+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Burlington said:
Hello All:

Praise God got email to pick Visa up in Ghana. Congratulations Bro. Happy for you. May God grant you grace as you move ahead.

Wish you all the best

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Burlington said:
Hello All:Hi

Praise God got email to pick Visa up in Ghana. Halleluyah, I key in to your anoiting in Jesus Name, mine shall come soon too, have been on it since 2005..... no bi small abi?

Wish you all the best

Kechy

Jul 18, 2010
Hello all,
I am new here.
I wish to apply for the FSW for my nurse sister.I live in the US and am applying frm here.
I have a number of questions:

Can i send the application forms straight to canada from US and have the case processed in their ghana office?
What does it cost to go thru the process?I know application fee is 550 CAD.What other fees are involved?
I understand u have to have a certain amount in your account,how much is dat and do i have to submit the proof at the initial stage of the application?
Lastly,what documents do i need to include at dis stage?

i know some of these questions might have been dealt with,but i will be grateful if u guys can put me thru as it will be hard to read thru the entire posts.
Thank u.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Kechy said:
Hello all,
I am new here.
I wish to apply for the FSW for my nurse sister.I live in the US and am applying frm here.
I have a number of questions:

Can i send the application forms straight to canada from YES YOU CAN SEND THE FORMS FROM ANYWHERE BUT STATE GHANA AS HER VISA OFFICE. and have the case processed in their ghana office?
What does it cost to go thru the process?I know application fee is 550 CAD.What other fees are involved? 550CAD FOR ADULT AND 150CAD FOR A CHILD. SHE WILL PAY LANDING FEE AT LATER STAGE BUT AM NOT SURE OF THE AMOUNT NOW.
I understand u have to have a certain amount in your account,how much is dat and do i have to submit the proof at the initial stage of the application? NOT SURE NOW BUT YOU CAN GET THE INFO FROM THIER WEBSITE
Lastly,what documents do i need to include at dis stage? ALL DOCUMENTS. ORIGINAL POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE, TRABSCRIPT, THEN NOTORISED COPIES OF HER QUALIFICATIONS. CHECK CIC WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

i know some of these questions might have been dealt with,but i will be grateful if u guys can put me thru as it will be hard to read thru the entire posts.
Thank u.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Barcidoo,
Hi, please wat was the time frame applying for PNP in Ghana.
where you interview?
please kindly share ur view from submittion till date with the house
so we can know things to look out for.
thank u

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Kechy said:
checked the site but didnt get it.
can u give me a link pls?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37100.pdf This is for ghana go through it and then check this other one for cic too http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp i hope it helps, take your time to read it carefully

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Barsindoo, Badmus,Ig,Tinuadebola,tito,kulikuli et all,

Please do we need to send OND and HND transcript to Accra? Because i read in the Accra specific requirement under Diploma that they need certificates to proove qualifications. Please I need urgent replies.

See below copied of the requirenment:

EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS
For you, your spouse or common-law partner:
Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or diplomas;
•College or university documents: certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and the evaluation committee;
Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes.
•Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications certificates should be submitted if available. (e.g., Engineer, Computer Programmer, Accountant, Economist, Translator/Interpreter, Architect etc.)

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Barsindoo, Badmus,Ig,Tinuadebola,tito,kulikuli et all,

Please do we need to send OND and HND transcript to Accra? Because i read in the Accra specific requirement under Diploma that they need certificates to proove qualifications. Please I need urgent replies. YES. All post secondary transcripts are required.

See below copied of the requirenment:

EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS
For you, your spouse or common-law partner:
Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or diplomas;
•College or university documents: certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and the evaluation committee;
Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes.
•Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications certificates should be submitted if available. (e.g., Engineer, Computer Programmer, Accountant, Economist, Translator/Interpreter, Architect etc.)

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Thank you barsinsoo for your quick response.

I appreciate.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Yes Right you need to send all transcript in sealed envelope whether HND or BSC and even OND. I am also gathering documents and i intend to submit ist week of August we can rub mind. Please ensure the person signing your reference letter includes his complimentary card, ensure the letter state your salary and please write your duties in your own words not the way cic puts it. I read some ones post yersterday who was refused for the above three stated reasons. every detail matters.

Best of luck

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Tinu,

Thanks for your information and great advise. Yes I'll be submitting documents too but not now, I think by August ending too.

Can we do our reference letter in such a way to look like rows and column? am just thinking alound anyway.

For instance,

DATE DESIGNATION DUTIES/JD/ACTIVITIES SALARY

But then I saw a specimen from one guy yestday in a letter form....So what do you suggest?

Meanwhile, you can PM me so that we can really rub minds am also on NOC 0111 Have you received ur 1st AOR from CIO?

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Tinu,

Are you in Lagos?

Where did you do your notarization and how much was charged? Is it per page or every documents together?

Please reply.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Tinu,

Are you in Lagos?

Where did you do your notarization and how much was charged? Is it per page or every documents together? Go to western house on broad street, Lagos. That's the capital of lawyers. You should find a lawyer that will do all your documents for say N5000 - N10,000. But I will say N5000 sha.

Please reply.