+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Kayb said:
Pls house am just appln 4 ds new stream in july, my husband is principal applicant, and we nd ur tips and advice in d documentation so we wont mk mistakes, also hw will i send d applicatn is it thru post or tk it to Ghana. Pls advice us
The application should be posted to the centralized intake office in nova Scotia, Canada and not accra.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
my naija poepols, yes i am land, and now i am narrator my landings experienced for canada city.
PART 1
journey is start from moshood abiola university to airport wey Obasanjo is name muritala muhammed. all families is gather by 2.30pm, and we is wait untils 5pm when lufthansa is opens check in. and when it is knack that time gbam!, we is number one families wey they are check in, gmg bag and potmantoes is reach 25, so custom woman look all of wes and do hmmmms, and ask wetin dey scent.i am told her say it naija foods wey i want go use with my families start new life for oyibo man countries.she say carry your wahala go.walahi me i am surprise.now we begin enter,and babe spicey is say bye bye and she is go.airport boys is help us packing loads and cellotape all gmg bags.and we all is go for security screening.that place too the oga is say una plenty oya pass through another corner, and all of we is checked sharp sharp.we come reach NDLEA point, the woman eye open.she is ask me many quastions,how much cash i am carry.and i am told her.but they carry me go meet one big yansh madam who is give me form to fill.who is you? where is you work? how is you get the thing wey you carry.and why cash.that time fear catch me make i talk true,my heart begin make gbim gbim gbim.but i think na normal routine if you carry pass limit, but this poepols come add home video join am.anyway we pass go. 11.10pm we waka enter aroplane.small time aroplane begin run and come fly go up and we don go be that. 5.30am we don begin come down for frankfurt.as we reach for there one old woman, look we look we, come look we again. come ask me,''hello you must be ogedengbe family'' and i am say yes.she is introduction herself say she is work for IOM,and is come to receive us.she is confirm our boarding pass to join air canada.and we siddon small and small time till 10amand we is flowing for up again to canada city.my poepols the air hostesses for air canada is too shakara and not friends anyone even small pikins.lufthansa poepols is angels,very friendliness and generosity.take note of that my poepols.

PART 2

12:30pm all of we is land for canada airport.and we begin waka comot for inside aroplane,as we is reach door of aroplane,i am surprise as one small girl wey wear cloth like soldier carry me go one corner,say come o sir,who be all this poepols who is follow you,why is all of yous here for canada.i am told her say all is my childrenses and wife. she and another man is look us and laugh small and say go sir.and we come waka go border agency counter.one another small gal is siddon for counter and is ask yes, i am told she say we is new comers.she is ask wetin we carry like food.my wife is begin quotation all and she say stop,and to my surprisation begin help us call am, ''egusi, dry fish, dried okro, garri, oh i know, just the usual Nigerian stuff, you all sure come with all that''.she smile and direction us to immigration office. and for there they are process all of we, and ask me say any goods to follow. i am tell them say if i carry more goods join the one that i have brought come,Goodluck Jonathan fit ban me from coming back to Nigeria. after that she is ask my POF wey i am carries? i am told her. please my poepols take note!!!!!!!. she is ask me to bring everything out make her eyeses see am. so some time they can fit insist on using eye to see your POF.pls take note o!. after that one, them is say, welcome to canada, .......... and we go looking for our properties. my poepols as i am gather our load for baggage claim, some kurukere boys come meet me say i need trailer to carry my load.i say no i need trolley.them laugh, heeheheeeee,kikiki.., and say ''how you gonna do that brother''?.well to cut this short story shorter, i am hire them truck and pay $54.00.
for outside some poepols have wait for us with buses and we load and move fiaaaaam!.land for we house for mississauga, and i come stretch my back, siddon for chair and come ask for chilled Chairman :p. open am, swallow small, mess small kpruum :D and begin to shine my eyeses.this is the end of my story.thank sir.

Part 3 is tomorrows wey is to come.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Congrats Mr Mufu Ogedengbe for ur successful landing in canada Citii.I am wait for this tory u com nak us now!!is just dey swit me for belle.I am happy well well for u and family.we r still wait for d pat three.Wishing u God favour in ur New found Home!!!

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Pa Mufu, Congrats. May Canada favour you and yours

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grand pa mufu congratulations on your successfull landing,enjoyed your post and hoping to hear part 3 as promised

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
DIAMONDX said:
@ Emo n Mandie

Pls how long does it take accra to receive medicals n update on the system
6-8 wks

