+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

farhansk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JULY 2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
7 November 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
15 January 2015
Med's Request
24 January 2015
Med's Done....
07 February 2015 MEDICALS RECEIVED 15 FEB [PP BIO PAGES,PCC,MR,RPRF ONLINE RECEIPT SENT ON 9TH FEB 2015]
Interview........
Waived Insha Allah
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 21 MARCH 2015 , PPR 16 APRIL , PP SUBMITTED 16 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
SOON IN SHAA ALLAH
LANDED..........
END OF MAY IN SHAA ALLAH
cathey said:
Many Congratulations Rick!

What is subject of the PER? Just curios to know so that we don't miss any email from cic.
My application reached on August 25 8) waiting for PER anytime..finger crossed ??? ???

Cathey
Hey Cathey

Subject Says : Application for Permanent Residence in Canada and comes from Email: Centralized-Intake-Office <Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca>

Save this email ID so it does not go to Junk.

Best of luck for your PER

Regards
Farhan

sagedeo

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Congratulations Rick!
Good luck for your future progress :)

weincan

Nov 6, 2014
Kyiv
Category........
Visa Office......
Visa office in Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
in application
Hi guys! 8) I have a problem and need your advice.
I downloaded an application package (forms) from CIC site in the middle of august 2014. Then i left for vacation for one month and when I came back i filled up form and sent my application to CIO. I signed them 10-17-2014. But then i found out that they are updated 2 form in august 2014 ( payment and schedule 3) and unfortunately i "catched" previous Schedule 3 form dated as 2013-08.
I compared then new one (2014-08) and previous they are just alike, only in question 12b they are changed a bit intervals in job experience. So it was like 1) less then year, 2) 1-2 year....and became like 1) year, 2) 2-3 etc..
What do you think should i do something about it? Cause in general information in this form has no changes.
Tell me any info, i would be greatfull for your answer.
Good luck to everybody

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
weincan said:
I downloaded an application package (forms) from CIC site in the middle of august 2014. Then i left for vacation for one month and when I came back i filled up form and sent my application to CIO. I signed them 10-17-2014. But then i found out that they are updated 2 form in august 2014 ( payment and schedule 3) and unfortunately i "catched" previous Schedule 3 form dated as 2013-08.
I compared then new one (2014-08) and previous they are just alike, only in question 12b they are changed a bit intervals in job experience. So it was like 1) less then year, 2) 1-2 year....and became like 1) year, 2) 2-3 etc..
What do you think should i do something about it? Cause in general information in this form has no changes.
Good luck to everybody
Hi Weincan,

The similar thing happened with me, but I was aware so I filled the latest forms... but, I believe as far your case is strong (Main duties & Responsibilities, Referral Letters etc...) there should be no problem... after all there focus is get the right information out of us and the formats are just means of sharing informations... Thus, in my opinion no further action required as a few small/practical issues (whether noticed by them or not) would be ignored while evaluation of our cases.

Just relax!!!

Regards,

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
weincan said:
Good luck to everybody
Please look for a post in the FSW2014 Main Thread for a person called Diplomatru - this person just got medical and has clearly written what all was wrong with his application. I think you should be okay.

However, if you feel there is an issue, you can look for "addendum" search tag and see that there are people who have sent corrections and have either been accepted or not accepted.

You are the only one who can make a decision for yourself on which of the above 3 paths you want to take.

I would say if it is just a couple of forms, and there is no change in the overall data provided then you should just take the chance to leave it as is, as you will find in the addendum topics that most people get a mail stating we will try our best but cannot assure you that your package will be matched with the original application. But thats just my opinion, its really up to you what you want to do.

