+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello @Miss bee,
Hope you are doing great!
My employer was trying to submit offer of employment for a LMIA-exempt work permit and the portal asks them to upload a file stating detailed information about“LMIA Exemption Explanation

Explanation of how the employer meets the requirements of the LMIA ?

“ Could you please guide ?
I don’t think so you need to upload anything there as you are already provincial nominated. Looks like he must answered something wrong while filling information

Reactions: Rahulgureja229

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hello @Miss bee,
Hope you are doing great!
My employer was trying to submit offer of employment for a LMIA-exempt work permit and the portal asks them to upload a file stating detailed information about“LMIA Exemption Explanation

Explanation of how the employer meets the requirements of the LMIA ?

“ Could you please guide ?
You're trying to apply for a closed for work permit. If you initial work permit was closed, then it makes sense. If you applied for PR recently and want to extend your wp, then you should apply for bowp. If you still want to apply for a closed work permit, yes it will ask for an explanation but you don't need to upload a separate document. Just mention the exemption code, how you still meet the eligibility of that program (whatever it is). You can keep it quite short like a paragraph

Reactions: Rahulgureja229

rattan287

May 30, 2024
I got a question for @Miss bee. So I made a group for 4 friends with same agent codes and our applications for non express application was submitted around 26 Jan 2024. All of us received ADR and medical cleared around 21 June 2024. But one of us received PAL and also final decision in gc key already but didn't received Portal yet. It has been more than 4 weeks we didn't received anything like that! Is there any possibility we will receive Portal request rather than PAL or fd!

MP_002

Jul 23, 2024
I have applied on 8th April 2024 and haven't received AOR yet. My address and travel info is changed now. How can I update my information. Should I wait for AOR and then raise a webform or Call IRCC ?

Jul 22, 2024
You're trying to apply for a closed for work permit. If you initial work permit was closed, then it makes sense. If you applied for PR recently and want to extend your wp, then you should apply for bowp. If you still want to apply for a closed work permit, yes it will ask for an explanation but you don't need to upload a separate document. Just mention the exemption code, how you still meet the eligibility of that program (whatever it is). You can keep it quite short like a paragraph
Could you please let me know what could be mentioned ?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
After 3 months of struggling to get police certificates from my home country, I finally submitted my PR application today. So I'm welcoming myself to the team. Yey!

Inland Non-EE PNP / PR Application
Nomination received - April 24, 2024
PR application submitted - Jul 23, 2024

Here we go.

Reactions: Sarper

poikle

Sep 28, 2023
Just an update if anyone would like to travel. I got my Portal 1 before my vacation. I replied my situation and an IRCC officer told me to reply again after landing, as I would not be able to receive my PR card before my vacation start.
You may check my timeline in signature.

Bbn125

Jul 8, 2024
Hi Everyone,

I received my Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) today, which included a request for an updated IMM 5669 with an original signature.

My questions are:

Do I need to download the form and sign it?

If so, do I need to fill out the form by hand or can I edit it?

Also how to submit after completion?

Thanks in advance.

nisarg999

Jul 22, 2024
Hi Guys, Need your guidance in this situation.
I received this email today with subject "Ready for Visa. Please use this letter if you or your accompanying dependants are currently residing in INDIA or NEPAL". I am in canada and my spouse is in india

I called IRCC for next steps and they said this email is not for me and it's for my spouse. She needs to send a passport along with this email to receive Confirmation of Permanent Residence for her and asked me to wait to receive another email in portal for me.
However, i am bit confuse as is this normal to receive passport request for spouse and no update for principle applicant ?

Moreover, in email i only see my name and also there is one paragraph mentioned below
"
B) If you are currently in Canada:
You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).
"

when i asked support agent if i can submit a webform to inform IRCC saying i am inside a Canada. she said there is no step required from you and asked my spouse to send doc.

Can you please guide me in this situation if anyone have any idea about this ?