Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Gofame said:
My people what do you advise?....do you think i should contact AVO at this time concerning MR...as my app was received- 17th May 2013
PER received-29th July 2013
The reason is bcos going by what is happening here on the forum forumites who applied around that period in may have gotten their MRs like Floxy etal.
Also I initially used P.O box as my mailing option, but when I had addition to my family in september 2013, I notified AVO via the online platform as well as DHL and told them to change my mailing option to my Email add....I have gone to the post office to check nothing there...somebody talk to me o...am becoming slightly nervous o...
Good...info....I'll add you to the SS...endeavour to give me your NOC details.
I want to believe case officers differs in analyzing each application....this is evident in the fact that Phine_ay(PERS - 30th Sept,2013) got the medical request before Acesbaby (PERS-2nd Aug,2013).....about 59 days difference in PERs receipt date.
I want to believe each applicant's case is different and the paces at which the attached officers worked are different.
Please be calm and take time to be checking your spam mails very well so that you wont delete it mistakenly...(hope you have not deleted it yet?)
Also,any time you check your ECAS and its still active...be rest assured you are in the came.
In no time before end of this week....I'm sure we will hear your good news.
I know how you feel....but just be relaxed and calm down.
Meanwhile...what's your NOC?...I need it to update SS.
Cheers.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Abeke said:
Good Morning my people.

I give God all the glory for receiving my MR this morning.

Please I am also asked to provide additional documents below;

- Updated proof of funds (a letter from the bank with your balance indicated is not sufficient)

- Payslips and tax clearance form

1. Please note I submitted a bank letter with over 3m naira for family of 3 last year. my family composition has not changed so I wonder why they said I have insufficient balance.
2. What is tax clearance form. I need your opinion on what this is and how to go about it.

Congratulations Abeke. if you have understood what they are asking then write out a solution for it and gather all necessary document. I am sure you have heard enough from members on how best to approach this issue. Your payslip, your TIN number and your tax statement from irs online. I think that will do. I wish you speed o. Seem we have same VO asking for just 30days.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Canadian mum said:
Hi Floxzy, please have you gone for your MEDICALS as requested. Also would like to find out the process, are we required to book an appointment with the hospital first or its just walk-in. how about the cost involved? Pardon me for the plenty questions, just trying to stay informed, Thanks...
Yes I have done my medicals and you can just walk in. Asaju opens 9am for business so will have to go early. 28k for adults kids up to 3yrs 20k and 6yrs-above 22k.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
kollins said:
Good...info....I'll add you to the SS...endeavour to give me your NOC details.
I want to believe case officers differs in analyzing each application....this is evident in the fact that Phine_ay(PERS - 30th Sept,2013) got the medical request before Acesbaby (PERS-2nd Aug,2013).....about 59 days difference in PERs receipt date.
I want to believe each applicant's case is different and the paces at which the attached officers worked are different.
Please be calm and take time to be checking your spam mails very well so that you wont delete it mistakenly...(hope you have not deleted it yet?)
Also,any time you check your ECAS and its still active...be rest assured you are in the came.
In no time before end of this week....I'm sure we will hear your good news.
I know how you feel....but just be relaxed and calm down.
Meanwhile...what's your NOC?...I need it to update SS.
Cheers.

Thanks Kollins you are so resourceful...e bi like say you pour cold water for my body...lol. My NOC is 3211.Thanks once again...abeg +1 for you

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Gofame said:
Thanks Kollins you are so resourceful...e bi like say you pour cold water for my body...lol. My NOC is 3211.Thanks once again...abeg +1 for you
Updated.
Cheers.

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
Floxzy said:
Yes I have done my medicals and you can just walk in. Asaju opens 9am for business so will have to go early. 28k for adults kids up to 3yrs 20k and 6yrs-above 22k.
Wow different hospital charge differently. My friend did theirs yesterday and paid 38k each for adults and 10k each for the kids. So let's keep a little more to cover any differences.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Floxzy said:
Thanks a bunch :) +1 for your prompt response

Living Miracle

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
File Transfer...
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
Hehehe....this is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. I hereby announce the receipt of our MR to the glory of God.the email sneaked in few hours ago after so many clicks of the refresh button.I was given 30days as others but was also told to update POF along with payslips for both myself and my wife.I was told to update some forms and PCC. I am to send national population commision bith cert of my daughter. To everyone awaiting good news,the good LORD will answer us all....amen
The journey is getting closer day by day.

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
@LIVING MIRACLE - congrats! the request for POF, was it becos of change in family size? and y de need for payslips for both of u? did the principal applicant made use of the proof of fund for the spouse?

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phunrae said:
@ kollins @ nanonye...........Please dnt mind my unceremonious way of announcing the MR, it came this mrng with the mail my batt has been flat so I just read it this afternoon, and I think I was asked for the POF update cos my spouse sent bulk money into the account.

My question now is can we send a different statement from what we send earlier I.e from another bank but it has enough to cover the required amount with no need for transfer?

Thanks my people

Congratulations

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abeke said:
Good Morning my people.

I give God all the glory for receiving my MR this morning.

Please I am also asked to provide additional documents below;

- Updated proof of funds (a letter from the bank with your balance indicated is not sufficient)

- Payslips and tax clearance form

1. Please note I submitted a bank letter with over 3m naira for family of 3 last year. my family composition has not changed so I wonder why they said I have insufficient balance.
2. What is tax clearance form. I need your opinion on what this is and how to go about it.
Congrats

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
Living Miracle said:
Hehehe....this is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. I hereby announce the receipt of our MR to the glory of God.the email sneaked in few hours ago after so many clicks of the refresh button.I was given 30days as others but was also told to update POF along with payslips for both myself and my wife.I was told to update some forms and PCC. I am to send national population commision bith cert of my daughter. To everyone awaiting good news,the good LORD will answer us all....amen

Congratulations . God be glorified.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Living Miracle said:
Congrats Living miracle!

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
Living Miracle said:
Congrats living Miracle. AVO with their surprising requests today. It is well o

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Living Miracle said:
Congrats