NOC 4011-FSW

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WES EVALUATION EQUALING A MASTER?

FOR ME I'M A PHYSICIAN AND APPLYING FOR 4011 AS I'M A LECTURER , I SENT MY BACHELOR TO WES AND THEY EQUALLED IT WITH 23 POINTS BUT THE DIDNT MENTION THE WORD MASTER?

THE PROBLEM IS I ASKED MEDICAL COUNCIL OF CANADA TO RECOGNIZE MY BACHELOR FOR THE PURPOSE OF ECA BUT THEY SAID THEY ONLY ASESSS IF I'M APPLYING AS A GP DOCTOR OR SPECIALITS?

SO I'M I OK OR NOT ? OF COURCE I HAVE A PHD DEGREE BUT I DIDNT SEND TO WES BECAUSE ITS A BOARD CERTIFICATION ( CLINICAL DGREE SPECIALITY ) AND BOTH WES AND MEDICAL COUNTIL DONT ASESS IT ?

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldoc80 said:
COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WES EVALUATION EQUALING A MASTER?

FOR ME I'M A PHYSICIAN AND APPLYING FOR 4011 AS I'M A LECTURER , I SENT MY BACHELOR TO WES AND THEY EQUALLED IT WITH 23 POINTS BUT THE DIDNT MENTION THE WORD MASTER?

THE PROBLEM IS I ASKED MEDICAL COUNCIL OF CANADA TO RECOGNIZE MY BACHELOR FOR THE PURPOSE OF ECA BUT THEY SAID THEY ONLY ASESSS IF I'M APPLYING AS A GP DOCTOR OR SPECIALITS?

SO I'M I OK OR NOT ? OF COURCE I HAVE A PHD DEGREE BUT I DIDNT SEND TO WES BECAUSE ITS A BOARD CERTIFICATION ( CLINICAL DGREE SPECIALITY ) AND BOTH WES AND MEDICAL COUNTIL DONT ASESS IT ?
WES only states what is education level equal to in Canadian education terms for example Bachelor's or Master's Degree program
I don't think they will states any points such as 21 or 23. Point system awarding is CIC business.
You have done Phd . So should be okay. Minimum education required in this NOC is masters. No matter how much one collect points 70+. But education requirement is must.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
thanks dear friend , actually what i mean t is that i got 23 points for wes credential asessement

First Professional Degree(Doctor of Medicine ) ( according to CIC this equalls 23 points )

This title alone may not be sufficient to allow the bearer to practice in Canada, as
additional licensing requirements must be met

so this degree i sent to WES i didnt send my speciality degree in skin deiseases ( dermatology ) which equalls a PHD ? as both WES and Medical council of canada only assess bachelor degree of medicine ?

but i wrote in my education that i got a board/phd ?

do you think there will be no problems ?

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
could any expet help , please i'm really worried now ?

ZKZ

Oct 16, 2014
kindly tel me how long this fsw qouta remain open. bcoz now i apply for ECA that would take around 15weeks. and it came in january please guide me shal i apply for this or bcoz i think i have minimum time. or fsw would remain open in january or not???????

ZKZ

Oct 16, 2014
i realy need expert help kindly tel me that either i am qaulifyin for 4011 because i am working as lecturer in university and i have 17 years of education bachelors degree. now i m doing M.Phil but i dont have degree it is in process.???

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
ZKZ said:
i realy need expert help kindly tel me that either i am qaulifyin for 4011 because i am working as lecturer in university and i have 17 years of education bachelors degree. now i m doing M.Phil but i dont have degree it is in process.???
CIC specified a minimum of a masters degree for University 'lecturer' and PhD for 'Professor' in NOC 4011. CIC will award points based on the comments of WES about your degree and its equivalence to Canadian standard. I will suggest that you apply for another NOC if it does not add up to your 67.

rohankebria

Nov 6, 2014
shalinipuri said:
Hi all,
I am an assistant professor in an engineering college affiliated by university and having master degree in computer engineering and perform all the roles and responsibilities of 4011 will I qualify for the 4011 category
have you get response? are you qualified for noc 4011 ? i have same issue...

i have lecturer experience from an engineering institute that is affiliated with a university

sachinleo80

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
I am also planning to apply under NOC 4011 - University lecturer. I have gathered all the required documents along with proof of funds, English test and ECA reports. However the ECA report I received mentions my MSc degree is equivalent in Canada is 4 years BSc degree!!

I have completed my BSc (3 Years), B.Ed (1 Year) and MSc (2 Years) with distinction grades in all the exams from Indian Unviversity. I also have 6 years experience in the same field.

My query is - Am I still eligible to apply under FSW even my ECA report shows my MSc degree is equivalent as Canadian BSc degree?? Please let me know your responses on urgent basis as I have very little time remaining to send my documents. Your help is much appreciated.

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
sachinleo80 said:
My query is - Am I still eligible to apply under FSW even my ECA report shows my MSc degree is equivalent as Canadian BSc degree?? Please let me know your responses on urgent basis as I have very little time remaining to send my documents. Your help is much appreciated.
In short, You are eligible if you can achieve the 67 point pass mark. Allocate your self points according to what your ECA report says, not what you think you'll get.

S4F

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
All those who want to apply under NOC 4011, please get your education credentials (whatever they are) evaluated from WES.

WES report will be a conclusive proof whether your degree is equivalent to a Canadian masters of not.

If your degree is equivalent to Canadian Masters (according to WES report, not according to anyone on this forum or any other sod you meet on the street), only then are you eligible to apply under NOC 4011.

Hope that clears all questions regarding qualifications. Come on guys, you are university teachers. Don't force me to make you stand in the corner on one leg.

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
S4F said:
All those who want to apply under NOC 4011, please get your education credentials (whatever they are) evaluated from WES.

WES report will be a conclusive proof whether your degree is equivalent to a Canadian masters of not.

If your degree is equivalent to Canadian Masters (according to WES report, not according to anyone on this forum or any other sod you meet on the street), only then are you eligible to apply under NOC 4011.

Hope that clears all questions regarding qualifications. Come on guys, you are university teachers. Don't force me to make you stand in the corner on one leg.
I did 5 year BDS program in india and 3 year MDS program in india and my wes canadian equivalency says - 5 year professional study in dentistry and 3 year graduate dental studies. please explain.

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Dear members I'm new in this forum and I really need advice from you. WES evaluated my education as Master's degree, also I attached document which shows that now I'm PhD student in my country (from Nov. 2014- Nov 2016). The problem is that I forgot to mention the entrance of PhD study in my attached sheet of schedul A (Personal history) :( CIO received my application on 19th November. Any ideas what should I do.
Thanks in advance :)

farja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
S4F said:
3 years of 'graduate' studies is studies at 'Masters' level. You are good to go.
Hi..could anyone tell what does wes mean by one year graduate study? Is it equivalent to masters degree?