+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Ikemba said:
Nothing is going wrong with your application. You seems to be doing well. Just chill and follow the tread and await further communication from Accra. Welcome on board 8)
Thank you very much, I am very gratefull

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Akerekoro said:
Hey Mr/Mrs/Miss, Nothing is wrong at all you are in the process. Just continue to pray and expect updates. Your next update should be MR.
Pray and continue to pray.
Thanks, You have made my day.

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
Hi Guys!
I just refreshed my mailbox now and guess what I saw

Dear xxxxxxx,

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results xx-xx-2013, whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.

Abeg wetin this one mean na... does it mean I have crossed the finish line? someone should decode for me oh

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
vikolo said:
Hi Guys!

Dear xxxxxxx,

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results xx-xx-2013, whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.

Abeg wetin this one mean na... does it mean I have crossed the finish line? someone should decode for me oh
Just the news I have been waiting for, many more of its type is coming this week. Amen.

Congratulations Vikolo, yes yes yes you have crossed the finish line though it still requires your landing in Canada and getting your RP card for the actual finish line.

Cheers

daysey

May 21, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2010
Doc's Request.
27-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2011
Med's Request
21-May-2012
Med's Done....
22-May-2012
Passport Req..
19-JUL-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-JUL-2012
LANDED..........
10-SEPT-2012
Congratz Vikolo, I've been itching to hear someone report this since morning to confirm that AVO is still in action.

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
vikolo said:
Hi Guys!

Dear xxxxxxx,

Congratulations bro, you have crossed the finished line! Its all over. I'm eagerly awaiting this mail but wasn't expecting it till thursday! Accra sure is full of surpirises :eek: :eek: :eek:

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
vikolo said:
Hi Guys!

Dear xxxxxxx,

The meaning of that message is GOD is Working for you and us in this forum. Match straight to AVO next week as l don't think it is possible today again. God will lead you on till you get to the Promised land o. Congratulations.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Vikolo congratulations, I know God is with us

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikolo said:
Hi Guys!

Dear xxxxxxx,

Vikolo congrats bros I hail ooooooo

Flaky

Apr 11, 2012
vikolo said:
Hi Guys!

Dear xxxxxxx,

Congratulations vikolo!!!!! Na the good news be that.

Lord let your hand of favor be on beenily and my application as well and let our mamail for pr be sent speedily in JEsus name, AMEN!
Beenily, let me be the fisrt to congratulate you on your prp on this thread!

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
vikolo said:
Hi Guys!

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank God o!!!!
At least we all know we have an avalanche of good news this week coming to all :p

Congrats, @vikolo and God bless!

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
vikolo said:
Hi Guys!

Dear xxxxxxx,

World Vikolo,

Congrats

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats Vikolo
it s a good way to start the week... assuringly d cloud is fulll and there shall be abundance of rain

who s next????
wait a minute.... WHY SIX MONTH VISA EXPIRY? I THOT ITS USUALLY 1 YR FRMM DATE OF MEDICALS??
Pls is this same for others who got ppr last week?