+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ForLoop

Oct 26, 2023
Hello, I've noticed the application date was February 22, 2024, from your previous message. Which date did you apply, February 22 or 23? I applied on February 23 and have not received the AOR yet.

Heisnburg

Mar 20, 2024
Hello, I've noticed the application date was February 22, 2024, from your previous message. Which date did you apply, February 22 or 23? I applied on February 23 and have not received the AOR yet.
I applied on Feb 23. Your AOR must be on the way as well. I just received AOR in morning so they must be working on 23 Feb profiles

Reactions: Sarper and ForLoop

RyanKr

Apr 19, 2023
I am waiting on the completeness check for the PR application. Currently, the eligibility check for the Provincial Nominee PR application is in progress. They are waiting for the eligibility to pass before they can decide on the work permit restoration of status.

I have been informed that my open work permit restoration has been put on hold due to the eligibility check on my Non-Express PNP PR application not being complete yet.

Does anyone know why this would be? What are peoples timeframes with eligibility checks being completed? I submitted my PR application 11 months ago today, surely eligibility should be done already?

Last edited: