+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

The_SantaHS

Jun 26, 2024
I made a couple of calculations based on the last posts in this forum: minimum 106 days and maximum 112 days from AR to AOR.

Person 1: 106 days
Person 2: 112 days
Person 3: 107 days
Person 4: 107 days
Person 5: 106 days
Person 6: 107 days

Minimum 106 days
Average: 107.5 days
Maximum 112 days

For example, I applied on April 20 (AR) and I expect to hear back (AOR), hopefully, between August 4 and 10.
Mine was 88 days if you want to add to your statistic.

Reactions: AndresReyesDev

dingkoy

Star Member
Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
I got my AOR last week Tuesday.

My passport was due to expire in next six months so they asked me upload renewed passports, which i did last week itself (through webform) because I had already renewed my passports. Although I didnt get an acknowledgement yet.
i think best person who can help you is @Miss bee

divyeshparekh

Feb 29, 2024
My Appliation showed Updated and when I open it, in the Latest update I see: July 10, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Under Final Decision:
  • July 10, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
But I do not see any update, can someone guide please?

dingkoy

Star Member
Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
My Appliation showed Updated and when I open it, in the Latest update I see: July 10, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Under Final Decision:
  • July 10, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
your application is moving forward. you will be receiving email for P1 soon.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I got my AOR last week Tuesday.

My passport was due to expire in next six months so they asked me upload renewed passports, which i did last week itself (through webform) because I had already renewed my passports. Although I didnt get an acknowledgement yet.
If you already submitted webform you are ok . Looks like there must be delays in these webform nowadays. You could do is send another webform for safer side . Most probably you will get reply in 2-3 weeks.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Under Final Decision:
You will get final decision soon on your application and get Portal 1 email. It is a great news.

divyeshparekh

Feb 29, 2024
if you receive your P1 portal great chances you are already approve.
I just called IRCC and the rep said no update, I asked if my background check is complete as the last time I called, the Background check was under progress, He said he confirms that background check has been completed. And my application is in Final steps, what does that mean??
Anything to worry about yet?

divyeshparekh

Feb 29, 2024
You will get final decision soon on your application and get Portal 1 email. It is a great news.
Thank you Missbee!!

I just called IRCC and the rep said no update, I asked if my background check is complete as the last time I called, the Background check was under progress, He said he confirms that background check has been completed. And my application is in Final steps, what does that mean??

dingkoy

Star Member
Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Can we update Existing Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications?
YES, if you applied online. there are options there if there are any changes with your current status, work or any within your file. you can make changes or inform them.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you Missbee!!

It means your application has passed all necessary stages and you will get Portal email soon . You have cleared most time consuming part which is security. Wait for another 1-4 weeks and you will get PR .