+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

sami1984

Jun 8, 2019
@Miss bee
In-land NON-EE,
My application has been stuck at the Security screening since Oct 2023,
Got this GCMS note from CSIS:
"Your Security Screening case is still in progress.
The information has been exempted from disclosure by virtue of one or more ofsections 21 (as it
relates to the efforts ofCanada toward detecting, preventing or suppressing subversive or hostile
activities), 22(1 )(a), 22(1 )(b) and 26 ofthe Act until your case is completed."
My medical will get expired next month, what will be the repercussions for me?

Reactions: Cet20

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
My close work permit will expire in end of Jan 2025. Can I extend it whit out new LMIA or need to start to work on new LMIA and later for new work permit.
Since I don't known's when they will be done with my security check, its past 6 months from the date that they start to work on it.
This is have been more from 15 mouths since submiting. I'm going next week back home for visiting and i will be back in two weeks, after that I will start to get concern about long wait .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My close work permit will expire in end of Jan 2025. Can I extend it whit out new LMIA or need to start to work on new LMIA and later for new work permit.
Since I don't known's when they will be done with my security check, its past 6 months from the date that they start to work on it.
This is have been more from 15 mouths since submiting. I'm going next week back home for visiting and i will be back in two weeks, after that I will start to get concern about long wait .
If you already have AOR and no employer restrictions on your nomination letter, you can apply for BOWP . If you have employer restrictions, you should request new Work support letter from Province by submitting post nomination request online and your employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and pay $230 compliance fees and then you submit that job offer in your closed work permit application. You don’t need LMIA for applying for closed work permit after you are nominated by province.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
If you already have AOR and no employer restrictions on your nomination letter, you can apply for BOWP . If you have employer restrictions, you should request new Work support letter from Province by submitting post nomination request online and your employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and pay $230 compliance fees and then you submit that job offer in your closed work permit application. You don’t need LMIA for applying for closed work permit after you are nominated by province.
thx, I still have time. I have AOR and I'm on security check for 6 moths now and how knows how long will take them to finish that. I just don't want to go to process of making new work permit and new lmia.
I'm with the same company almost for three years.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
thx, I still have time. I have AOR and I'm on security check for 6 moths now and how knows how long will take them to finish that. I just don't want to go to process of making new work permit and new lmia.
I'm with the same company almost for three years.
you already have AOR and if there is no employer restrictions on your nomination letter, you can apply for BOWP. Looks like you are in comprehensive security check and there is no processing time for it . It is done by third parties.

Joerut

Apr 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-10-2023
AOR Received.
04-02-2024
Hi everyone esp @Miss bee

I got an email saying there is a message about my application waiting for me, but the application number in the mail is wrong. Not mine. When I log in to my gc account, there is no message there. Please what may be wrong? Has this happened to anyone before?

24garora

Dec 30, 2023
Hi, I am in a very complicated situation and have a few questions regarding my PNP PR application which I submitted in January.

Context: My PGWP was expiring on 31 March 24. However, on 27 Feb I lost my father and had to come to India to be with my family and I am planning to go back eventually once I get my PR. Regarding this, I received a biometric instruction letter and another email on 8th April 2024 with Application Number that just said "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by IRCC on 2024/01/10". I wasn't doing well at that time and did not realise that I had to submit biometric in 30 days. I properly reviewed the email after the 30 day window passed and submitted a web form mentioning my situation and requesting extension for biometric submission and asking them to update my address as well. I received a reply that my address is updated but did not mention anything regarding biometric submission extension. Though I did submit biometric last week.

Further, when I submitted my application, my original birth certificate did not have my name on it so I submitted my application with that and other supporting documents because I wanted to get my AOR on time to apply for BOWP while I parallely requested local municipality for the updated certificate.

Regarding all this, I have the following queries:

1. The other email I received other than biometric instruction letter, is it my AOR or it is a separate document which I haven't received yet. If it is, can I apply for BOWP?
2. Regarding the biometrics extention, since I haven't received an acknowledgement on it, should I submit another web form? can it be an issue considering my situation?
3. I was trying to get the update on my application, but the portal did not recognise my application. is it the right time when it's usually linked?
4. Should I submit a web form to update my birth certificate, or they can just ask through an AR if required?

Anything else I should be mindful amongst all of this?

Thank you so much for taking out your time to read such a long post.I truly appreicate your time and help!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone esp @Miss bee

I got an email saying there is a message about my application waiting for me, but the application number in the mail is wrong. Not mine. When I log in to my gc account, there is no message there. Please what may be wrong? Has this happened to anyone before?
There must be some glitch. You should send webform and ask them .

Reactions: Joerut

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi, I am in a very complicated situation and have a few questions regarding my PNP PR application which I submitted in January.

Context: My PGWP was expiring on 31 March 24. However, on 27 Feb I lost my father and had to come to India to be with my family and I am planning to go back eventually once I get my PR. Regarding this, I received a biometric instruction letter and another email on 8th April 2024 with Application Number that just said "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by IRCC on 2024/01/10". I wasn't doing well at that time and did not realise that I had to submit biometric in 30 days. I properly reviewed the email after the 30 day window passed and submitted a web form mentioning my situation and requesting extension for biometric submission and asking them to update my address as well. I received a reply that my address is updated but did not mention anything regarding biometric submission extension. Though I did submit biometric last week.

Further, when I submitted my application, my original birth certificate did not have my name on it so I submitted my application with that and other supporting documents because I wanted to get my AOR on time to apply for BOWP while I parallely requested local municipality for the updated certificate.

Regarding all this, I have the following queries:

1. The other email I received other than biometric instruction letter, is it my AOR or it is a separate document which I haven't received yet. If it is, can I apply for BOWP?
2. Regarding the biometrics extention, since I haven't received an acknowledgement on it, should I submit another web form? can it be an issue considering my situation?
3. I was trying to get the update on my application, but the portal did not recognise my application. is it the right time when it's usually linked?
4. Should I submit a web form to update my birth certificate, or they can just ask through an AR if required?

Anything else I should be mindful amongst all of this?

Thank you so much for taking out your time to read such a long post.I truly appreicate your time and help!
For birth certificate just wait for them to ask . For biometrics you can go ahead and book appointment with VFS and do biometrics asap . You should also send them webform asking for extension.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re-posting for someone to give response.
Hello
After submitting PR application in the category of non-EE PNP and without employer restrictions on the nomination and waiting for AOR, if the candidate switch job to different TEER/NOC code job would it impact on the process of application?

VB2702

Jun 8, 2024
Hey guys, I recently got my BC PNP confirmation under Non-Express Entry (Skills Immigration-Health Authority) and on the other side, I have an existing Express Entry profile. Should I submit the confirmation letter which I received into my existing EE profile?

How long does the Non EE takes to get to their result?

My wife's a student and I am on my work permit. I have added her into my BC PNP profile at the time of applying and as of now, I have received the confirmation letter. So my question is, if I get approved for PR, will my wife also get it or I would need to add her again after receiving my PR?

Please if someone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.