+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

smitty

Aug 6, 2020
@Miss bee Hi there. If one is still waiting for AOR and if the Nomination letter is about to expire soon, in that case, can we extend the nomination letter?, in case if they return the application.

Suman sran

Apr 14, 2021
I tried to link my application to GCkey but it's showing not found. Should I wait until I get AOR to link to GCkey @Miss bee ??
Hi can you please share timeline for both Work permit applications and Permanent residency?? I also applied on same date…. Also when you calledIRCC , what they said ? Did they said they opened your application or they said your application is not opened yet?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Waiting for AOR and just had a baby. Hoping to get the birth certificate next week. Should I inform IRCC as soon as I get the birth certificate or should I wait for AOR?
You have to send copy of birth certificate and inform them about birth. Your child won’t be dependent on your application as he is already Canadian citizen .

Nafis2107

Sep 20, 2024
Hello @Miss bee and Dear group members, what is the trend you are noticing on the timeline between P1 and P2 email? I have received P1 on the 27th Of September and replied the same day. Visa Office: Montreal. Appreciate your inputs!

vikas.exe

Apr 19, 2024
Hello @Miss bee and Dear group members, what is the trend you are noticing on the timeline between P1 and P2 email? I have received P1 on the 27th Of September and replied the same day. Visa Office: Montreal. Appreciate your inputs!
How do you know if your Visa Office is in Montreal? I received my P1 on October 1st from the ID IRCC.ClientPortalEast. Where can I check my visa office?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks for the response. So that’s the risk one has to take? If the nomination expires before even getting any response (either AOR or return of the file)..
Yes there is no risk . If your application is returned you have to show PNP office that your application has been returned then they renew certificate otherwise they will not renew your nomination.

Reactions: smitty

nhussain

Oct 3, 2024
Hello @Miss bee , I urgently need help, I applied for work permit extension along with oinp support letter and received refusal letter today. My Oinp nominee certificate also got expired. How can i restore my status as my employer need me urgently to start my work. Thank you in advance

sandeep.kumar

Jun 13, 2024
Hello @Miss bee , I urgently need help, I applied for work permit extension along with oinp support letter and received refusal letter today. My Oinp nominee certificate also got expired. How can i restore my status as my employer need me urgently to start my work. Thank you in advance
When did you apply for your work permit? and what they said in the refusal letter. did you attach the LMIA exempt work permit fee screenshot while applying for a close work permit