+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

P1005

Jun 6, 2024
Hi Everyone,
I got invited and submitted my OINP Foreign Worker Stream on 26 Jan 2024.

Got an email from OINP in May to provided additional documents to prove that I met my requirement for the stream. I submitted my additional documents on the 9 May but till now my profile is still in "Waiting for Information". It has been a month already.

Anyone also used to in the same situation have a timeline they can share?

Thank you!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am waiting on the completeness check for the PR application. Currently, the eligibility check for the Provincial Nominee PR application is in progress. They are waiting for the eligibility to pass before they can decide on the work permit restoration of status.

I have been informed that my open work permit restoration has been put on hold due to the eligibility check on my Non-Express PNP PR application not being complete yet.

Does anyone know why this would be? What are peoples timeframes with eligibility checks being completed? I submitted my PR application 11 months ago today, surely eligibility should be done already?
Who told you that your application for BOWP is on hold ?

Sarper

Star Member
Mar 7, 2024
Hi Everyone,
I got invited and submitted my OINP Foreign Worker Stream on 26 Jan 2024.

Got an email from OINP in May to provided additional documents to prove that I met my requirement for the stream. I submitted my additional documents on the 9 May but till now my profile is still in "Waiting for Information". It has been a month already.

Anyone also used to in the same situation have a timeline they can share?

Thank you!
You can share here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream.651768/page-282

KLSC_BC

May 30, 2024
Hi, I’m new in this group. I’m a closed work permit holder and currently is working for my employer in BC. I, via a representative, submitted bc PNP non-express PR application in early March 2023. Received police certificate request in early April 2023, and then received updated resumes ( I and my wife) in mid October 2023. After that, I do not hear a word about the application. The processing time is keeping shorter and shorter after submitting the application. Any advice? What should/can I do? Thanks.
Anyone can provide advice? Thanks.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022

Jack7879

Jun 12, 2024
Hello all,

I am new to this forum. I have one question related to the non-express PR application. I recently arrived in Canada on a closed WP (YNP Program, Yukon). and now I am thinking of applying for PR; however, just yesterday I applied for PCC, and it would take almost 1.5 months to get PCC.

So my question is: Can I submit my file without PCC and upload it later once I get the application number? Is it possible? or will they return my application? I am confused. I saw some of the responses where applicants were getting their application numbers after 3–4 months. So, I do not want to do late. what are you guys suggesting? What should I do?

Please help me with this.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello all,

I am new to this forum. I have one question related to the non-express PR application. I recently arrived in Canada on a closed WP (YNP Program, Yukon). and now I am thinking of applying for PR; however, just yesterday I applied for PCC, and it would take almost 1.5 months to get PCC.

So my question is: Can I submit my file without PCC and upload it later once I get the application number? Is it possible? or will they return my application? I am confused. I saw some of the responses where applicants were getting their application numbers after 3–4 months. So, I do not want to do late. what are you guys suggesting? What should I do?

Please help me with this.
You can submit Non express entry PR application without PCC . There is no requirement to submit upfront PCC .

Reactions: Jack7879

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My local MP enquired on my applications, IRCC told her that my restoration application is on hold until my eligibility is passed on my PR application.

Does this sound right?
This is weird. Never heard about it . You should request GCMS notes of your work permit application.

Jack7879

Jun 12, 2024
You can submit Non express entry PR application without PCC . There is no requirement to submit upfront PCC .
Hello thanks for the prompt response.

I have created my profile on the Permanent Residence Portal, but in the supporting document section, there is one tab asking for documents: * Police certificates and clearances (required) with an asterisk symbol. So what should I upload there?

See the screenshot : https://app.gemoo.com/share/image-annotation/659480591002742784?codeId=PaZO576Va3QE3&origin=imageurlgenerator&card=659480588616183808

Note: I created free URL, as I am unable to upload document here.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello thanks for the prompt response.

I have created my profile on the Permanent Residence Portal, but in the supporting document section, there is one tab asking for documents: * Police certificates and clearances (required) with an asterisk symbol. So what should I upload there?

See the screenshot : https://app.gemoo.com/share/image-annotation/659480591002742784?codeId=PaZO576Va3QE3&origin=imageurlgenerator&card=659480588616183808

Note: I created free URL, as I am unable to upload document here.
You can attach letter of explanation with proof that you already applied for PCC .

Reactions: Jack7879

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
My background check has been completed on June 10th, now I'm waiting on their final decision, the Application Status says "Final decision - June 10, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

(My timeline is in my signature)