Regards,
Ifthikar

weincan

Nov 6, 2014
Kyiv
Category........
Visa Office......
Visa office in Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
in application
Hi! Yeah I have the same on my mind. Cause in "new" form i didnt find any new personal info which i should mention and they cannot find it in my application so i think its not a problem. Anyway i think they are aware that peoples need some time for adaptation, cause there are were troubles with new 5612 some bugs in their system so one day you could find it on site and the other day its was again previous 5612 :eek:

Also I think that every "additions" to main applications its mean usually - delay delay.
I think Ill just leave it like that.

cathey

Jul 25, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015..medical received 09-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
in June 2015
farhansk said:
Hey Cathey

Subject Says : Application for Permanent Residence in Canada and comes from Email: Centralized-Intake-Office <Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca>

Save this email ID so it does not go to Junk.

Best of luck for your PER

Regards
Farhan
Thanks Farhan..

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
dude,

i have same issue as yours..

its a minor thing in naure,
this change is not applicable to us since '22 yrs dependents' is changed with '19 yrs' only; thus i dont have any such kids..

but we dont know about dealing clerk's mentality.
let's send addendum..

BTW , it was me who started this issue there, DOPLOMAT4U commented on that later :D.

plus 1 for both of us :)

n
weincan said:
Good luck to everybody

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
aj.canada.fsw said:
Hi Weincan,

The similar thing happened with me, but I was aware so I filled the latest forms... but, I believe as far your case is strong (Main duties & Responsibilities, Referral Letters etc...) there should be no problem... after all there focus is get the right information out of us and the formats are just means of sharing informations... Thus, in my opinion no further action required as a few small/practical issues (whether noticed by them or not) would be ignored while evaluation of our cases.

Just relax!!!

Regards,
wish they ignore this minor thing;
yet, all depends on dealing mate...
+ 1 dude for hope n optimism .. :D

Grvndr

Sep 9, 2014
thetwo said:
Just a quick update, got PER today 10/22. Good luck you guys.

I wanted to mention I was a bit nervous about it because people were saying your duties have to match like 70% to 80%, but that was not the case with mine, I matched like 3 or 4 bullet points they had because the 1123 NOC code covers marketing, advertising and PR, so it's kind of improbable that a single person does all that. But anyway I did end up getting the PER, so leaving this information for future applicants.
Dear thetwo

My friend is also planning to apply in NOC 1123. He is working in a Market Research Company. Could you please share your wrok-ex letter that you had sent along with your application so that he can use that as a reference? Please need urgent help as there is very less time at hand....

Beans_haricot

Oct 29, 2014
thought of updating..I am sure there will be more like me wondering what happened to July files
My file was received on 27/28 July.. The DD got cashed on 19th Nov..we received an email on Nov/22 with some UCI and application number.
Now what is this PER? Is it same as UCI?

I guess they found the July files ;) decided to process

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Grvndr said:
Dear thetwo

My friend is also planning to apply in NOC 1123. He is working in a Market Research Company. Could you please share your wrok-ex letter that you had sent along with your application so that he can use that as a reference? Please need urgent help as there is very less time at hand....
http://www.fsw2014.info/

Pls visit the link and u will have sample letters and all other relevant information u may need.

:)

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
congrats dude.

u got PER.[Positive Eligibility Review]
u have passed major step.
ur case will now b sent to concerned VO[visa office]

wait for MR,medical request now.

plus 1 added to ur account from my side.

plz regularly visit 'FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.' http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.0.html#msg3749441

best f luck

Beans_haricot said:
thought of updating..I am sure there will be more like me wondering what happened to July files
My file was received on 27/28 July.. The DD got cashed on 19th Nov..we received an email on Nov/22 with some UCI and application number.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
UCI means 'Unique Client Identfier'

u have a 'permanent' data with them for lifetime, based on 'generic form'

its ur 'reference' point in future..

Beans_haricot said:

weincan

Nov 6, 2014
Kyiv
Category........
Visa Office......
Visa office in Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
in application
Papillon said:
wish they ignore this minor thing;
yet, all depends on dealing mate...
+ 1 dude for hope n optimism .. :D
hi dude) thank you for your wishes
i wish you the same
but in my opinion its better to leave it like that
cause in general you said it right its really minor thing
and if you compare those forms you wont find any difference or new required info
as i read CIO answers that they are not guarantee that officer will get you additional pappers
i make a conclusion :) stay calm and love Canada) lol