+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP - April 30, 2013; CIC - May 7, 2014
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hello house,

I will like to formally seek your permission to be part of this forum. Many thanks to Theoese the originator of the forum as well as other forumites.

I'm also a MPNP applicant and currently at CIC stage. For those of us who took the decision to relocate our family to obodo Canada, this is one of the best decisions on behalf of our children and our generations to come. Some Italians, Jews, Irish, Germans, and even British took such a step over a century ago to settle in the US and the rest, they say, is history. Our country has not been fair to most of us despite our love and dedication to it. From East to West to North and South, the story is not any different and even compounded with Boko Haram and drums of 2015 general elections. It is my prayer that no harm will come near our households and loved ones till this Canada dream becomes a reality.

It must be repeated that getting our PRV is a marathon and not a sprint. Many crucial life decisions may need to be paused while pursing relocation - marriage, investments, birth of children, etc - but we must keep our eyes on the ball by adding professional value to ourselves. Learn a new skill, sit for certifications, and most importantly, develop your soft skills. Our soft skills play a more crucial role in Canada as the curriculum starts teaching kids how to speak in public from a tender age - many of us didn't stand to face a room full of people until our project defense in the university! Alongside getting our certifications, we must quickly implement an action plan to improve our soft skills - join a public speaking club; take a more active role in your church, fellowship, mosque, residents' association, etc; volunteer to take part in community development initiatives. These and many more related initiatives that we can think of will greatly improve our soft skills and you can even add this on CV.

Having discovered this forum, I will do my part to contribute to the discussions. Happy Ramadan celebrations to our muslim brothers and sisters and I pray that God will keep each and everyone of us to partake in our testimony of a better life in Canada.

Cheers,

Ofis

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
Ofis said:
Hello house,

I will like to formally seek your permission to be part of this forum. Many thanks to Theoese the originator of the forum as well as other forumites.

I'm also a MPNP applicant and currently at CIC stage. For those of us who took the decision to relocate our family to obodo Canada, this is one of the best decisions on behalf of our children and our generations to come. Some Italians, Jews, Irish, Germans, and even British took such a step over a century ago to settle in the US and the rest, they say, is history. Our country has not been fair to most of us despite our love and dedication to it. From East to West to North and South, the story is not any different and even compounded with Boko Haram and drums of 2015 general elections. It is my prayer that no harm will come near our households and loved ones till this Canada dream becomes a reality.

It must be repeated that getting our PRV is a marathon and not a sprint. Many crucial life decisions may need to be paused while pursing relocation - marriage, investments, birth of children, etc - but we must keep our eyes on the ball by adding professional value to ourselves. Learn a new skill, sit for certifications, and most importantly, develop your soft skills. Our soft skills play a more crucial role in Canada as the curriculum starts teaching kids how to speak in public from a tender age - many of us didn't stand to face a room full of people until our project defense in the university! Alongside getting our certifications, we must quickly implement an action plan to improve our soft skills - join a public speaking club; take a more active role in your church, fellowship, mosque, residents' association, etc; volunteer to take part in community development initiatives. These and many more related initiatives that we can think of will greatly improve our soft skills and you can even add this on CV.

Having discovered this forum, I will do my part to contribute to the discussions. Happy Ramadan celebrations to our muslim brothers and sisters and I pray that God will keep each and everyone of us to partake in our testimony of a better life in Canada.

Cheers,

Ofis
Welcome Ofis,

Good to have you here. May the good lord grant us our heart desires

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Nice to have ม here Ofis!

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Ofis said:
Hello house,

Cheers,

Ofis
@Ofis baba!!!!!(well,im thinking ure a guy)lol.
Welcome on board and thank you very much for acknowledging us here oo.you really hit the "nail on the brain" with everything uv said.and I'm soo happy that ure in the final stages of your marathon race!we get a lot of hope from seniors like you,you make us realize that it's not how fast,but how well.wel definitely get to the promise land! And we MUST GET THERE!for d sake of our kids.
I also want to congratulate all of us who has been successful in applying,as I know some families that haven't been able to meet this deadline.
That's a lesson I've taken from this whole journey..."procrastination must be avoided at all cost" if something needs to be done,get it done as soon as you can.let me not blab too much jare,im sure we all get the "pinsure" lol!
And to all our people...Maikudi,Beeseayo,Teju,gibosita,yommyatos,shegxy,ofis,telzmi,teeomisore et al,i say goodluck to us and positive news coming our way by God"s grace.cheers guys

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Amen theoese! How's the family?
Take care and let's continue being positive.

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Teju said:
Amen theoese! How's the family?
Take care and let's continue being positive.
Thanks a lot @Teju. Family is very fine oooo.and how's yours?
I have a question see for the house.....like Of is that has gotten to the CIC stage, abeg o guys,what's the best method to pay for the fees?is gtb dollar card ok?just wondering and trying to plan in advance.I also have a choice of standard catered bank dollar card too.what do you guys think?thanks a lot peopleeeeeee ;D

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hello Theoese,

God dey, good news is coming soonest. Regarding payment details, i think you should ask your bank. I should assume that any credit card should be able to payments.

