+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Omo Naija said:
Hi guys,

Please can anyone enlighten me if there is any difference oradvantage in using the IOM in accra over that of Lagos.
Are there more airline options ? are the discounts the same ?

anyone with info please ???
Should we be saying Congrats at this time? You've been mum on that.
Let us know okay?
Cheers!

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Eni said:
LET my start by saying e ku ile sa eku ile ma to all the mas and the pas that have kept this thread going.my people say if a child knows how to wash his hand he will dine with the elders.i have been a secret disciple of this forum for over 10mths now but i decided to unvail myself today.im MI3.
i want to join my self with others by congratulating all thosethat have received their ppr and also to wish Pa Right happy birthday.igba odun odun kan.
l want to assure my felloW MI2/3 that our time of celebration has come.GOD has already perfected everything.it will manifest soonest.
Ma Ig ,i really appreciate u for deeming it fit to start this thread.i want to join everybody by telling you that the LORD has remembered you and ur MR SHALL MANIFEST.AMEN
Amen & Amen

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
@ Costa D, congratulations and safe journey to Accra.

@ Goldenapple, this is good news for Pre 2008 applicants like totz. But hope this will not affect the processing of MI 2/3

@Spokes, I am not sure many are aware of this latest dev. because nobody is commenting on it.

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
Costa D said:
Finally I am here.
Special greetings to my seniors.
I have been following the trend of events on this forum since last month but with difficulties in posting to make my contributions, questions and comments known.
One does not have to be Seer to know that the hands of God are on this forum. I eventullay checked several pages looking for someone email or telephone number. Fortunately for me I saw Ma Ig phone number. It was a re-union because she had been of great support for me in the past but I somehow lost her contact. She had to put me through like taking a nursery school pupil through, in reading A, B C for me to be able to have access finally. A big thanks to Ma Ig and glory be to
It is my pleasure to inform these great forumites that I got my PPR yesterday (July 24, 2012).

It is not deliberate that I am posting this late. Infact, it is not in my own interest because I could have benefitted better if i had been able to do so.

I will be in Ghana live on Sunday to get the Ugwu leaves.

Thank you so much for your contributions and please pardon me if I have not followed a particular protocol.

Timeline:
Application submitted: May 17, 2010
Documents request: October 28, 2010
Documents Submitted: February 10, 2011
Medical request: February 20, 2012
Medical done: March 9, 2012
PPR: July 24, 2012.

God is good. To Him be all the glory.

I pray that every member of this great forum will celebrate in Jesus name.

I really apprciate you all.
Congratulations and a BIG Amen to your prayer

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Melody2003 said:
@ Spokes, I am not sure many are aware of this latest dev. because nobody is commenting on it.
They may be aware but may just be adopting a wait and see stance. I would have been shocked if the court had not ruled in the applicants' favour.
These guys will have to understand that they can't continually play Russian roulette with peoples' lives. :-X

Costa D

Jul 16, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2010
Doc's Request.
28-10-2010
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2012
I am completing the form - IMM0008 application as requsted by AVO. There is just one space for dependants. If the dependants are more than one, kindly confirm to me if Additional dependants form/declaration form is meant to for the remaining dependants.

I realise that Schedule 3 is also having 0008 code. Is schedule 3 form also necessary to be completed to get the Ugwu leave. Kindly let me know.

I called Seth Central View Hotel to get a room booked for Sunday, but he said all single and double rooms are fully booked. Kindly advise on other affordable hotels that are not too far from the AVO.

Thank you once again for everything.

God is good.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Costa D said:
I am completing the form - IMM0008 application as requsted by AVO. There is just one space for dependants. If the dependants are more than one, kindly confirm to me if Additional dependants form/declaration form is meant to for the remaining dependants.

I realise that Schedule 3 is also having 0008 code. Is schedule 3 form also necessary to be completed to get the Ugwu leave. Kindly let me know.

I called Seth Central View Hotel to get a room booked for Sunday, but he said all single and double rooms are fully booked. Kindly advise on other affordable hotels that are not too far from the AVO.

Thank you once again for everything.

God is good.

Congratulations on your PPR and welcome aboard. Our Seniors should be able to answer this.