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
MUFU said:
my naija poepols, yes i am land, and now i am narrator my landings experienced for canada city.
PART 1
journey is start from moshood abiola university to airport wey Obasanjo is name muritala muhammed. all families is gather by 2.30pm, and we is wait untils 5pm when lufthansa is opens check in. and when it is knack that time gbam!, we is number one families wey they are check in, gmg bag and potmantoes is reach 25, so custom woman look all of wes and do hmmmms, and ask wetin dey scent.i am told her say it naija foods wey i want go use with my families start new life for oyibo man countries.she say carry your wahala go.walahi me i am surprise.now we begin enter,and babe spicey is say bye bye and she is go.airport boys is help us packing loads and cellotape all gmg bags.and we all is go for security screening.that place too the oga is say una plenty oya pass through another corner, and all of we is checked sharp sharp.we come reach NDLEA point, the woman eye open.she is ask me many quastions,how much cash i am carry.and i am told her.but they carry me go meet one big yansh madam who is give me form to fill.who is you? where is you work? how is you get the thing wey you carry.and why cash.that time fear catch me make i talk true,my heart begin make gbim gbim gbim.but i think na normal routine if you carry pass limit, but this poepols come add home video join am.anyway we pass go. 11.10pm we waka enter aroplane.small time aroplane begin run and come fly go up and we don go be that. 5.30am we don begin come down for frankfurt.as we reach for there one old woman, look we look we, come look we again. come ask me,''hello you must be ogedengbe family'' and i am say yes.she is introduction herself say she is work for IOM,and is come to receive us.she is confirm our boarding pass to join air canada.and we siddon small and small time till 10amand we is flowing for up again to canada city.my poepols the air hostesses for air canada is too shakara and not friends anyone even small pikins.lufthansa poepols is angels,very friendliness and generosity.take note of that my poepols.

PART 2

12:30pm all of we is land for canada airport.and we begin waka comot for inside aroplane,as we is reach door of aroplane,i am surprise as one small girl wey wear cloth like soldier carry me go one corner,say come o sir,who be all this poepols who is follow you,why is all of yous here for canada.i am told her say all is my childrenses and wife. she and another man is look us and laugh small and say go sir.and we come waka go border agency counter.one another small gal is siddon for counter and is ask yes, i am told she say we is new comers.she is ask wetin we carry like food.my wife is begin quotation all and she say stop,and to my surprisation begin help us call am, ''egusi, dry fish, dried okro, garri, oh i know, just the usual Nigerian stuff, you all sure come with all that''.she smile and direction us to immigration office. and for there they are process all of we, and ask me say any goods to follow. i am tell them say if i carry more goods join the one that i have brought come,Goodluck Jonathan fit ban me from coming back to Nigeria. after that she is ask my POF wey i am carries? i am told her. please my poepols take note!!!!!!!. she is ask me to bring everything out make her eyeses see am. so some time they can fit insist on using eye to see your POF.pls take note o!. after that one, them is say, welcome to canada, .......... and we go looking for our properties. my poepols as i am gather our load for baggage claim, some kurukere boys come meet me say i need trailer to carry my load.i say no i need trolley.them laugh, heeheheeeee,kikiki.., and say ''how you gonna do that brother''?.well to cut this short story shorter, i am hire them truck and pay $54.00.
for outside some poepols have wait for us with buses and we load and move fiaaaaam!.land for we house for mississauga, and i come stretch my back, siddon for chair and come ask for chilled Chairman :p. open am, swallow small, mess small kpruum :D and begin to shine my eyeses.this is the end of my story.thank sir.

This Pa MUFU is land where Naija Pikin land. Uhhhhm. Pa MUFU congrat o.

Now where is Naija Pikin and Omoge? Tell us your gist o o o and make sure its different from Alagba MUFU's own o o o o

I think all who said am Pa MUFU should at once apologize now. ;) ;) ;) ;)

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Big congrats to u pa mufu on your successful landing. God's favour will remain with u and your family. It was an interesting story u narrated... Stay blessed as we look forward to hearing part 3. Lolzzzzzz

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
Congratulations pa Mufutau Ogedengbe! Wishin you success in your new home.
And Thank sir for the tory.

Qotax

May 31, 2012
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Members..I'm a very new member here and wants to share experience of new added baby into process for only MI-3 applicants.My timeline is, NOC 3215 and I've applied on 06/12/11, Got PER on 17/01/12 and AOR on 21/02/12..We were bless with a Son on 07/02/12.
I requested CHC NDVO to updated my family info with new born baby on 19/03/12 and our DD got cashed after a week..We are still waiting for Medical from New Delhi..How long it can take to get MR

Any MI-3 member have added a baby to "in process" case please share time line..I'll be heartily thankful to you for this

Qatax

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
MUFU said:
PART 1
s is angels,very friendliness and generosity.take note of that my poepols.

PART

GrandPa Mufu GCFR
, now that I am read your landing narration, I am be okay :p.
Can't wait for part 3 though.
Thank sir :D

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
@ Ogagun Mufutau Ogedengbe, GCON .

A big CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family. You are really a great man/mind to have taken the bold step to immigrate and fund a huge home leaving your links behind in Naija even if still intact.
I salute your courage. I am not your in-law but I hope to be welcomed into your home when next I enter Canada city. Thanks sir.

fj6

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Qotax said:
Hi Members..I'm a very new member here and wants to share experience of new added baby into process for only MI-3 applicants.My timeline is, NOC 3215 and I've applied on 06/12/11, Got PER on 17/01/12 and AOR on 21/02/12..We were bless with a Son on 07/02/12.
I requested CHC NDVO to updated my family info with new born baby on 19/03/12 and our DD got cashed after a week..We are still waiting for Medical from New Delhi..How long it can take to get MR

Any MI-3 member have added a baby to "in process" case please share time line..I'll be heartily thankful to you for this

Qatax

I am not in MI-3. But the process is the same for all MI's. The VO's has a quota that needed to be filled in a pre-defined guideline, which they follow for their operation like any other environment. That said, you need to patiently wait on the queue for the next line of action on your application.