+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

I submitted my application on May 28th under the OINP international student job offer stream, hoping to get the AOR anytime soon, I've been offered a good offer from another company, is it possible to switch jobs during this process? Will this jeopardize my application? thank you,
If you change your job , you have to inform PNP office regarding this . They will request some documents and check if your employer is eligible to support PNP nomination and if everything goes well they will update your nomination certificate and update IRCC staff working on your application. I would never recommend anyone to change jobs when they have PNP PR application going on as it can cause some issues.

Reactions: lekker141

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee

I applied PR Non-Express Entry last August. In im5562 travel information I did not include my past travel because my agent forgot to ask me but those countries are for leisure and 5days only. After a month I ask my agent to submit a webform to update the imm5562e form and attached the old passport.

Do you think this an issue in my application when they review it?

Thank you so much for your response.
If you filled new travel history form and included all trips you taken from your home country or Canada, it won’t be any issue.

kirby97

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
A reference letter is a formal and concise document, and you usually won’t find extensive descriptions in it. A document has to contain certain elements to be considered valid. It must contain:

• The start date and end date of your employment with this employer
  • The amount of hours per week you worked for this employer
  • Your position in the company and the duties that came with it
In some cases the employer will add some more information to the letter. For example, they might discuss your performance, why you no longer work for them, and the circumstances under which your employment with them ended. Keep in mind that your employer has the right to criticise or negatively describe your performance in this document. If you didn’t leave your previous employer on amicable terms, it might be best not to ask for a reference letter.
So what you described sounds like the confirmation employment letter I got. It got the start date, wage, hours and list of duties.

Can I just submit this document or will they reject the application?

Vehh999

Nov 21, 2023
Guys is there anybody who got PR non EE pump with low teer (4/5) l? I think people with low teer will be rejected to make room for better teers. I see most fast processed files have teer 3 and up while 4/5 are stuck.

Elpop123

Sep 30, 2024
Hi @Miss bee, i hope you are doing well. I have a general question, can ircc reject your application based on duties not matching enough to satisfy a NOC even though you get nominated?