NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
som4u said:
Hello Guys, Any news on NOC 1123?
Hey,

The lazy puppy tagged 1123 is sleeping... do not disturb it...

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
fathero said:
Wake up!!! Noc 1123. I hope it gets angry and issue us all with PERs in one day! ;D
It seems , this will happen soon because if cap is not full and files would have been scrutinized completely by now than CIC has no reason to hold on

Pete2132

Nov 19, 2014
Hi guys!
I am nov 4 NOC 2132 applicant and waiting for CC charge...Its been 91 days since my application and man its really frustrating.
I called CIC yesterday and tried to ask about my application status. But jut to add to my frustration the agent told me that they can not provide any information on my app status for that I have to contact CIO thru email (which I already sent 3 weeks ago).
Anyone here succeeded in getting status or at the very least UCI number?

As far as the spreadsheet is concerned, seems like no 2132 is being charged currently or may be the members are inactive or worse CAP is filled :eek: :eek:. I just wish the later is not the case. :-\

Atreides

Jan 13, 2015
2132 seems to be stuck for quite some time. The last cap update was on the 17th of Dec I think, wasn't filled...but who knows really. Hope there's news, good news that is.

mohanv8

Oct 29, 2014
yup same here... I'm a Nov 12th Applicant in 2132, Guess we can only wait till the noc becomes active again

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
mohanv8 said:
yup same here... I'm a Nov 12th Applicant in 2132, Guess we can only wait till the noc becomes active again
We all have to wait till hot NOCs becomes active again and gets CC/DD charge... will come to know soon

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
aj.canada.fsw said:
We all have to wait till hot NOCs becomes active again and gets CC/DD charge... will come to know soon
Yes you are right they seem to first exhaust the applications of the cold NOCs and then they will see whether 25000 CAP is filled and if not they will start again hot NOCs.

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
a fellow in 4011, her application filed on 4 th dec , has received an email by cic regarding the return of her application. she says everything has been perfect. she doesnt know the reason yet. any ideas? cap filled ???

Please be advised that our office cannot provide applicants with individual guidance. It is strongly advised that you use the document checklist to help you compile your documents. The onus is on the applicant to provide information to satisfy the officer that they meet the requirements of the category they are applying under. When applying, please make sure you provide information for all the requirements and answer all the questions.
To conduct a proper search of our records we require:
· Applicants full name as per passport
· Date of Birth
· UCI # (if known)

Our office can make no guarantee that documentation submitted separate from the application will be matched to the application prior to the assessment or return of your application. If sent by courier, provide a tracking # for both your original submission and the submission containing your additional documents as well as your full name as per passport and your date of birth.
Your complete application package was returned to you.

Thank you,
KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
managersonline said:
Yes you are right they seem to first exhaust the applications of the cold NOCs and then they will see whether 25000 CAP is filled and if not they will start again hot NOCs.
Overall cap of 25000, will not reach so definitely we will have anothet round of CC/DD once cold NOCs are done with...

PierDu

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
rahaarsh said:
a fellow in 4011, her application filed on 4 th dec , has received an email by cic regarding the return of her application. she says everything has been perfect. she doesnt know the reason yet. any ideas? cap filled ???

Please be advised that our office cannot provide applicants with individual guidance. It is strongly advised that you use the document checklist to help you compile your documents. The onus is on the applicant to provide information to satisfy the officer that they meet the requirements of the category they are applying under. When applying, please make sure you provide information for all the requirements and answer all the questions.
To conduct a proper search of our records we require:
· Applicants full name as per passport
· Date of Birth
· UCI # (if known)

Our office can make no guarantee that documentation submitted separate from the application will be matched to the application prior to the assessment or return of your application. If sent by courier, provide a tracking # for both your original submission and the submission containing your additional documents as well as your full name as per passport and your date of birth.
Your complete application package was returned to you.

Thank you,
KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
I might be overoptimistic but to my opinion it does not sound like cap is filled; it sounds rather lack of document or something similar to this. I HOPE :)

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
PierDu said:
I might be overoptimistic but to my opinion it does not sound like cap is filled; it sounds rather lack of document or something similar to this. I HOPE :)
You are right, cap filing is not the case in these hot NOCs till Dec...