+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
MUFU said:
please o! naija pickin is my ogbonge oga friendses.make you shouted ayeeeees for hims. i am go visit naija pickin tomorrow. pa seglad is promised to carry me goes there.
:D ;D ;D :D

Congrats Pa Mufu on safe Landing. While you're at it, could you tell Pa Naija Pikin to check his PM .......................... 8)

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ Pa Mufu, congratulations on ur family's safe landing in canada. Ur trip was really interesting. I pray that u eat of d best of Canada IJN amen. Stay blessed. We are also looking forward to reading ur settling down experience.

Canadian Tafi

Dec 20, 2011
MUFU said:
please o! naija pickin is my ogbonge oga friendses.make you shouted ayeeeees for hims. i am go visit naija pickin tomorrow. pa seglad is promised to carry me goes there.
Pls I'm waiting for info on how to get school this quick.

Thx

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@Pa Naija pikin/Alagba Mufu
Congrats on ur safe landing.

I honestly prefer the character that narrated this landing story, but feel free to be which ever u choose or both.
God bless u in ur new land and home.

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
Alagba, PA Mufutau abeg nack us part 3 of ya tori. GBAM!! :p :p :p :p :p Thanks sir.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
kpopi77 said:
:D ;D ;D :D

Congrats Pa Mufu on safe Landing. While you're at it, could you tell Pa Naija Pikin to check his PM .......................... 8)
Dearest Alagba Mufu,

May you live long. A beg nak us the tory sharp sharp before it too cold. Make in no enter the new month o.

Deelily

Star Member
May 15, 2012
:) :)And at last the much awaited landing experience of Alagba Mufu came up,and once again it put smiles on our faces ,i pray everyone of us on this forum will have cause to laugh very soon IJN.

Alagba Mufu,congratulations on your safe landing, i wish you great success in your new country and abode,regards to your family,
while we await the part 3 of your landing experience. ;D

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deelily said:
:) :)And at last the much awaited landing experience of Alagba Mufu came up,and once again it put smiles on our faces ,i pray everyone of us on this forum will have cause to laugh very soon IJN.

Alagba Mufu,congratulations on your safe landing, i wish you great success in your new country and abode,regards to your family,
while we await the part 3 of your landing experience. ;D
Part 3 involves confession and declaration of the impostor real Name and how Pa seglad was able to discover the hidden Image in Mississauga. I will upload the impostor picture when we meet again on saturday. Come to think of it oooo, Nah real 13 childrenesess o. Infact, they still have to squeeze themselves in a mansion of 6 bedrooms house.What a great family

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
With pa Mufu, new NOC should be created to take care of Collywood. I bet many talents will be discovered with many jobs created.

Pa Mufu, Twuale Sir!

daysey

May 21, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2010
Doc's Request.
27-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2011
Med's Request
21-May-2012
Med's Done....
22-May-2012
Passport Req..
19-JUL-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-JUL-2012
LANDED..........
10-SEPT-2012
Hello all,

Need advise from the experienced ones here please. I just did my MR and about paying RPRF and as such expectant of PPR very soon, however my passport is expiring by October and it is the new e-Passport. Called some immigration guys and was told renewal would mean a totally new passport with new passport number.

Please and please what do I do?

Thanks.

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
I don't really see any problem with the passport renewal especially now that the validity is less than 6 month; You just need to update Accra in writing and explain the reasons. However, the old passport will still be in your custody and attached to the new one.

daysey said:
Hello all,

Need advise from the experienced ones here please. I just did my MR and about paying RPRF and as such expectant of PPR very soon, however my passport is expiring by October and it is the new e-Passport. Called some immigration guys and was told renewal would mean a totally new passport with new passport number.

Thanks.

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
daysey said:
Hello all,

Thanks.
Just let Accra know.be careful that u r not swindled, renewal can only be done in Abuja.though it costs abt 9000 to do officially,be prepared to pay at least 4x of dat in order 2get it.also prepare to come to abuja 2do necessary biometrics again

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
PART 3

my naija poepols i am now tells you afterwards of my land for canada city.

afterwards that i am lick chairman finish, me and my families is now chop rice and stew with sickens wey one of my wife friendses is preparation wait for we before we is arrivals. and we is now continue to knack storys of our waka to canada city. and small time one of my childrenses is shout yeeepaaaaa. and all of we is jump up. my poepols one of our hand luggage is not follow us reach house :eek:. and we now begin searchings all motors wey is come carry us for airport, no way,one motors that time left us go for him house for brampton, and now we come run 4 40 go brampton and searchings the motor, still no way.my poepols una know what??, that bag is carry all our oringinal cerfiticates, birth, marriage,school, universitys, immunization, baptism,infact anythings oringinal don disappear o!, come see Alagba Mufu, all chairman disappear for my eyeses fiaaaam.and i now begin to sweat for nose and ear. one man is now suggestion we rush go airport, as i am talk now, time is reached 10pm.and we is now rushed go airport and go for lost and found section, no way. we is go for custom and immigration office, no way.one person is again suggestion we go for canada air office say sometime we left the bag for aroplane,again we is rush go, but no way. finallys one man is say if the bag is stand by himself for airport like bomb, say haaaa! ye paripa!, make we go see police bomb squad, my naija poepols as i hearings this one, belle is begins to purge me gburu gburu.i am ask myself say which kind boko haram do me this kind thing?, na im i am tell Baba God say as HIM see me through the PR process make HE repeatition it now now. now the airport security is say make i go bring my passport and boarding pass, so we can begin trace my waka from aroplane door to baggage claim. again we rush go house and come back for airport, now it is knack 11:45pm. my poepols as we come back, i am saw that kurukere boy who is hire us truck, and as i am told him, the boy is jump into action, say make i tanda wait for him, after 20 mins he is come back and say, brother man, you have a lufthansa tag on the bag ?, i am look my baggage claim tag it is from NAHCO, na im small time i remember say our hand luggage have lufthansa tag, and i shout yes sir!. the boy is describe the bag, and GBAM!!!!!, it was it. he say one of my small boy childrenses is leave it for baggage claim area, but now custom is put red tag on it. say they go sign me in but i must to face interrogation. i am say no wahala if them like make them outerrogate me, all i want is my bag. but after i am pick the bag jolly well well, now i bold face to go for interrogation. my poepols when i reach for there my bold face is disappear, fear catch me,see poepols for handcuffs, oyibos, blacks, browns, na him i say it don happen. anyway, hahahahehehe, the small boy custom officer is say, but how could you have left such a bag with the contents?, and i am tell him say, tire no be lazy, body no be wood, the reason is be say, i was tire sir. and he say you can go. haaaaaaaaaa. even now self i don tire to knack this story.thank sir.
To be continued.......