+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

24garora

Dec 30, 2023
For birth certificate just wait for them to ask . For biometrics you can go ahead and book appointment with VFS and do biometrics asap . You should also send them webform asking for extension.
Do you know if the email I received with my application number saying that my application has been received. Is it the AOR or it’s a separate document that I haven’t received yet? If it’s AOR, can I apply for BOWP?

queeneverly

Aug 23, 2022
hello guys

i submitted my oinp international student stream application on feb 16 and it’s almost 120 days since then. 60 days since DIP. what do i do if my application is still in dip when 120 days hit. like everyone else anxiety is killing me. i definitely don’t want to apply for a closed work permit in the future

Muhammad67

Star Member
Nov 5, 2023
Hi,
I am in a similar position with you. I applied in Jan 2023 and still waiting. Background check started in August 2023… Security has been pending since then.

Based on your timeline, it is possible that you are under security screening. When it comes to security related delays, I don’t think MP can do much to help you. Before you reach out to a lawyer, I think it would be good to get your GCMS notes if you haven’t done so.

The lawyer can help you with something called Writ of Mandamus which basically will force IRCC to make a decision (positive or negative). This is process has a few stages and pre-requisites to meet. They can advise you on how to proceed with this. I am planning to reach out to a lawyer to initiate this process soon, and I will update here
No update?

Joerut

Apr 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-10-2023
AOR Received.
04-02-2024
There must be some glitch. You should send webform and ask them .
I am really worried now. I already sent the web form after the first mail.

But I got another email yesterday that my application status has been updated. But again with the wrong/incorrect/different application number. Expectedly when I log in to my GC, I see no updates. I have browsed the internet, and it seems no one has ever experienced this before.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am really worried now. I already sent the web form after the first mail.

But I got another email yesterday that my application status has been updated. But again with the wrong/incorrect/different application number. Expectedly when I log in to my GC, I see no updates. I have browsed the internet, and it seems no one has ever experienced this before.
Nothing to worry about, this is error in their side. Not your fault. Wait for webform . You should be fine .

Reactions: Joerut

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Do you know if the email I received with my application number saying that my application has been received. Is it the AOR or it’s a separate document that I haven’t received yet? If it’s AOR, can I apply for BOWP?
Yes that email is your AOR . If you don’t have employer restrictions on your nomination certificate, you should apply for BOWP with help of that email.

Reactions: WR ACCA

jaypatel9913

Jul 28, 2022
Hello Guys , quick question. I have submit my profile in non express entry portal under International Student Stream. I have submitted the file on 4th May and their is no update on it yet and also my IELTS has expired on 29 May. Does this will impact or not ??

Tmmy

Mar 19, 2024
Hello Guys , quick question. I have submit my profile in non express entry portal under International Student Stream. I have submitted the file on 4th May and their is no update on it yet and also my IELTS has expired on 29 May. Does this will impact or not ??
If you have submitted your application before the English test expires, you are good.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements.html
How long language test results are valid for
Your test results must be less than two years old when you submit your application for permanent residence.

If you’ve been invited to apply for permanent residence
Check that your language test results will still be valid when you plan to apply.

If you haven’t been invited to apply for permanent residence
You may want to make sure your results are valid for the rest of the time you’ll be in the pool.

If your results will expire before you can apply, you should:

• be tested again or
  • apply before your test results expire or
  • decline the invitation and go back into the pool to be considered in the future
If you apply for permanent residence with language test results that have expired, we’ll refuse your application.

You can use your test results to find your CLB level.

jaypatel9913

Jul 28, 2022
If you have submitted your application before the English test expires, you are good.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements.html
How long language test results are valid for
Your test results must be less than two years old when you submit your application for permanent residence.

If you’ve been invited to apply for permanent residence
Check that your language test results will still be valid when you plan to apply.

If you haven’t been invited to apply for permanent residence
You may want to make sure your results are valid for the rest of the time you’ll be in the pool.

If your results will expire before you can apply, you should:

• be tested again or
  • apply before your test results expire or
  • decline the invitation and go back into the pool to be considered in the future
If you apply for permanent residence with language test results that have expired, we’ll refuse your application.

You can use your test results to find your CLB level.
Thanks alot :)

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
If your Ielts was valid at time you submitted your application, it will be still considered as valid when they process your application.