+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

Telzmi

Mar 1, 2014
@ Teju, I'm happy to meet another person who applied through paper application. I also applied through paper application in March 2013 and receive my file number in july 2013. I have been waiting ever since then. My sponsor called Nominee last week and they told him my file is still on queue which i learnt is a good news. I learnt that they've been returning file lately 'cos they returned that of someone who is also related to my sponsor recently. Just keep contacting your sponsor to know the latest development as they unfold. I was told that change in policy has been affecting people's application. Please, keep me informed if there is any new development from your end. Thanks

Telzmi

Mar 1, 2014
Good day to everyone, please i want to know if it is possible to update a person's marital status after his/her application has been approved. My brother in CA has been persuading me to get marry before my application get approved but i'm a bit reluctant 'cos i want my partner to finish her M.sc especially the field work aspect so she could have time for the home. I need someone to enlighten on whether it won't be late to quickly get marry after the application is approved and then update my status. Your response will be highly appreciated.

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
@ Telzmi, we are even many as for me I heard from them in january asking me for missind documents which I sent and got the acknowledgement of the reciept of the documents. We are just at disadvantage of not submitting online. We would have been able to know our status easily and slow processing of our applications wouldn't have been our portion :D. Anyway let's hope for the best. I will keep ม updated about any new development.
Cheers.

Telzmi

Mar 1, 2014
@ Teju, thanks for the response. God will perfect our application. Based on the system i learnt they are using to consider paper application now, people who submitted by march-june should be prepared for nomination by sept-nov 'cos d nominee office inform my brother that they are attending to the applications month by month. I learnt they attended to Dec 2012 last month which means they will be attending to Jan applicants this month. I've been trying to locate someone who applied towards the latter part of year 2012 to confirm whether his/her application has been approved. In view of this fact, people who applied during the 1st half of the year should be full of expectation now. I'm hoping that somtin will crop up for me on or before sept. Thanks

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Thanks for the info. God bless ม. Let's hope for the best.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Hello everyone, i Hail you all...

@ Telzmi,

what i will type here is simply knowledge gathered from various forums on canadavisa and others. if your application was online, then you can simply upload your scanned marriage certificate, if however its a hard copy application, then you can make a choice from getting your LOA first then getting married and adding the certificate when you get to the CIC processing stage, this is vital because if you chose to process all the way and get the PR just for yourself alone, then your wife will have to apply for the LOA herself and CIC and you will be left to spend the cold nights in Manitoba for at least a year before you finally can have her all to yourself... :p ;D...

On the other hand, you can send the mpnp a mail for advice, but what i know is that if you decide to marry her now and send the certificate to them before you get your LOA, then you will delay your application process even further...so wait a little and don't complicate stuff with your LOA or give the mpnp office extra workload on your application...you can marry you babe traditionally now and then once you get your LOA, you can do the registry thing so that the certificate is not dated before you received your LOA...then you add it to your CIC application stage...as i always say this is my 2 KOBO advice... ;)

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
@ Telzmi,

forgot to add that, with this arrangement, you may expect to be interviewed by CIC accra as this happened to someone i know who added marriage certificate after receiving LOA, he said it was a great conversation about the history of his relationship with his wife and why he married her immediately after LOA...he spoke confidently and assured the interview officer that his marriage wasn't a scam and now he is happily living with his wife in Manitoba, so please relax as an interview is a small price to pay for having your darling wife share the experience and thrills on your first journey to Manitoba... ;D

Telzmi

Mar 1, 2014
@ TeeOmisore, thank you for these timely advice. It is what i desire to hear. I prefer to quickly organize a small wedding after getting my LOA since i did not really fancy elaborate wedding. Thanks for shedding light on my path, i really appreciate your contribution.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
@ Telzmi,

anytime my brother...you are always welcome.

