+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

nhussain

Oct 3, 2024
When did you apply for your work permit? and what they said in the refusal letter. did you attach the LMIA exempt work permit fee screenshot while applying for a close work permit
I applied in May and just now received letter of refusal. I thought Lmia exempt work fee is not applicable for vslid work permit as when i applied my work permit valid

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello @Miss bee , I urgently need help, I applied for work permit extension along with oinp support letter and received refusal letter today. My Oinp nominee certificate also got expired. How can i restore my status as my employer need me urgently to start my work. Thank you in advance
You need to apply for restoration of status asap . Unfortunately if your work permit has expired you can’t work until your restoration application has been approved. Your employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and pay $230 fees . Then you have to fill restoration application and pay restoration fees and closed work permit fees too .

nhussain

Oct 3, 2024
You need to apply for restoration of status asap . Unfortunately if your work permit has expired you can’t work until your restoration application has been approved.
Yes my work permit expired. I stopped working today. Can you please tell what documents I need for status restoration and thanks once again

Shayini

Jan 29, 2024
@Miss bee , what is the photo requirement for Non express PR portal, Do I need to write my name, Date of Birth and date of photo taken ?? Further, Do I need to write Studio Address and Studio Stamped??

Shayini

Jan 29, 2024
Hi @Miss bee
First time posting here so apologies in advance if I got into the wrong topic

The past month my PNP application was returned because the copy of the original version of my birth certificated was missing (dumb me only send the translation). So far I've been waiting for the extension of my nomination certificate because it expired four days before the application was sent back, besides gathering again the documents I need.

In the applications dashboard I can still view and enter to my original application. Should I apply again by filling and uploading everything again on this same application? Or should I just create a new one?

Also, in the email in which it was informed that they were returning my application it said that they will also return the processing fee. How long does it take? I haven't received anything yet.

Sorry if my first question is a bit dumb, I don't want to mess it up again.
What do you mean by Original version of Birth certificate, because Birth certificate would be in our native languages so do we need to submit Original Birth certificate in my native language and Translation ?

Shancai

Apr 23, 2024
Great news DoctrDuke. What options did you use when calling IRCC to get a temporary number? As i don't have an application number yet, i cannot get through to an agent.
Try to inquire through the ircc webform that's what I did. They replied after a week and gave me the temporary file number.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
What do you mean by Original version of Birth certificate, because Birth certificate would be in our native languages so do we need to submit Original Birth certificate in my native language and Translation ?
In all situations, supporting documents that are in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official translation of the original document, or of a certified copy of the original document in English or French. That translation must be

• of the original document, or
  • of the certified copy of the original document, and
  • certified by a certified translator, or in the event that the translation cannot be provided by a certified translator, it must be accompanied by an affidavit, and
  • included with the application
Documents that are already in English or French do not have to be translated, even if the application is in the other official language. For example, an application completed in French may be accompanied by an English document. A translation of the English document is not required.

Important: Supporting documents in a language other than English or French can either be the originals or certified photocopies of the originals. Officers can refer to the IRCC Glossary for a definition of certified and additional guidance on who can certify a photocopy.

When a certified copy of the original document is submitted, the accompanying translation must be of the certified copy and the translator must stamp both the certified copy and the translation.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Great news DoctrDuke. What options did you use when calling IRCC to get a temporary number? As i don't have an application number yet, i cannot get through to an agent.
Yes you can get through agent using your UCI number and for temporary file number either you can call them or send webform .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee , what is the photo requirement for Non express PR portal, Do I need to write my name, Date of Birth and date of photo taken ?? Further, Do I need to write Studio Address and Studio Stamped??
You need one photo for each person on your application.

Follow the instructions in the online application to scan and upload both sidesof your photo. Also behind photo there should name of location, date and address where picture is taken.