+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
Goldenapple thanks for the prompt response.i wish you safe landing

totz

Jul 25, 2012
@Ma Ig

I learned our condition is similar. We started the immigration process in June 2005 thru IEPS and we have been in queue since. What can one possibly do? I wish i knew about this forum long before now, we would have re-started the process instead of this long wait.

totz

Jul 25, 2012
Thanks.

Province of Ontario actually did contact us sometime in February, though we didnt get the paper mail until late april. We couldnt meet the criteria within the specified return time and it didnt really bother us since we knew we still had the main/general one running. Before this time, there was no contact whatsoever from the embassy for 6+ years. Is this a sign that someone is at least looking at our papers?

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
totz said:
@ Ma Ig

I learned our condition is similar. We started the immigration process in June 2005 thru IEPS and we have been in queue since. What can one possibly do? I wish i knew about this forum long before now, we would have re-started the process instead of this long wait.
"The best time for you to have planted a tree twenty years ago is NOW" -Chinese Proverb

Busy-Bee

alayo

Jul 25, 2012
kpopi77 said:
No 8 Alhaji Kaninke Street, Off Awolowo Road, IKOYI.

He should go between 10am and 1pm
pls i have been trying the iom number i saw on d net but all d numbers including Abuja office number is not responding pls do u know how i can make enquary from them

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
totz said:
Thanks.

Province of Ontario actually did contact us sometime in February, though we didnt get the paper mail until late april. We couldnt meet the criteria within the specified return time and it didnt really bother us since we knew we still had the main/general one running. Before this time, there was no contact whatsoever from the embassy for 6+ years. Is this a sign that someone is at least looking at our papers?
Good day totz
You need to come to terms with the update in the immigration policies of Canada which in recent times changes like their weather in North America.

When the Ontario Province contacted you, that was as a result of the Federal Government allowing the Provinces to access the backlogged inventory to see applicants that could be considered by them directly hence pulling them out of the FSW inventory or otherwise cancelled and be refunded.

Pa Right had shed light on that. What you need to do now is write to Accra asking them of what is the status of your application. But as of the last reading, about 280,000 application of your bracket were marked for cancellation.

Cheers

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Hi guys,

Please can anyone enlighten me if there is any difference oradvantage in using the IOM in accra over that of Lagos.
Are there more airline options ? are the discounts the same ?

anyone with info please ???

goldenapple said:
Oh mine!

"Kindly find attached tickets for your trip to Canada. We will be refunding you a sum of N18,330. Please let me know when you will be coming for the refund." :eek: ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D :eek: This is the exact body of the mail I received from IOM this evening! Amazing how N735,800 has become N717,470! And when I checked opodo.co.uk for the same schedule of flight and age configuration, I got a bill of 5,710.20 pounds. XE.com told me that equals to N1,432,252.96. :eek: This is handsomely and beautifully amazing. God be praised.

I think IOM is the best thing that has happened to immigration in a long time!

Just thought to share!

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
Omo Naija said:
Hi guys,

Please can anyone enlighten me if there is any difference oradvantage in using the IOM in accra over that of Lagos.
Are there more airline options ? are the discounts the same ?

anyone with info please ???
To the best of my knowledge, the only advantage that Accra has over Lagos is response time. And its logical, Lagos forwards your requests to Accra for fulfillment. As per cost differential unlike what we all thought before, there isn't any advantage anymore. When Pa Right and I visited IOM Accra, the lady who attended to us confirmed that the rates they get from the airlines have now been harmonized so it don't matter if you book from Accra, Lagos or Abuja. And yes, there are airline options but we were told the greatest discounts come from Lufthansa so if you're after costs, don't bother them with options if you see what I mean?

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Eni said:
LET my start by saying e ku ile sa eku ile ma to all the mas and the pas that have kept this thread going.my people say if a child knows how to wash his hand he will dine with the elders.i have been a secret disciple of this forum for over 10mths now but i decided to unvail myself today.im MI3.
i want to join my self with others by congratulating all thosethat have received their ppr and also to wish Pa Right happy birthday.igba odun odun kan.
l want to assure my felloW MI2/3 that our time of celebration has come.GOD has already perfected everything.it will manifest soonest.
Ma Ig ,i really appreciate u for deeming it fit to start this thread.i want to join everybody by telling you that the LORD has remembered you and ur MR SHALL MANIFEST.AMEN
Amen. Welcome on board Eni.

Costa D

Jul 16, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2010
Doc's Request.
28-10-2010
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2012
Finally I am here.
Special greetings to my seniors.
I have been following the trend of events on this forum since last month but with difficulties in posting to make my contributions, questions and comments known.
One does not have to be Seer to know that the hands of God are on this forum. I eventullay checked several pages looking for someone email or telephone number. Fortunately for me I saw Ma Ig phone number. It was a re-union because she had been of great support for me in the past but I somehow lost her contact. She had to put me through like taking a nursery school pupil through, in reading A, B C for me to be able to have access finally. A big thanks to Ma Ig and glory be to God.

It is my pleasure to inform these great forumites that I got my PPR yesterday (July 24, 2012).

It is not deliberate that I am posting this late. Infact, it is not in my own interest because I could have benefitted better if i had been able to do so.

I will be in Ghana live on Sunday to get the Ugwu leaves.

Thank you so much for your contributions and please pardon me if I have not followed a particular protocol.

Timeline:
Application submitted: May 17, 2010
Documents request: October 28, 2010
Documents Submitted: February 10, 2011
Medical request: February 20, 2012
Medical done: March 9, 2012
PPR: July 24, 2012.

God is good. To Him be all the glory.

I pray that every member of this great forum will celebrate in Jesus name.

I really apprciate you all.

Flaky

Apr 11, 2012
Costa D said:
Finally I am here.
I have been following the trend of events on this forum since last month but with difficulties in posting to make my contributions, questions and comments known.
One does not have to be Seer to know that the hands of God are on this forum. I eventullay checked several pages looking for someone email or telephone number. Fortunately for me I saw Ma Ig phone number. It was a re-union because she had been of great support for me in the past but I somehow lost her contact. She had to put me through like taking a nursery school pupil through, in reading A, B C for me to be able to have access finally. A big thanks to Ma Ig and glory be to God.

It is my pleasure to inform these great forumites that I got my PPR yesterday (July 24, 2012).

It is not deliberate that I am posting this late. Infact, it is not in my own interest because I could have benefitted better if i had been able to do so.

Thank you so much for your contributions and please pardon me if I have not followed a particular protocol.

Timeline:

Costa D, I rejoice with you. This your timeline really gave me hope that my PR won't pass me by. Congratulations

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Costa D said:
Finally I am here.

Timeline:

Congratulations Costa D and welcome to this Great forum

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Costa D said:
Finally I am here.

Timeline:

Amenoooooooooooo . Welcome aboard and congratulations

Costa D

Jul 16, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......