Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
PRAISE GOD MY PER HAS COME. APP FILED 18TH AUG, DD CHARGED 18TH NOV, PER 17TH DEC NOC 4011

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
ZKZ said:
i realy need expert help kindly tel me that either i am qaulifyin for 4011 because i am working as lecturer in university and i have 17 years of education bachelors degree. now i m doing M.Phil but i dont have degree it is in process.???
You work in University or affiliated college? You need minimum Master degree regardless of experience.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
This NOC 4011 is complete mess. Canada should follow Denmark immigration system for University professors recruitment; otherwise, they could get more applicants and those applicants will will suffer once they land in Canada without job since Canadian Universities standards are far higher than any developing countries universities standard. For instance, if you want to enter in India's college or universities, journal publication is not mandatory, even people have publications which are not from SCI/SCIE/SSCI ..etc., indexed journals since those are reputed and recognized journals. Many spend a lot of money with full of dream that they can land in Canada universities professor job once they receive PR, but reality is very different. I'm not negative but saying the trend. I made this post when I saw Mphil,MEd, MSC degree holders spending money and dreaming about university professor job in Canada. Guys, without PhD forget about university professor job in Canada. Even you have PhD then top-tier publications play vital role. Wait, it is not over...U have both PhD and top tier journal publications then your university's (where you got PhD)world ranking play a huge role. There are recognized word ranking systems exist, such as Times Higher Edication, QS Ranking, Shanghai Jiao Tong, etc.,

All I can say is, equip yourself by knowing the trend before you land in Canada.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
Missionquebec said:
This NOC 4011 is complete mess. Canada should follow Denmark immigration system for University professors recruitment; otherwise, they could get more applicants and those applicants will will suffer once they land in Canada without job since Canadian Universities standards are far higher than any developing countries universities standard. For instance, if you want to enter in India's college or universities, journal publication is not mandatory, even people have publications which are not from SCI/SCIE/SSCI ..etc., indexed journals since those are reputed and recognized journals. Many spend a lot of money with full of dream that they can land in Canada universities professor job once they receive PR, but reality is very different. I'm not negative but saying the trend. I made this post when I saw Mphil,MEd, MSC degree holders spending money and dreaming about university professor job in Canada. Guys, without PhD forget about university professor job in Canada. Even you have PhD then top-tier publications play vital role. Wait, it is not over...U have both PhD and top tier journal publications then your university's (where you got PhD)world ranking play a huge role. There are recognized word ranking systems exist, such as Times Higher Edication, QS Ranking, Shanghai Jiao Tong, etc.,

All I can say is, equip yourself by knowing the trend before you land in Canada.
It is easier to just get another bachelor degree in computer science and work in computer/IT fields then to obtain a real academic position in Canada. Professors and lecturers in Canada are not paid very well and the jobs are very hard to get, unless you are in areas where the opportunity door is still open (e.g., business).

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
specialmary said:
It is easier to just get another bachelor degree in computer science and work in computer/IT fields then to obtain a real academic position in Canada. Professors and lecturers in Canada are not paid very well and the jobs are very hard to get, unless you are in areas where the opportunity door is still open (e.g., business).
Professors are not paid very well in canada? Haha.Bro, where are you from?

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
specialmary said:
Bus drivers earn $55000 but assistant professors at the beginning earn merely $60000.
I agree. Asst. prof. May earn more from funded projects or fellowships but the basic salary is not actually much

A

Almighty knows everything

No update of NOC 4011 after 16th October.. :eek:

barty18091982

Jan 12, 2015
My application for 4011 reached on 30th Dec, If i get in the cap , It means everyone gets in.... :p
I feel we all have a chance as this is not a hot NOC.

I also have a hunch that CIC is becoming picky about the applications.
Correct me if i'm wrong here, The FSW2014 spread sheet has stopped updating after 31st dec.
I don't see a single new entry in NOC By fee encashed date tab.
Also, CIC has also removed the application cap page for FSW 2014.

I read some where that with respect to CIC "No News is Good new"
So keeping my fingers crossed.
Keep you chin up folks, I'm sure we'l all make it.

Thanks
Barty

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
areva said:
Dear members I am November 19 applicant NOC 4011, any ideas am I out of cap???
VERY UNUSUAL AND UNBELIEVABLE
my noc 4011 - i sent the application from india on 18th December and my DD got charged on Friday - i came to know this via my bank today [ saturday in India ],
this is very unusual and i cant believe it myself.
Anyone please explain this, my application for NOC 4011 was received at CIC only on 24 th december, i sent it from india on 18th December and my DD got charged on Friday.
This is the communication that I received from my bank ICICI Bank through Royal Bank of Canada today,

Dear ____________, based on your ,_______________
The following RBC Royal Bank eStatement(s) is(are) available:

The Receiver General for Canada ''_____________ICICI _________ instrument # ___________ 1550

Personal Banking Account XXXXX-XXX0672

To see your statement, please sign in to RBC Online Banking^.

To review or change your email notification options within RBC Online Banking, select "Profile and Preferences" from the Banking tab under My Accounts.

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
DeeBruv said:
PRAISE GOD MY PER HAS COME. APP FILED 18TH AUG, DD CHARGED 18TH NOV, PER 17TH DEC NOC 4011
would u plz help me. i provided a reference letter with 4-5 main duties of noc4011.
teaching BA courses and research were also included. i dont know whether that would suffice. what 's your point? would my file be rejected? ???

seyed_g

Aug 28, 2014
vinisha09 said:
VERY UNUSUAL AND UNBELIEVABLE
my noc 4011 - i sent the application from india on 18th December and my DD got charged on Friday - i came to know this via my bank today [ saturday in India ],
this is very unusual and i cant believe it myself.
Anyone please explain this, my application for NOC 4011 was received at CIC only on 24 th december, i sent it from india on 18th December and my DD got charged on Friday.
This is the communication that I received from my bank ICICI Bank through Royal Bank of Canada today,

Dear ____________, based on your ,_______________
The following RBC Royal Bank eStatement(s) is(are) available:

The Receiver General for Canada ''_____________ICICI _________ instrument # ___________ 1550

Personal Banking Account XXXXX-XXX0672

To see your statement, please sign in to RBC Online Banking^.

To review or change your email notification options within RBC Online Banking, select "Profile and Preferences" from the Banking tab under My Accounts.
congrats ,
is your Ecas updated?

aazhar

Oct 26, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 11 2015
Nomination.....
21 jan 2015 per
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
19 aug 2015 slu
Med's Request
01-01-2016 postposd due to wife Pregnancy
Med's Done....
medical done 29-03-2017
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
09-may -2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2017
LANDED..........
INSH ALLAH in 2018
ALHAMDULILLAH WITH THE GRACE OF AL MIGHTY I HAVE RECEIVED PR ON 21 JAN 2015 BELOW IS THE TIME LINE

NOC 4011

APP SENT 20-10-2014

DD INCASHED 23 DEC 2014 AS PER EMAIL

PR RECEIVED 21 JAN 2015

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hi members :)
I am Nov 19 applicant NOC 4011. If anyone has recent information, please share. Was any November applicant charged?? Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone!!!!