+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

itsns

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
submitted
For all those people who were not even willing to give me the privacy of dealing with such a big blow on my immigration, for even ONE DAY,
here is the email.
It is up to you all if you want to continue to be in denial and think this is fake or bullsh*t.. although I cant possibly understand what a person would achieve by lying or misinforming people is beyond my understanding.
Note: for the sake of my privacy if have removed my file/uci number and lawyers address from the top.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9
CANADA

NAMITA SATISH SHETTY

CALGARY AB T2P 2Y5
CANADA

14 February 2015

Namita Satish Shetty:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on 01 May 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The type of work permit you hold does not meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2)a or the exemption requirements of Regulation 82(2)b of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

There is a limited list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also a revised annual limit on the number of FSW applications that can be considered for processing. Between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015, a maximum of 25,500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing per 12-month period. The maximum of 25,500 complete applications is allocated as follows:

1. a maximum of 25 000 applications will be considered for processing under an occupation list stream. Within the 25 000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 applications submitted for each eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year; and

2. a maximum of 500 applications will be considered for processing under a PhD student/graduate stream each year.
You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 1123, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 1123 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you are a candidate under the Ph. D stream, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on 01May 2014 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within 16 to 20 weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within 16 to 20 weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561.PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

Note:
Any requests made on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application is otherwise eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions.

Any requests for positive substituted evaluation accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application has met the minimum requirements outlined under Regulation 75(2).

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

DJA
Case Processing Agent
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

preet24484

Aug 22, 2014
itsns said:
For all those people who were not even willing to give me the privacy of dealing with such a big blow on my immigration, for even ONE DAY,
here is the email.
It is up to you all if you want to continue to be in denial and think this is fake or bullsh*t.. although I cant possibly understand what a person would achieve by lying or misinforming people is beyond my understanding.
Note: for the sake of my privacy if have removed my file/uci number and lawyers address from the top.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9
CANADA

NAMITA SATISH SHETTY

CALGARY AB T2P 2Y5
CANADA

14 February 2015

Namita Satish Shetty:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on 01 May 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The type of work permit you hold does not meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2)a or the exemption requirements of Regulation 82(2)b of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

There is a limited list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also a revised annual limit on the number of FSW applications that can be considered for processing. Between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015, a maximum of 25,500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing per 12-month period. The maximum of 25,500 complete applications is allocated as follows:

1. a maximum of 25 000 applications will be considered for processing under an occupation list stream. Within the 25 000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 applications submitted for each eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year; and

2. a maximum of 500 applications will be considered for processing under a PhD student/graduate stream each year.
You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 1123, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 1123 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you are a candidate under the Ph. D stream, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on 01May 2014 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within 16 to 20 weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within 16 to 20 weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561.PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

Note:
Any requests made on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application is otherwise eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions.

Any requests for positive substituted evaluation accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application has met the minimum requirements outlined under Regulation 75(2).

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

DJA
Case Processing Agent
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.
I am Sorry to hear that.....I had been following your posts and you had mentioned earlier that the reason behind the return of your application was that the CAP has been reached

But when I read this mail it seems that there was an issue with your Canadian Work Exp that lead to your app being returned....Can you please throw some light on this.....

itsns

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
submitted
preet24484 said:
I am Sorry to hear that.....I had been following your posts and you had mentioned earlier that the reason behind the return of your application was that the CAP has been reached

But when I read this mail it seems that there was an issue with your Canadian Work Exp that lead to your app being returned....Can you please throw some light on this.....
Preet i am not sure you are quite following the email
DID YOU MISS THIS SENTENCE????

CIC always gives you full possible reasons why your application was refused. This means letting me know that I cant be considered for arrange employment because im on PGWP not LMIA. And then further explains that to be eligible without arranged employment I have to fit into the cap or have a PhD. Since neither exist, I cannot be processed.
Please read the whole email carefully to avoid confusion

ramysaid

Nov 9, 2014
itsns said:

CIC always gives you full possible reasons why your application was refused. This means letting me know that I cant be considered for arrange employment because im on PGWP not LMIA. And then further explains that to be eligible without arranged employment I have to fit into the cap or have a PhD. Since neither exist, I cannot be processed.
Namita sorry to you and to us as well to hear that............but why did they email you ???have you email them at first ??because normally they return the file with an explanation letter..........thanks for sharing such important informations

itsns

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
submitted
ramysaid said:
Namita sorry to you and to us as well to hear that............but why did they email you ???have you email them at first ??because normally they return the file with an explanation letter..........thanks for sharing such important informations
I do not know why this is important. CIC processes always email refusals if an email is provided. It has happened to me when I was applying for reassessing my PGWP, the refusal of changes were sent to my email.
My lawyer had put up his email, so this was emailed to him.

We did not email CIC, as our application was on schedule, considering I only applied on Nov 21st.
It is safe to say that we do not know what happens to applications before this date. But after this date, it is surely the cap that is full.

ankush8001

Feb 17, 2015
EnthuChap said:
My application was received on the same day as well. U would be in like me ;)

There's a WhatsApp group for November applicants. U can join in if u wish to. PM me ur no.

Cheers :)
Hi, Please add me in whatsapp group. My number is +91-9654998420

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
ramysaid said:
brother please be active in this topic as you are the nearest person to get reply on your e-mail from cic
Yes, of course...
I will let you know as soon as I have any news.
By the way, I am sister, not a brother ;)
Good Luck to us

Tiko 2014

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
3rd of Nov application refused due to cap reached ... From December forum
Follow the link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-2014-fsw-application-submission-t255341.0.html;msg4041908#msg4041908

Feb 13, 2015
hey did you check the NOC of the 3rd of November applicant? There was one post by enthuchap that all 1123 applicants are in. Also - I had keenly followed the cap limit and when I applied - November 7th - the cap reached was 382 and by Dec 16th or so - it was some 877..

Tiko 2014

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
The post was replying to 1123 applicant .. Just follow the link it is clear

preet24484

Aug 22, 2014
itsns said:

Yes I missed that sentence.....the curiosity to read it got over me.....Thanks for the reply

gomzi16

Dec 18, 2014
Just got the 10th line update
Just got the information
Noc 1123
Application receive date 31 oct
Cap fill
File returned...on 16feb...

ߑͰߑͰߑͰߑ͊Finally its party time.... atleast we have the clearity...

100% full proof information....