+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Thanks Lilbro and Maikudi for your encouragements, i totally understand about starting from the ground up as i have lived a year in the UK where i did my masters and know this from working as sales assistant in various shops with my degree, men those were the days as i can't compare the pay i received then as a 'common' sales girl to being a manager here in naija...lol... My people we are ready to start from 'under the ground up' as this is better than the stress we face daily here in Naija. the 'ground up; sef for us is a luxury as i would rather do honest hard work where i get paid as at when due, than be a senior manager here where my pay is held up for months at times, yet i cant resign as jobs are so hard to find. Once God answers our prayers and we are finally there, we will take any jobs we immediately get and prayerfully work our way with research and determination into our chosen career. even, if i see another line of work that is in high demand and i can train to start in it i will switch simply because, this is 80% for our kids and 20% having skills that will benefit Manitoba for accepting us into their society.

I am so happy i have all of u to share my thoughts with and i know one day we will all testify in Jesus name. my only concern now is actually the length of waiting time as i can see many people wait for even as long as 8 months. we will continue to keep busy and pray for one another.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hello Teeomisore,

Its good to know that I am talking to someone with hustle life experience overseas. I do not live in the UK but have being there and just wonder how they all kind of live in 'match boxes' houses. Like you have rightly said its more for children having a better future. Our prayers is that our children will use these opportunities well.

Cheers

Maikudi

TeeOMISORE said:
Thanks Lilbro and Maikudi for your encouragements, i totally understand about starting from the ground up as i have lived a year in the UK where i did my masters and know this from working as sales assistant in various shops with my degree, men those were the days as i can't compare the pay i received then as a 'common' sales girl to being a manager here in naija...lol... My people we are ready to start from 'under the ground up' as this is better than the stress we face daily here in Naija. the 'ground up; sef for us is a luxury as i would rather do honest hard work where i get paid as at when due, than be a senior manager here where my pay is held up for months at times, yet i cant resign as jobs are so hard to find. Once God answers our prayers and we are finally there, we will take any jobs we immediately get and prayerfully work our way with research and determination into our chosen career. even, if i see another line of work that is in high demand and i can train to start in it i will switch simply because, this is 80% for our kids and 20% having skills that will benefit Manitoba for accepting us into their society.

I am so happy i have all of u to share my thoughts with and i know one day we will all testify in Jesus name. my only concern now is actually the length of waiting time as i can see many people wait for even as long as 8 months. we will continue to keep busy and pray for one another.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone

I've been following this thread for a while. I'm in the process of submitting my application, meeeen it wasnt easy gathering our documents together. I will keep following the thread for more information. Nice being here.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
hello maikudi,
your reference to the 'match box houses' made me laugh so hard...lol...i'm still laughing...some spaces are actually called box rooms and i stayed in one before i decided london wasnt for me, i finally found a way to transfer my uni admission to aberdeen and i was shocked to find out that what i paid for a box room could get me a full one bedroom apartment...my view of living in big cities changed as i am now addicted to quiet small towns where life is cheaper, not as crowded and you can hustle in dignity... as for the kids, they have no choice but to use the opportunity wisely as we will always remind them of the sacrifices it has taken to open such doors to them...heck...even writing ielts with all the English we don dey speak since dem born us reach story to tell our kids...
My broda thanks jare.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
@yommyatos

welcome oooo, and congrats for taking the step. we also saw pepper while gathering our documents, i never even knew i had so much documents to my name...lol...especially getting transcripts from naija, anyway may God bless our applications with swift and highly favourable LOAs...Amen

TeeOMISORE.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@TeeOmisore thanks so much. God will crown all our efforts. Hoping to submit soonest.

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello @teeomisore and yommyyatos,
Welcome oooo and congrats on ur submission.e no easy at all,and I thank God always for making it possible set for us to successfully apply. Enough pple wan apply but no sponsors.we are blessed sha. U guys also hit the nail on the head gbam!its more for our kids actually,than for us.this aimless hustle in nija is bcoming sooooooooo unbearable!
About working in canada,as my relative pointed out, "nobody dey look ur face for here" whether u choose to be a professional or whatever.as far as uj can pay ur bills and live comfortably.that's the koko.that's why I no mind to sell canada gala for bus ;D whatever we choose to do there will be wayyyyyyy better than the current situation here.
God help us all and grant our heart desires.
/maikudi, guy how's it going now?and how family?any news yet on ur application?good luck bro n regards to the fam.
I wonder where beeseayo is oooooo :D
Much love guys.cheers

