCC request for them?

BC PNP ELSS

May 10, 2024
Temporary file number means your application has been received by them and they are still doing R10 completeness check . You don’t need to worry as you should be receiving AOR soon probably in 2-3 weeks.
Hi @Miss bee , 1) Today I received an email from CIO Sydney - " This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on ...." is this AOR. there is just this email ( NO PDF LETTER ),

2) In another email they asked to submit a Biometric fee receipt - i paid and sent it through webform , but didn"t received any acknowledgement for it , ( i thought there was 5 $ fee for webforms - but i didn't had to pay anything - just worried if i did everything right or shall i do the webform again),

3) In the third email it said to link my application to ircc account/canada.ca account - i did it and i can c my pr application in my account - so now further communications will come to the ircc account not in the online pr portal where i applied for pr ? in my online PR portal status still shows as submitted (same as before - no change ).

thank you for your kind reply.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee I have notify IRCC about the birth of our baby. The baby int'l passport, birth certificate, upfront medical, IMM008 and all other forms are available for submission.

Can I submit all the documents and forms through webform? or I should wait for IRCC to request for the documents and forms.

Is there any implications if I submit all the documents and forms in advance before IRCC request for them?
You can submit upfront form ,

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee , 1) Today I received an email from CIO Sydney - " This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on ...." is this AOR. there is just this email ( NO PDF LETTER ),

2) In another email they asked to submit a Biometric fee receipt - i paid and sent it through webform , but didn"t received any acknowledgement for it , ( i thought there was 5 $ fee for webforms - but i didn't had to pay anything - just worried if i did everything right or shall i do the webform again),

3) In the third email it said to link my application to ircc account/canada.ca account - i did it and i can c my pr application in my account - so now further communications will come to the ircc account not in the online pr portal where i applied for pr ? in my online PR portal status still shows as submitted (same as before - no change ).

thank you for your kind reply.
Yes this your AOR . You can link your application to Gckey . For biometrics it’s $85 fees . You can pay and send receipt through webform

pthinh8000

Jan 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Hi everyone,

I wanted to check if anyone could provide some insight into my application progress. Here's my timeline so far:

- Submission: 20 December
- AOR and Biometrics: 15 March
- Biometrics Updated: 26 March
- PAL: 14 March
- Medical: 16 April
- Medical Updated: 22 April
- ADR Request: 5 May
- ADR Submitted: 21 May

Since submitting my ADR, I haven't received any updates. Is this normal, and does anyone have any advice on what I should expect next?

Thanks
You received PAL before AOR? :eek: Your application got stuck. Jan / Feb applicant are almost done.

kirby97

Sep 13, 2018
Will there be any issue or delay if I resubmit my ADR imm5669 form?

I noticed I forgot to include a part time job while studying full-time.