Maikudi

theoese said:
@ Ofis baba!!!!!(well,im thinking ure a guy)lol.
Welcome on board and thank you very much for acknowledging us here oo.you really hit the "nail on the brain" with everything uv said.and I'm soo happy that ure in the final stages of your marathon race!we get a lot of hope from seniors like you,you make us realize that it's not how fast,but how well.wel definitely get to the promise land! And we MUST GET THERE!for d sake of our kids.
I also want to congratulate all of us who has been successful in applying,as I know some families that haven't been able to meet this deadline.
That's a lesson I've taken from this whole journey..."procrastination must be avoided at all cost" if something needs to be done,get it done as soon as you can.let me not blab too much jare,im sure we all get the "pinsure" lol!
And to all our people...Maikudi,Beeseayo,Teju,gibosita,yommyatos,shegxy,ofis,telzmi,teeomisore et al,i say goodluck to us and positive news coming our way by God"s grace.cheers guys

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Thank you sooo much Maikudi!i will definitely do that!!!!!god bless you bro

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
@ Ofis,

thanks so much for these encouraging words and welcome...congratulations on the progress of your application and i pray it comes to a positive expected end IJN Amen. we will take to your advice.

@ theoese,

you have said it all, i was in so much shock when the news came that applications will not be received from next month...we have been planning our mpnp application submission for over 3yrs now...especially looking to God for our settlement funds so just imagine getting it finally and then being told we can't apply until next year knowing every second in this race counts as policies change from time to time...I thank God for all of us on this forum who were able to apply this year and know that this is God's way of making the process faster for us...check the 2013 batch forum and you will see that soon our turn will come as they are getting interviewed everyday now and statuses are changing even for october 2013 applicants.

gibosita

Jul 9, 2014
olurotimi1 said:
Your brother in law can't be your sponsor, except your spouse who is directly related, or else it would be declared ineligible
You are wrong my brother, brother inlaw can be your sponsor. Read this

To be considered a close relative, a Manitoba Supporter must be related to the applicant (or the applicant’s spouse) in one of the following ways:
• sister or brother
• niece or nephew (ie. child of your sister or brother)
• aunt or uncle (ie. brother or sister of your mother or father)
• first cousin (ie. child of your aunt or uncle)
• mother or father
• grandmother or grandfather

I suggest you should be absolutely sure of anything before you post it. Cos you never can tell what u can cost someone. a piece of advice though

One Love

Fasho

Aug 1, 2012
Good day Forumites,

I will appreciate answers to the following questions?

1: How can one get WAEC Transcripts submitted knowing fully well that WAEC doesn't give transcripts to individual? how has those who have applied got WAEC transcript submitted?
2: What is the minimum duration that Settlement Fund can stay in applicant's bank account before submitting. A friend just moved settlement fund into my account today. How can show that the money belongs to me.
3: Is real estate valuation report and survey plan of the properties accepted in lieu of cash as settlement fund.

Thanks for your kind response.

Telzmi

Mar 1, 2014
To the Comrades in the forum, what is the latest with the people who applied through paper documentation. Reading through the comments of people on board shows that this processing is time consuming, as well as restricting a person from taking so many progressive decisions. I've been hanging on since March 2013 for a better tommorrow. My prayer is that God should have mercy on us all and direct our path to greener pasture.
KIndly energize our hope should in case something happen for those who applied by paper documentation. Thanks to Theose, Teju, Yommyato and the rest of the guys.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hello Fasho,

Don't give yourself too much stress about WAEC, upload your WAEC certificate in the section of transcript and certificate. MPNP knows that is the official stuff we get from 9ja.

Minimum duration is between 3-6 months, 6 months is ideal. You cannot only use real estate report as proof of settlement funds (but you can use both). This is clearly stated in MPNP website.

Maikudi

Fasho said:
Good day Forumites,

I will appreciate answers to the following questions?

1: How can one get WAEC Transcripts submitted knowing fully well that WAEC doesn't give transcripts to individual? how has those who have applied got WAEC transcript submitted?
2: What is the minimum duration that Settlement Fund can stay in applicant's bank account before submitting. A friend just moved settlement fund into my account today. How can show that the money belongs to me.
3: Is real estate valuation report and survey plan of the properties accepted in lieu of cash as settlement fund.

Thanks for your kind response.

Famm73

Jun 11, 2014
theoese said:
Thanks a lot @ Teju. Family is very fine oooo.and how's yours?
I have a question see for the house.....like Of is that has gotten to the CIC stage, abeg o guys,what's the best method to pay for the fees?is gtb dollar card ok?just wondering and trying to plan in advance.I also have a choice of standard catered bank dollar card too.what do you guys think?thanks a lot peopleeeeeee ;D
@theose
I would suggest you get a draft from GT Bank, which should accompany your application to CIC. The bank issues drafts that can be presented abroad which usually lasts 6months. This saves one the headache of card failure as I am not sure, CIC will contact applicants when payment is to be taken. If the card fails at the point of taking payment, the application might be returned.

Best wishes to everyone.

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015