+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Sep 9, 2023
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I have a small problem: my son's passport says Cristóbal and the form does not allow me to write his name like this (even though it says that I must write it as it is in the passport). What should I do?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have a small problem: my son's passport says Cristóbal and the form does not allow me to write his name like this (even though it says that I must write it as it is in the passport). What should I do?

I suggest you to send form as it is write letter of explanation and send it through webform.

BukolaA

Jan 26, 2023
Hello Everyone, I have received a nomination to apply now, for BC PNP but my PGWP has not been approved yet. My current 180days work permit expires in November. Can I still proceed with my application for BC PNP? On Status is it student or Worker?Thank you.

Baba2019

Jun 27, 2019
Today I received GCMS notes
Primary Office: Winnipeg
Secondary office: Centralized Intake Office
AR: August 2023
AOR: December 2023
Last update in GCMS note: March 13, 2024
after that nothing
This is the main problem of Winnipeg Visa office.
What was the processing time of your GCMS notes request?

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Miss bee,
Could you pl share your thoughts on my querry
When I applied for nomination and till submitting my application I’m with an employer of a X company. Later, the franchise took by other person but the company is still X because that X company has multiple franchises across Canada.
On the paystub, it shows X company and location as previous but the new franchise person name also reflects. Do I have to send a webform to update the details?
fyi: in the nomination letter it shows X company and in parenthesis mentioned franchise person name as it reflects on all my offer letter and previous payslips. The current paystubs has new franchise person name in the parenthesis but with the same X company and same location.

BC PNP ELSS

May 10, 2024
Hi ,
Has anyone applied under BC PNP ELSS ?
AR: April 6th, 2024,
inland - non-express entry - BC PNP ELSS - online portal,
It has been 105 days but no AOR yet,
I called IRCC and got a temporary application no (starting with x..)
My PNP nomination expires today (20 July 2024).

Should I be worrying or 105 days for AOR is normal for inland PNP applicants? Anything i could do - other than waiting?

Thank you all for your valuable feedback.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I am ready to submit my PR application after receiving OINP nomination. I am moving to a different place in 10 days. Should I

1. submit my application with the current address and send a webform to change it after I move or
2. submit my application with the new address even though I still don't live there, but will in 10 days from now.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@ Miss bee,
Could you pl share your thoughts on my querry
When I applied for nomination and till submitting my application I’m with an employer of a X company. Later, the franchise took by other person but the company is still X because that X company has multiple franchises across Canada.
On the paystub, it shows X company and location as previous but the new franchise person name also reflects. Do I have to send a webform to update the details?
fyi: in the nomination letter it shows X company and in parenthesis mentioned franchise person name as it reflects on all my offer letter and previous payslips. The current paystubs has new franchise person name in the parenthesis but with the same X company and same location.
If your job position and company name and you are with same company, you don’t need to worry.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi ,
Has anyone applied under BC PNP ELSS ?
AR: April 6th, 2024,
inland - non-express entry - BC PNP ELSS - online portal,
It has been 105 days but no AOR yet,
I called IRCC and got a temporary application no (starting with x..)
My PNP nomination expires today (20 July 2024).

Should I be worrying or 105 days for AOR is normal for inland PNP applicants? Anything i could do - other than waiting?

Thank you all for your valuable feedback.
Temporary file number means your application has been received by them and they are still doing R10 completeness check . You don’t need to worry as you should be receiving AOR soon probably in 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: BC PNP ELSS

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am ready to submit my PR application after receiving OINP nomination. I am moving to a different place in 10 days. Should I

1. submit my application with the current address and send a webform to change it after I move or
2. submit my application with the new address even though I still don't live there, but will in 10 days from now.
Submit application with old address, once you move to new place send webform or call them and update the new address.

Reactions: andrews17

baoman000

Jul 20, 2024
Hi everyone,
I just submitted my PR non-ee application today.
- Is there a way we can track the progress of our application? Or do we need to wait until AOR to link it to the IRCC account? Thank you.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
I just submitted my PR non-ee application today.
- Is there a way we can track the progress of our application? Or do we need to wait until AOR to link it to the IRCC account? Thank you.
You have to wait for actual AOR to track your application status. Before that you have to wait for few months.