+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

SKGIMENEZ

Jan 14, 2015
Hi Friend...

Thats ridiculous what he said, noc 1123 you can work for companies, contultant or agencies, 90% os the companies have their own MKT dept!!! Like my case, i've worked for 8 years in an american company on MKT dept doing exactly what they mentioned on noc1123 duties. I really dont understand whats in going on with this noc.... something very bad is going on... really worried about that, specially now.... :(

paulofala

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
Rejected on 12-01-2015
singodia said:
Hi All from NOC 1123, I am reposting a post from Ratingcrady in other thread since it is relevant for our NOC 1123,

Hi guys,

Finally my interview date came today.

What can i tell you about this experience?

Reached embassy at 9.30. Interview was scheduled for 10.30.

20 people sitting at reception.
Important- Mobiles are kept outside, No parking available for cars or other vehicles.

Anyway, i am called in a room at 10.05 itself.

Il refer visa officer as VCO now.

Vco greets me, asks me if i nervous. I replied that i was a bit nervous and would not mind having water. He told me to go out and get it from cooler. I thanked him.

Came back, he started asking about JD. He never told me the reason for interview.

I told him about JD for current company.

Important point is to keep it short and simple. No need to elaborate more than required.

We moved to my previous companys. I told him the similarities and differences between current jd and older jds.
He started reading the lead statement.

He told me that he was Ok with my JD BUT matter of fact is that lead statement is not matching my designation.

I asked him to elaborate.

He told me that lead statement says that these professional are employed by agencies.

He told me that you are employed by product or services company but not by media, ad, pr agencies.

I debated with him over the fact that marketing managers define what agencies have to do for their companies.

He insisted that you are fit for a diff NOC but not this as you DO NOT WORK IN AN AGENCY.

I told him a very simple thing- I MIGHT BE FIT FOR ANOTHER NOC BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DO NOT FIT HERE AS WELL. I DO 80% DUTIES, LEAD STATEMENT IS 50% MATCHING, I DO NOT SEE WHY I AM NOT FIT FOR 1123. I TOLD HIM THAT THERE IS A REASON DUE TO WHICH GOVT. OF CANADA HAS MENTIONED LEAD STATEMENT AND DUTIES SO YOU CAN NOT SAY THAT I DONT FOT HERE AS WELL.

He kept his stand and i stood on my stand.
We debated in length about this only.

VERDICT OF VCO- I have listened to what you have said, at this time i can not judge your case. I need time of upto 4 weeks to get back to you about my decision. I can neither reject or approve.

I asked him if i could give him more info with which he can process my file faster.

Vco said i have all info which is necessary, i have to think only.

He then asked me who is with me, i told him that my wife had accompanied me.

He asked me if i would want him to meet her. I told him that it is his call. Then he asked me about her, basic things though. Finally he said please call her.

When she came in, he cross verified everything i had told him about her.

He never looked at 300 documents i took with me. So i told him that i need to submit some docs.

He said please do.

I gave him pcc, revised pof, revised ref letters etc.

He accepted my pcc as well.

Final statement by voc - let me take my time. I appreciate how you were forthcoming and how you spoke.
I thanked him and moved out of the office.

Total duration 45 mins.

I can and will all answer any queries by fellow forumites. Pls feel free.

My gut feel- Nothing as such, i l wait.

Regards,

Ratingcrady
Thank you very much for sharing. I really think that there is not much to judge in that case. The NOC statement isn't exclusive to agency employees at any time, as a matter of fact the words "corporations" and "associations" themselves are in the NOC description. Even "museums" are places which can employ this kind of professionals, according to the statement. I believe the veredict should be positive for Ratingcrady.

Do you know when this interview happened? And when this person's app reached CIO?

Thanks again!

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
SKGIMENEZ said:
Hi Friend...

Thats ridiculous what he said, noc 1123 you can work for companies, contultant or agencies, 90% os the companies have their own MKT dept!!! Like my case, i've worked for 8 years in an american company on MKT dept doing exactly what they mentioned on noc1123 duties. I really dont understand whats in going on with this noc.... something very bad is going on... really worried about that, specially now.... :(
I am also a marketing specalist and work for intenational Bank... Does it mean that I am not eligible for that noc???????????? :mad:

paulofala

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
Rejected on 12-01-2015
Liliiiiii said:
I am also a marketing specalist and work for intenational Bank... Does it mean that I am not eligible for that noc???????????? :mad:
I think it would be a pretty bizarre situation if not. The NOC description is pretty clear to me. Do not worry you guys, stay hopeful!

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
paulofala said:
I think it would be a pretty bizarre situation if not. The NOC description is pretty clear to me. Do not worry you guys, stay hopeful!
Well, thanks a lot!!
Anyway first of all lets hope that the noc is not capped :))

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Interview officer of this interview seems to be confused himself. Ad professionals from corporate side are also includes in this noc. It is clearly mentioned on the noc side. All corporate side professionals should be patient. I m sure this person will get mr.

som4u

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Hi guys, my application was received on the 23 Dec' 14.This NOC 1123 seems to be a hot NOC,,,,,,,, please guys, will i make it into the NOC?? ;)

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
som4u said:
Hi guys, my application was received on the 23 Dec' 14.This NOC 1123 seems to be a hot NOC,,,,,,,, please guys, will i make it into the NOC?? ;)
At that moment no one can tell you as the October applicants are still waiting to be charged....

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
Hi everyone,

I got a great news here, a friend with application received date Oct 20th (noc 1123) got his PER mail from his consultant today, the mail was actually sent from cic on the 20th of Jan.

This give me hope that 1123 is still very much on... lets just be hopeful mates ;)

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
BCornerstone said:
Hi everyone,

I got a great news here, a friend with application received date Oct 20th (noc 1123) got his PER mail from his consultant today, the mail was actually sent from cic on the 20th of Jan.

This give me hope that 1123 is still very much on... lets just be hopeful mates ;)
When was his CC or DD charged??? Do you have that information?

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
Liliiiiii said:
When was his CC or DD charged??? Do you have that information?
He is not sure about that, he used his consultant's CC...

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
BCornerstone said:
He is not sure about that, he used his consultant's CC...
Hi BCornerstone,

PER is not the issue with 1123, applicants who got charged before 21st,Oct received date are continuously getting PER...

The issue is with CC/DD not getting charged after 21st,Oct and over above that the long delay/ gap between the last charge that was reported...

singodia

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Yes exactly this is the issue with this NOC that no new applicants are getting charged... its not moving at all from a long time, lets wait and see if something moves in next week... hopefully...

som4u

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Hi everyone,

This give me hope that 1123 is still very much on... lets just be hopeful mates Wink

Good to hear this, i believe we will all make it. Just be positive friends :-*

Tiko 2014

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Guys ... A positive news will be that an applicant after 21 Oct got CC ... Let us keep our eyes open on other forums for such news