Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Try from different browsers clearing cookies . Try from desktop or laptop.
Yes also updating your browsers if its not updated. i used chrome on mine. clear also cache.

Sep 9, 2023
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I made a couple of calculations based on the last posts in this forum: minimum 106 days and maximum 112 days from AR to AOR.

Person 1: 106 days
Person 2: 112 days
Person 3: 107 days
Person 4: 107 days
Person 5: 106 days
Person 6: 107 days

Minimum 106 days
Average: 107.5 days
Maximum 112 days

For example, I applied on April 20 (AR) and I expect to hear back (AOR), hopefully, between August 4 and 10.

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
- PIU TR List in medical reassessment is something to regrant a new medical for those who are in canada.
- PIU maybe the database name for the health branch. I think this is nothing to do with the PIU in IRCC, because this is granted by health part (they did not handle other issues).
- TR is the temporary resident.
- What is your current status? You only leave security screening?

Hey there, got my GCMS notes today and the most recent note says:

2024/04/16
Reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GCMS. Please pick up the IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application. PIU TR List April 15, 2024.

Also, as a side note, the previously redacted notes such as "Security review ongoing" from Feb 2024 are not redacted this time.

My medical expired this Feb since I did it in Feb 2023. It got re-completed this April. I am inland applicant.

Here's my question:
I find from several sources that PIU means misrepresentation and is a reason for concern, but there are also others that say it's "nothing but just to extend expired medical based on applicant already in Canada" from this source. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/piu-tr-to-pr-2023.830239/page-2 Should I be worried that my case is under further investigation?

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
First step is go ahead and link your application to Gckey account. You can go ahead and do biometrics . It has nothing to do with ADR . For documents you can submit through GCKEY . There should be box provided where you should upload and transmit the documents. Alternative you can send it through webform. That webform is not updated yet.
Is the webform not working? I was asked to submit my renewed passports and I submitted via webform using this link last week, because I could not see any place to upload them on the GcKey account. I havent heard back since then. Is there another webform that I should be using?

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
here is the link. just register and it will automatically connect to your GCKEY :
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
I entered my details but i get this error "Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

Does that indicate a problem with my application

dingkoy

Star Member
Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
I entered my details but i get this error "Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

Does that indicate a problem with my application
just make sure you did not interchange the details and i think they are case sensitive also specially with the names.

dingkoy

Star Member
Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
I tried all capital letters, only first letter capital, i get the same error.
when did you receive your AOR ?
it takes time for them to input your details in their system.

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I got my AOR last week Tuesday.

My passport was due to expire in next six months so they asked me upload renewed passports, which i did last week itself (through webform) because I had already renewed my passports. Although I didnt get an acknowledgement yet.