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Hi pals,
Please, if you're nominated would ม be informed through email before you're sent a postal one? I want to know cos our postal system is bad in this country. There are mails that we have to go and inform them at the post office we are expecting if not your mail would be dropped anywhere. Thanks.

prashant786

Jun 28, 2014
GUJARAT,INDIA
NOC Code......
FRIENDS I HAVE A QUESTION THAT IN NEXT WEEK I APPLY TO MPNP UNDER FRIEND SUPPORT MEANS GENERAL STREAM.
BUT PREVIOUSELY I APPLIED TO FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER AND NOVA SCOTIA RLMD STREAM BUT BOTH HAVE NO RESULTS BECAUSE FSW SEND ME MY DRAFT BACK AND IN NOVA PNP THE PROCESS IS STILL RUNNING.
SO, I APPLED TO FSW AND NOVA SCOTIA PNP ,MANITOBA REFUSE MY APPLICATION OR ACCEPT MY APPLICATION AND PROCEED FURTHUR?
BECAUSE I HEARD A NEWS THAT MPNP OFFICER REFUSE APPLICATION OF THOSE APPLICANT WHO PREVIOUSELY APPLIED TO ANOTHER PROVINCE.
PLEASE FRIEND SOLVE MY ABOVE QUERY.
THANKS FOR READ.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashant786 said:
FRIENDS I HAVE A QUESTION THAT IN NEXT WEEK I APPLY TO MPNP UNDER FRIEND SUPPORT MEANS GENERAL STREAM.
BUT PREVIOUSELY I APPLIED TO FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER AND NOVA SCOTIA RLMD STREAM BUT BOTH HAVE NO RESULTS BECAUSE FSW SEND ME MY DRAFT BACK AND IN NOVA PNP THE PROCESS IS STILL RUNNING.
SO, I APPLED TO FSW AND NOVA SCOTIA PNP ,MANITOBA REFUSE MY APPLICATION OR ACCEPT MY APPLICATION AND PROCEED FURTHUR?
BECAUSE I HEARD A NEWS THAT MPNP OFFICER REFUSE APPLICATION OF THOSE APPLICANT WHO PREVIOUSELY APPLIED TO ANOTHER PROVINCE.
PLEASE FRIEND SOLVE MY ABOVE QUERY.
THANKS FOR READ.

Don't state it in your application to Manitoba

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Telzmi said:
@ Teju, thanks for the response. God will perfect our application. Based on the system i learnt they are using to consider paper application now, people who submitted by march-june should be prepared for nomination by sept-nov 'cos d nominee office inform my brother that they are attending to the applications month by month. I learnt they attended to Dec 2012 last month which means they will be attending to Jan applicants this month. I've been trying to locate someone who applied towards the latter part of year 2012 to confirm whether his/her application has been approved. In view of this fact, people who applied during the 1st half of the year should be full of expectation now. I'm hoping that somtin will crop up for me on or before sept. Thanks
Amen ooooooooooo! And for me too in Jesus name. Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information!

gibosita

Jul 9, 2014
Hi Guys, i am new to this forum. I intend to apply for Manitoba online immigration application with my wife. I am the principal applicant. During the application. i was asked to upload my supporters docs eg Proof of residency, Manitoba health card, or birth certificate etc, but when i contacted my supporter he said i should'nt worry about it, that i should apply without those docs that he will send it from his own side when they contact him. i hope not providing this docs during my application will not stall the application. i am applying under family stream. thanks

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hello Gibosita,

You are welcome. Regarding your question, I had the same problem with my sponsor who also refused to send his health card or citizenship documents to me. Sponsors are scared, but that should not bother you. What I will advise (which I did) is that in that section, upload documents that will show your relationship to your sponsor, for example, your birth certificate (and others) then you can ask your sponsor to send his own birth certificate or marriage certificate, so that you can upload it in that section.

I hope this helps.

Maikudi
gibosita said:
Hi Guys, i am new to this forum. I intend to apply for Manitoba online immigration application with my wife. I am the principal applicant. During the application. i was asked to upload my supporters docs eg Proof of residency, Manitoba health card, or birth certificate etc, but when i contacted my supporter he said i should'nt worry about it, that i should apply without those docs that he will send it from his own side when they contact him. i hope not providing this docs during my application will not stall the application. i am applying under family stream. thanks