+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Ap0220

Jun 19, 2024
Hello,
My file submited on mar 21 2024. waiting for AOR inland application
Can anybody tell me when approx. i can get AOR?
Furthermore i made mistake in one of the form imm5406.
Does it any way i can update that form by webform or any other way ??
if yes could you please provide a webform link to fill that update?
i don't know what should i do??

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hello,
My file submited on mar 21 2024. waiting for AOR inland application
Can anybody tell me when approx. i can get AOR?
Furthermore i made mistake in one of the form imm5406.
Does it any way i can update that form by webform or any other way ??
if yes could you please provide a webform link to fill that update?
i don't know what should i do??
Probably first or second week of July. They are currently processing 4th March 2024

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
@Miss bee in the IM 5562 form, it asks for all trips:
  • outside your home country or the one you live in

I thought outside means I have to include the trips from/to for both the countries (Canada/Pakistan) and included all the trips I have taken. I did not mention any domestic flights. Someone just told me that it is asking for apart from Canada and Pakistan even if they are international flights. Will this cause an issue or should i send in a new form, or is my interpretation correct?

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee in the IM 5562 form, it asks for all trips:
  • outside your home country or the one you live in

I thought outside means I have to include the trips from/to for both the countries (Canada/Pakistan) and included all the trips I have taken. I did not mention any domestic flights. Someone just told me that it is asking for apart from Canada and Pakistan even if they are international flights. Will this cause an issue or should i send in a new form, or is my interpretation correct?
It’s asking for trips for outside your country. Domestic flights doesn’t need to be included.

Reactions: hussainkestrel

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
It’s asking for trips for outside your country. Domestic flights doesn’t need to be included.
So I am good if I included trips from Canada to Pakistan, right?

NaNa7

Apr 9, 2024
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-04-2024
@Miss bee I have a question on the same topic.
My depends came to Canada from Home country but never went back to the home country or any other countries outside Canada. In that case is it mandatory to mention Home country to Canada as well?
In the application it says "Places Travelled outside your region of origin or current residence", their only travel is region of origin to current residence(Canada). What should I do in this case?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee I have a question on the same topic.
My depends came to Canada from Home country but never went back to the home country or any other countries outside Canada. In that case is it mandatory to mention Home country to Canada as well?
In the application it says "Places Travelled outside your region of origin or current residence", their only travel is region of origin to current residence(Canada). What should I do in this case?
In that case no need to mention.

Reactions: NaNa7

Jack7879

Jun 12, 2024
@Miss bee I am confused, should I submit my file without PCC(With Explanation letter) or I should wait for PCC and than submit my file.

please note I did PCC application last week but it’s returned due to some issues and I am sending it again.

what would be ideal? Should I wait or should submit for now and later on upload PCC when they ask?

Please guide me.

MTCS

Aug 11, 2023
I applied for Permanent Residency (PR) through the non-Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) stream in August 2023, and my case is still in progress. My work permit will expire in August 2024. I am currently working on a closed work permit. However, my employer is experiencing funding issues and cannot extend my work permit.

My questions are:

1. Am I eligible for a Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP)?
  2. If I finish my job, will it affect my PR application since I applied through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)?
Please guide me and provide alternative solutions.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I applied for Permanent Residency (PR) through the non-Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) stream in August 2023, and my case is still in progress. My work permit will expire in August 2024. I am currently working on a closed work permit. However, my employer is experiencing funding issues and cannot extend my work permit.

My questions are:

1. Am I eligible for a Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP)?
  2. If I finish my job, will it affect my PR application since I applied through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)?
Please guide me and provide alternative solutions.
Does your PNP nomination have employer restriction?

Reactions: MTCS