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
Costa D congratulation

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Costa D said:
Finally I am here.
Special greetings to my seniors.
I have been following the trend of events on this forum since last month but with difficulties in posting to make my contributions, questions and comments known.
One does not have to be Seer to know that the hands of God are on this forum. I eventullay checked several pages looking for someone email or telephone number. Fortunately for me I saw Ma Ig phone number. It was a re-union because she had been of great support for me in the past but I somehow lost her contact. She had to put me through like taking a nursery school pupil through, in reading A, B C for me to be able to have access finally. A big thanks to Ma Ig and glory be to God.

It is my pleasure to inform these great forumites that I got my PPR yesterday (July 24, 2012).

It is not deliberate that I am posting this late. Infact, it is not in my own interest because I could have benefitted better if i had been able to do so.

I will be in Ghana live on Sunday to get the Ugwu leaves.

Thank you so much for your contributions and please pardon me if I have not followed a particular protocol.

Timeline:
Application submitted: May 17, 2010
Documents request: October 28, 2010
Documents Submitted: February 10, 2011
Medical request: February 20, 2012
Medical done: March 9, 2012
PPR: July 24, 2012.

God is good. To Him be all the glory.

I pray that every member of this great forum will celebrate in Jesus name.

I really apprciate you all.

Hi Costa D,thank God you are now on the thread finally.@ eni,I want to appreciate God for your prayers and that all everybody.

@golden apple my son,why have you deserted your mum.Ejo e bami soro.

Ig

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hello Naija

TO ALL PR HOLDERS! I WOULD LOVE YOU ALL TO COME TOGETHER AND DECIDE HOW YOU WILL ENTERTAIN US ON THE 18TH AUGUST.IF YOU NEED MY HELP PLS DO NOT HESISTATE TO GET IN TOUCH.A COMMITTEE WILL DO.

THE THEME OF OUR PRAYER IS TAGGED ! OPEN HEAVENS

Ig

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
Hello peeps

got this from reports On plans and priorities for 2012/13.

Minister’s Message
I am pleased to present the 2012–2013 Report on Plans and Priorities for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

In an uncertain global economy, the Government of Canada is committed to helping Canadian businesses and families achieve a sustainable and prosperous economic recovery. As part of that commitment, the government will make changes to Canada’s immigration program that will support our country’s economic recovery.

In the coming year, the government will make our economic immigration system more streamlined and efficient, and improve its selection of economic immigrants, while continuing to uphold Canada’s long tradition of humanitarian and family immigration. Specifically, CIC aims to make our immigration system more flexible, so that it can reflect changing labour-market realities and adapt to Canada’s evolving economic needs.

Altogether, we anticipate welcoming about 157,000 immigrants under our various economic programs, of which an estimated 65,000 would be primary economic immigrants and around 92,000 would be family members accompanying the primary immigrant. As a result, immigrants under economic programs represent almost 62 percent of all projected admissions for the year.

Within this overall economic immigration program, we expect to welcome 55,000 to 57,000 in the federal skilled worker category to Canada in 2012 (about 22,000 principal applicants and roughly 35,000 family members). Although performance of federal skilled workers has improved as a result of changes we have made in the last six years, including focusing on specific in-demand professions and applicants with pre-arranged job offers, the system needs further improvements. Building on hard data gathered by CIC, we will modernize our points system for federal skilled workers to place more emphasis on younger workers, on workers with stronger official language proficiency, and on Canadian labour market experience, among other criteria that our experience shows best predict success for newcomers to Canada.

We will also propose improvements to the Canadian Experience Class to make it more responsive to labour market needs, develop options for a new federal skilled trades stream to address acute regional labour market needs, and look at ways to develop focused immigration streams to address specific economic needs that are not adequately addressed by existing programs.

We also expect to welcome 42,000 to 45,000 economic immigrants through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). The results of the first comprehensive study of the PNP show that, overall, it has been successful, and that immigrants in the PNP perform better economically than those in the Federal Skilled Worker Program in the first five years they are in Canada. However, the study also identified problems, particularly with provinces and territories using PNP allocations for immigrants who are not filling immediate labour market shortages. Accordingly, CIC will work with provinces and territories to eliminate non-labour-market-driven PNP streams. We will also be introducing minimum language requirements for PNP participants, to encourage better social integration and to ensure that they have the skills needed to adapt to changing work conditions.