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
theoese said:
Hello @ teeomisore and yommyyatos,
Welcome oooo and congrats on ur submission.e no easy at all,and I thank God always for making it possible set for us to successfully apply. Enough pple wan apply but no sponsors.we are blessed sha. U guys also hit the nail on the head gbam!its more for our kids actually,than for us.this aimless hustle in nija is bcoming sooooooooo unbearable!
About working in canada,as my relative pointed out, "nobody dey look ur face for here" whether u choose to be a professional or whatever.as far as uj can pay ur bills and live comfortably.that's the koko.that's why I no mind to sell canada gala for bus ;D whatever we choose to do there will be wayyyyyyy better than the current situation here.
/maikudi, guy how's it going now?and how family?any news yet on ur application?good luck bro n regards to the fam.
Much love guys.cheers
@theose
I dey ooo 8) ;D. Na this waiting game tire me. I visit the thread at least twice a day to read people's comment and updates.
Appreciate your concern :-*

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
@ theoese

na wah, its really an aimless hustle ;D because at the end of the day, my husband and i are no longer deceiving ourselves as things are not adding up to all the hard work here . like a friend used to say...abroad na 'leveler' and that's what i love most about it, my husband is a banker but as i am typing these words he has made up his mind to get himself trained in driving the forklift and even considering learning how to weld at a decent company where he can get a reference letter. he wants to start this once we get our LOA and he can take his leave at work. not that he will not aim to work in his chosen profession but abeg, from experience we know only too well that some of these jobs we look down on here really do pay far more than the white collar jobs do and nobody dey look you as long as your hustle is blessed...at least na UK i see say plumber dey marry banker because nobody send u, its well paying honest work jare...

@ Maikudi, bros how r u and the family...lets all keep praying for the best in record time.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for welcoming me to the family. Like you said, all these is for the future of our kids. I pray God will crown our efforts and also put smiles on our faces by his precious grace.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hello Teemisore,

I currently reside in New Zealand were the Kiwis love there space which off course is based on there little population. So you can imagine me going from here to the U.K for a brief visit (first time) that was the immediate impression I got of the houses and that's why I cannot stay in the U.K, I like space. I thank God for my family, we dey kampe!. I like you and your spouse spirit sha...you have made up your mind to do whatever job you find to do in Manitoba God willing. My prayer sha is that we all get good jobs in our desired profession.

Shalom,

Maikudi

TeeOMISORE said:
hello maikudi,
your reference to the 'match box houses' made me laugh so hard...lol...i'm still laughing...some spaces are actually called box rooms and i stayed in one before i decided london wasnt for me, i finally found a way to transfer my uni admission to aberdeen and i was shocked to find out that what i paid for a box room could get me a full one bedroom apartment...my view of living in big cities changed as i am now addicted to quiet small towns where life is cheaper, not as crowded and you can hustle in dignity... as for the kids, they have no choice but to use the opportunity wisely as we will always remind them of the sacrifices it has taken to open such doors to them...heck...even writing ielts with all the English we don dey speak since dem born us reach story to tell our kids...
My broda thanks jare.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hello theose,

Family dey o! we thank God. nothing yet from my application. You applied before me so i should be the person asking you that question. Anyhow, God's time is the best.

Maikudi

theoese said:
Hello @ teeomisore and yommyyatos,
Much love guys.cheers

Telzmi

Mar 1, 2014
Hi to everyone, i'm happy to hear from everyone on board and pray that God will make Canada save haven for everyone in Jesus Name. I'm happy to hear testimony of different people especially that of O Gucci who happens to be in the same situation with me. Please keep me informed if the status of people who applied through paperwork rather than online status changed. I applied also in March 2013 and still waiting for new development after collecting my file number and AOR. I wish you all the best of everything that God gives.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
@ Telzmi,
i say a resounding AMEN...and pray that all our pple who have submitted paper application will find God's speedy favour in this process.

@ Maikudi,
yes oooo, we truly want to get work in our chosen profession as we believe in returns on the money spent educating ourselves... ;D...my line is in oil and gas sales and regulation while my husband is in corporate finance and investment, so you see why it will be wonderful to get jobs in our profession ;) we pray all goes well with God on our side.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
TeeOMISORE said:
@ Telzmi,
i say a resounding AMEN...and pray that all our pple who have submitted paper application will find God's speedy favour in this process.

@ Maikudi,
yes oooo, we truly want to get work in our chosen profession as we believe in returns on the money spent educating ourselves... ;D...my line is in oil and gas sales and regulation while my husband is in corporate finance and investment, so you see why it will be wonderful to get jobs in our profession ;) we pray all goes well with God on our side.

Amen