LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Gabbana said:
https://translate.google.com.ph/m/translate

You may use google translate. Simple copy-paste link to google translate site and click translate button. It will automatically direct you to the translated language
info is about 1123 charging of 21st oct applicant.

AbuRahma

Jan 19, 2015
hi bros, i am totally confused and frustrated .. :mad: :mad: .. CIC received my app on 4th Sept. noc 1123, since then i did not hear anything from their side, no emails, no cc charge, even they did not return my file... i have sent them enquiry email begining of jan with my name, noc, date of birth and date of app receiving, but no response ... i am totally lost.. any one could help or giving advise, appreciated.

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AbuRahma said:
hi bros, i am totally confused and frustrated .. :mad: :mad: .. CIC received my app on 4th Sept. noc 1123, since then i did not hear anything from their side, no emails, no cc charge, even they did not return my file... i have sent them enquiry email begining of jan with my name, noc, date of birth and date of app receiving, but no response ... i am totally lost.. any one could help or giving advise, appreciated.
If your app is complete and intact, you will be a winner, trust your instinct. Dont get frustrated at all, its not end of the world.

Go for EE!

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
sukhwinder kaur $ said:
hello frnds

after reading your posts..i think m out of race bcoz m 1st dec. applicant for NOC 1111
No one can say that, if your app is complete, you will qualify, beacuse last update was dec 17, and even that also didnt say1,000 reached for NOc-1111.

Stay up!

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where is this Chinese forum? can you guys give me a link?

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
AbuRahma said:
Hi,

You have no other option than to call CIC and try to ask them your UCI no. , as such email/C-S-E would take a long time to get a reply from CIC...

Please note that this is happening with most of the applicants in 1123/1111/2132/4011 specially after Oct... no clarity on the status of their files...

Unfortunately, they have also removed the cap update page from the website leaving masses uninformed... Thus, applicants getting anxious...

Good Luck!

AbuRahma

Jan 19, 2015
saravsingh1 said:
If your app is complete and intact, you will be a winner, trust your instinct. Dont get frustrated at all, its not end of the world.

Go for EE!
really...thanks for support, but what do you mean by go for EE? sorry for that

AbuRahma

Jan 19, 2015
aj.canada.fsw said:
Hi,

You have no other option than to call CIC and try to ask them your UCI no. , as such email/C-S-E would take a long time to get a reply from CIC...

Please note that this is happening with most of the applicants in 1123/1111/2132/4011 specially after Oct... no clarity on the status of their files...

Unfortunately, they have also removed the cap update page from the website leaving masses uninformed... Thus, applicants getting anxious...

Good Luck!
thanks for this advice, I ll call them ASAP. this is the action that i need to get out of this mess. :)

sukhwinder kaur $

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
saravsingh1 said:
No one can say that, if your app is complete, you will qualify, beacuse last update was dec 17, and even that also didnt say1,000 reached for NOc-1111.

Stay up!
Last update was 17 Dec...what does it mean???
sry i didn't gt it dear

preet24484

Aug 22, 2014
sukhwinder kaur $ said:
Last update was 17 Dec...what does it mean???
sry i didn't gt it dear
Dec 17 was when CIC last updated the total number of application that were processed and also the total number of completed application that had not been processed yet.

That link has been down since express entry came into force on Jan 1, 2015

sukhwinder kaur $

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
preet24484 said:
Dec 17 was when CIC last updated the total number of application that were processed and also the total number of completed application that had not been processed yet.

That link has been down since express entry came into force on Jan 1, 2015
till October,the applications were reviewed for NOC 1111 ..i think
And last update showed only 69 applications left
In between last week of Oct and Nov applicants are there

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
AbuRahma said:
really...thanks for support, but what do you mean by go for EE? sorry for that
Hi, you can create your EE (Express Entry) profile using the following links:

CRS Details - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.asp

Check your EE Eligibility - http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

EE Profile Creation Link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

Good luck.

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
NOC 1111 no cc charged yet...nov 13 applicant

I already emailed CIO and availed for a GCMS note worth $30 last week. I will have to wait for another 4 weeks to get an update...

I do hope that we all get an update very soon...

sukhwinder kaur $

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Gabbana said:
NOC 1111 no cc charged yet...nov 13 applicant

I already emailed CIO and availed for a GCMS note worth $30 last week. I will have to wait for another 4 weeks to get an update...

I do hope that we all get an update very soon...
Hope for the best dear