Overall, we will continue to modernize and improve the efficiency of our operations. A key area of focus will continue to be the reduction of backlogs that lead to long wait times and make it more difficult to implement needed improvements.

One important example of this is our new Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification. By the end of 2013, this plan will reduce the backlog of parents and grandparents by 50 per cent and significantly speed up the process of reuniting family members in Canada. In the meantime, the new “super visa” enables parents and grandparents to more easily make extended visits of up to two years with their Canadian family members. Also as part of the Action Plan, this year Canada will admit the highest level of sponsored parents and grandparents to Canada in almost 20 years.

We will also prepare to collect biometric information from certain visa applicants as part of our Temporary Resident Program. Actual collection of biometric information will begin in 2013. The use of biometrics in this process helps improve the integrity of our immigration system, brings Canada in line with most other developed countries, and represents a historic development in security screening.

The Government will continue to embrace Canada’s international treaty obligations and Canada’s humanitarian traditions. Once implemented, additional refugee reforms tabled in February 2012 as part of the Protecting Canada’s Immigration System Act will build on the reforms passed in the Balanced Refugee Reform Act and ensure that those refugee claimants who need our help will get it even faster, while those who abuse the system will be sent home more quickly. We will also toughen penalties against those individuals involved in international human smuggling.

Our Settlement Program helps new residents maximize their potential and integrate into the economic, social, and civic life of the country as smoothly as possible. We will undertake a review of this program with an eye toward strengthening our settlement processes. We will also continue to work with other levels of government, and with the community organizations that deliver front-line settlement services, in order to make the program more efficient, more uniform and better coordinated.

Protecting and strengthening the value of Canadian citizenship remains an important priority for the Government. We will continue our efforts to crack down on citizenship fraud, to look for ways to improve the integrity of the Citizenship Program, to streamline case processing, and to ensure that the Citizenship Act reflects the true worth of Canadian citizenship. We will strengthen language assessment of citizenship applicants to ensure that new citizens have the language skills necessary for successful integration into Canadian society. Building on the introduction of a new citizenship certificate, CIC will work with our partners to further extend electronic validation of citizenship status. Finally, a number of special citizenship ceremonies will take place throughout 2012 to mark the Diamond Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II as Queen of Canada.

Through our Multiculturalism Program, we will continue to work with our partners to promote integration and to address unjust racial and religious discrimination, including anti-Semitism. Through our Inter-Action program, we will help fund programs that promote inter-cultural understanding and harmony. Canada will also assume the Chair of the Task Force for International Cooperation on Holocaust Education, Remembrance and Research in 2013.

As Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, I am confident that our plans over the coming months will help the economy continue to recover and grow, and will make for a stronger and more socially cohesive Canada.

I would like to thank all of the staff at CIC for their hard work and dedication to excellence in planning and implementing Canada’s citizenship, immigration and multiculturalism programs.

The Honourable Jason Kenney, PC, MP
Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
cacosta D congratulations and save journey to accra.

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
D whole story can read here

http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/rpp/2012-2013/inst/imc/imc01-eng.asp

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
1. Canadian Tafi
2. Pa Right
3. Golden Apple
4. Klode
5. Jackson
6. Tokzee
7. Vikolo
8. Noikefx
9. Calabar
10. Diamondx
11. Toluwanile
12. Guvcode
13. Kpopi77
14. Ajibade
15. Jedidiah
16. Daysey
17. Cd0107
18. Beenilly
19. Kcsider
20. TJ2010
21. Nolzi
22. Orire
23. CFAdoc
24. vce2012
25. Costa D

Costa D the new PPR holder. Congratulations.

Please there is a button tagged Add dependant. You will need to hit that button to add a page for additional dependants.

The title of the form that you need to fill is GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA
I hope that helps

Cheers

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Emo, well done for that comprehensive list.PR holders get to close,organize yourself and please feed me back.

omoelle,thanks for the piece of information.

Ig